Hey guys, I exist.

Calamity_Engine

Hello and welcome to the Shard! Yessss, yes, very good, first you fall down the rabbit hole of owning multiple copies, then you start collecting more and more...*hides five copies of TWOK behind back and kicks TWOK Prime under the bed* 

17 hours ago, Ookla the Glossy said:

Hello and welcome to the Shard! Yessss, yes, very good, first you fall down the rabbit hole of owning multiple copies, then you start collecting more and more...*hides five copies of TWOK behind back and kicks TWOK Prime under the bed* 

You have an issue...

21 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Welcome to the Shard! Is it reasonable to assume that The Way of Kings is your favorite Sanderson book?

Actually no. I prefer RoW or the second Mistborn era.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Magician said:

Welcome to the Shard!! What's your favorite kind of bagel? (very relevant to this discussion).

Onion

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Sibling said:

Ahem. I have arrived to announce that I will not be eating up anybody, because that would not make me a very nice sibling. But seriously, blueberries? I like sesame or cinnamon raisin or poppy seed. Actually I just like bagels in general. 

Yes it would be quite rude to consume him.