Crazy Romance RP Sign Ups

SmilingPanda19

Sounds like we are doing the regency era with a slow apocalypse. If that’s what we’ve concluded can we get @Thaidakar the Ghostblood and @Ookla the foolish (I think it was you two) to explain the regency stuff for this RP and @Ookla the Abstract to describe the apocalypse for this rp. Work together with me in a pm and we can put it together for the first post.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Sounds like we are doing the regency era with a slow apocalypse. If that’s what we’ve concluded can we get @Thaidakar the Ghostblood and @Ookla the foolish (I think it was you two) to explain the regency stuff for this RP and @Ookla the Abstract to describe the apocalypse for this rp. Work together with me in a pm and we can put it together for the first post.

Um okay. I'll be kinda half busy for the next maybe hour or so.

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Sorry, but I don’t think that was me.

17 hours ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

London, 1907. A world of parties and balls among the circle of the Prince Regent’s friends. They fight amongst themselves, have their own battles for dominance, everybody for themselves. Alliances must be made, and everybody knows that a good alliance needs a marriage. But what about love? Who actually likes their arranged marriage? Who yearns for something else? Who wasn’t betrothed, and is free, and has their own feelings. Who’s just there to insult everybody?

Meanwhile, not far away, the slums are large and person-filled. It is very different in the economically poor rest of the country, and yet the same love and the complications it brings fills the slums and makes life much more complicated for everyone.

And what about when these worlds collide? What will happen? What about the poor who try to become the rich, and the rare rich who tries to become one of the poor? What of love between the two groups?

It was @Ookla thePresentParticiple @Ookla the Yellow Sock

50 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Are you making the PM?

56 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

48 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Sorry, but I don’t think that was me.

43 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Yep, I was the other person.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

My want to know what's going on

Sorry, there was a typo in that post.

I mean, I'm pretty sure it's just to create the first post/specifics of the setting. You'll see how it ends up soon enough, I imagine

Also I just want to say one thing: don’t over complicate it. Please? I know you nerds do be nerding, but I kind of just want to chill and goof off. I’m not saying there shouldn’t be some structure, but… we’ll lose a lot of people if it gets to hard to keep up with rules and stuff and just ✨details✨

34 minutes ago, TheOokla929 said:

Also I just want to say one thing: don’t over complicate it. Please? I know you nerds do be nerding, but I kind of just want to chill and goof off. I’m not saying there shouldn’t be some structure, but… we’ll lose a lot of people if it gets to hard to keep up with rules and stuff and just ✨details✨

^agreed^

I might not join immediately though but it depends on the vibe of the rp

5 hours ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

You know what- this isn't worth arguing anymore. I'll be fine with whatever the end result is. I'm just not going to waste time trying to argue my points. 

Just a quick question: who would be on the Committee?

sorry.

4 hours ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Also, what is the Committee?

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood

The committee is basically just a group that would figure out answers to questions about the setting and answer them, also kinda throw in some events that would help move along the rp, but not control it our guide any of what actually happens. It would not be the same thing as the HG group, which is awesome, but not the sort of thing I think a lot of us want for this RP

2 hours ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:
2 hours ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

epic. I'll help out, though I most likely won't be too active for a few hours.

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Black Sock said:

sorry.

The committee is basically just a group that would figure out answers to questions about the setting and answer them, also kinda throw in some events that would help move along the rp, but not control it our guide any of what actually happens. It would not be the same thing as the HG group, which is awesome, but not the sort of thing I think a lot of us want for this RP

epic. I'll help out, though I most likely won't be too active for a few hours.

You just basically described the gamemakers without describing the gamemakers

Imo, playing in an RP where other people have active control over it makes it a fair bit less fun, but that's just my opinion