“Personally, all of this is madness. SE…in real life? Was she really dead? This can’t end well…I don’t want to die!” Ravenclawjedi42, quite young, says without looking up from The Way of Kings. They plan to reread the entire series before the realease of Knights of Wind and Truth, to be quite certain to remember everything that had happened thus far in the series.

“And what of Archer claiming Serial Killer? I do not trust such a thing, as his announcement seemed like it had been recorded before we were all informed of our roles, like a large font size that I recognize as being pasted from another source, seeming like he was falsely claiming his role?

“Though, I cannot see his motive in doing so, which adds points to… him being evil. Perhaps not such a good thing, then. I’ll put my vote on him for now, as I don’t understand why Archer would falsely claim to be a Serial Killer.”

“True, it is better to keep Serial Killers alive than elims, but I personally am wary of any group that can kill me.

“Everyone can critique my reasoning here, it is perhaps not the best that it could have been and I am in a hurry to finish this chapter so I do not have much time.

“Neil, welcome to the game.” Ravenclawjedi42 goes back to reading their book.

28 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Tbh when was the last time a sk won

Pretty sure Devo's run in MR56 was the last time. Unless you count LG95, but Autonomy wasn't really a Serial Killer. (Well... he wasn't supposed to be, at least...)

Just now, Ookla the Resolute said:

What even counts as an SK?

Murder?

Generally speaking: solo faction, has an NK, and can't win with any other factions (or anyone else, usually). But there's usually some other thing that goes along with it, because only-NK SKs usually have a rough time competing with coordinated efforts to find them.

1 minute ago, Ashbringer said:

Murder?

Generally speaking: solo faction, has an NK, and can't win with any other factions (or anyone else, usually). But there's usually some other thing that goes along with it, because only-NK SKs usually have a rough time competing with coordinated efforts to find them.

MR 49 had two Elim factions that were closer to a carved Red neutral team than a true Elim team.

Idk I consider that a sk

Just now, Ookla the Raveness said:

I was in a non shard doc, but as far as I know you're not in any doc that I'm in :P

The last time I played with you was like MR65 and you were Elim there

Wait, if this is sharder's irl then do the elims use an actual physical document

1 minute ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

The last time I played with you was like MR65 and you were Elim there

Hehe true, that is true

Wait, if this is sharder's irl then do the elims use an actual physical document

Nah man, they just gotta use that secret room :ph34r:

Hehe true, that is true

Nah man, they just gotta use that secret room :ph34r:

The bathroom?

16 players means 4 elims, right? Or 3 + SK? 

I don't know which one is more likely.

Probably 3 since so many deaths 

The bathroom?

Well they could have one like the evil bank in....what is it...what is the name........oh

Despicable me

16 players means 4 elims, right? Or 3 + SK? 

I don't know which one is more likely.

Probably 3 since so many deaths 

Idk I'm terrible at distros so yall are lucky I haven't run a game yet :P

I'm inclined to agree with your assessment though. 

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Well they could have one like the evil bank in....what is it...what is the name........oh

Despicable me

Idk I'm terrible at distros so yall are lucky I haven't run a game yet :P

I'm inclined to agree with your assessment though. 

Want to stage an e/v interaction?

17 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Want to stage an e/v interaction?

Wiz went back to the Elim secret room that totally isn't the bathroom, it appears

Nah was a family thing I had to go do.

If you want an e/v I can go inactive and flip red :P

That is the interaction :P

I vote you and go kapoofo and they never suspect you

I'm pretty sure more people suspect me than you. Do you want to be the villager and I make an opportunity seeking train proposal on you for going inactive?

I'm pretty sure more people suspect me than you. Do you want to be the villager and I make an opportunity seeking train proposal on you for going inactive?

The inactivity isn't usually a choice...well it is but I lose energy and the will to make time for the game so that's usually an easy way to tell if I'm evil :P

Okay

What's your neutral tell?

I dunno, it's been a while and never really been neutral so :P

Best would be when I was Hoid in Ash's Shard game which was similar to my evil tell...though I'm trying to break those tells but this game won't help cuz I'm not evil :P

I dunno, it's been a while and never really been neutral so :P

Best would be when I was Hoid in Ash's Shard game which was similar to my evil tell...though I'm trying to break those tells but this game won't help cuz I'm not evil :P

I think the doc says otherwise:p

Unless ur SK?