Just now, Kasimir said:

I'm not willing to vote on anyone not in Syakomon. C1 mercy has expired. Now I just want people in nulls or sus dead.

Yeah. I realized this too. 

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

EDIT???

Cash

I'm sorry but it has to be done

Just now, neil the beguiled said:

i asked them because i saw that they had posted recently/were somewhat active then. fwiw my opinion does tend to be that ties should... not happen if preventable. idt it needs to be said that the main two wagons i disagreed with, but even if i didnt, imo a clear vote gives better info (especially if there is a redflip tbh)

sidenote: for ur readslist i can assume theyre tl/null/sl respectively, with more of a keenness to vote in the bottom tier and... yeah thats roughly where id place things myself too ;_; which hooopefully means easy game ez life? <span style=🙏"><span style=🙏"><span style=🙏"><span style=🙏"><span style=🙏"><span style=🙏"><span style=🙏"><span style=🙏"><span style=🙏"><span style=🙏"> 

^i don't know if this is intended or not but it's still funny

5 minutes ago, neil the beguiled said:

i asked them because i saw that they had posted recently/were somewhat active then. fwiw my opinion does tend to be that ties should... not happen if preventable. idt it needs to be said that the main two wagons i disagreed with, but even if i didnt, imo a clear vote gives better info (especially if there is a redflip tbh)

sidenote: for ur readslist i can assume theyre tl/null/sl respectively, with more of a keenness to vote in the bottom tier and... yeah thats roughly where id place things myself too ;_; which hooopefully means easy game ez life? <span style=🙏"><span style=🙏"><span style=🙏"><span style=🙏"><span style=🙏"><span style=🙏"><span style=🙏"><span style=🙏"><span style=🙏"><span style=🙏"> 

No - Light Village, Null+, Null. Ideally I should be able to differentiate between nulls and suspicious people but unfortunately it's just a load of 'syakomon (null) people delenda est' at the moment.

Look. If people feel I'm too heavy on the negativity right now, I can just leave my vote parked and go code/fix Tallybot to get zen.  Because quite frankly I wanna be useful while I can still be, if there's productive discussion and whatnot happening with voting and converging, but I also really, deeply hate myself over how much backlog there is and am disgusted at my inability to be as read up and contemporary as I wanna be.

Edited to add:

Yes, I've swapped to a mild positive read of JNV - I feel that E!them usually votes before dipping, which is not what happened C1. It's not strong but that and re-reading their posts and C1 and I guess I don't feel the dissonance as strongly as I did last cycle so I'm willing to run with it.

Edited by Kasimir

12 minutes ago, Winnie the Pookla said:

I'm not writing you off as village for the whole game, I'm leaning on confidence in my ability to read you later in the game. And nobody has challenged my proposal that your claim was more village-positive than Archer's was.

I'm going to vote on Cash, both in the interests of keeping myself alive and because of his fixation on Wiz/myself. If the elims killed in the group of Archer voters then it seems to me that they'd also want to try and exe in that group.

Just gonna point out that I never really focused on you… Really did the exact opposite by accident.

Just now, JNV said:

Guess who did decently ok on the finals me thats who anyway Im going to be reading everything now but theres a nonzero chance I dont catch up before rollover were going out for lunch

Congratulations on your finals

34 minutes ago, JNV said:

Guess who did decently ok on the finals me thats who anyway Im going to be reading everything now but theres a nonzero chance I dont catch up before rollover were going out for lunch

Congrats, I believe in you, Holy Ruin, Destroyer of Worlds and Elims! Enjoy lunch!

Edited to add:

Is there anyone who can run a Python script at rollover? Don't plan to be up for it, have been more effective at fixing Tallybot than I expected. Should not be an issue, just run it, I don't think it needs more edits though I've had an interesting half hour trying to make it recognise Arasis and Ararsis, as well as any votes for Cash actually being for Cash rather than Ash (almost made me want to ensure Cash was exed, there.)

To be clear, asking just from the perspective of giving the count since I think it can be pretty stressful for the GM to make sure.

Edited by Kasimir

The wandering wizard(1):Cash

Araris(4):, Wiz, Neil,, Aman, coffee

Coffeecat(0):

Bald(0):

Cash(4): Kas, Devo, Aeoryi, Araris

Aman(0):

Devo(0): 

Cash: votes wiz for being the last one alive to vote Archer

Aeoryi: votes araris without apparent reason

Kasmir: votes me as hedging(?)

Coffee: i voted wiz some time here to have them as a vote somewhere

wiz: votes araris due to them also voting Archer?

Aeoryi:votes TKN due to lurking

Neil: votes Araris for no real reason

Kas: switches from me to Cash due to me being so nice and smart

Coffee: i switched to a more formulated vote on aman

Aeoryi: votes on Devo? Again i struggle to see their reasoning. SUS

Cash: switches to Devo as well?

Devo: votes cash due to not liking being voted on

Kas: relatively baseless but ok vote on Araris, although it does move araris to the lead

Aeoryi: switches to cash again, putting them on three like Araris. Im starting to believe araris and Aeoryi are elims, with this vote being to take some heat off of araris.

Coffee: take my vote off of amaunensis cause i dont think they are as suspicious any more

Aman: votes on bald to get a reaction

Aeoryi: votes on Bald, switching off of cash due to being a returning player. They cite Araris being a suspicion on all their configurations, yet dont vote them. Again i am sus

Cash: switches to vote on Wiz

Aman: vote to araris, makes me lean vill on aman

Aeoryi: votes on cash, quote ??? im REALLLLY sus of this, especially since immediately after…

Araris: votes on cash as well, putting himself on a tie. Really feels like a desperate elim play to save themselves from death, since they probably asked Aeoryi help in the doc.

And with that its over for now… im soooooo sus of Araris and Aeoryi

edit: kas was not voting on araris? im kinda dum ok

Edited by Coffeecat

7 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

I'm not on Araris. What are you drinking and can I have some?

what do you meannnnn, are you sure you arent voting both at the same time??? lol

still my suspicions stand, also what do you think about araris and aeoryi?

Edit: ive been drinking mate, it has caffeine so maybe it should help, all it does is make my hands tremble and make me paranoid as you can see. and you can def have some although we will have to share a straw.

Edited by Coffeecat

11 minutes ago, Coffeecat said:

what do you meannnnn, are you sure you arent voting both at the same time??? lol

I've spent the past half-hour coding a Python script to get votecounts, so yes I am bloody well sure I am not voting both at the same time, thank you. If I'm voting Araris, show me where and I'll fix the damn bot again!

11 minutes ago, Coffeecat said:

Aeo - probably Village.
Araris - nfc am cool with him being exed.

Edited to add:

19 minutes ago, Coffeecat said:

Araris: votes on cash as well, putting himself on a tie. Really feels like a desperate elim play to save themselves from death, since they probably asked Aeoryi help in the doc.

My dude, you created the tie. I have never, at any point in this cycle, voted Araris. It was 4/3, you made it 4/4.

Edited to add 2:

My point is that I dgaf if Araris is exed this cycle but your vote analysis here isn't even based on reality any longer.

Edited by Kasimir

Well that's even more suspicious of them, it is more beneficial for them to completely get an Elim out of the blue than to tie to an Elim. Honestly I'm keeping the tie there with hopes that someone will vote araris, I really think them and ado are evil, communicating in the doc together and trying to save araris. They have even done it before this same situation. 

2 minutes ago, Coffeecat said:

Well that's even more suspicious of them, it is more beneficial for them to completely get an Elim out of the blue than to tie to an Elim. Honestly I'm keeping the tie there with hopes that someone will vote araris, I really think them and ado are evil, communicating in the doc together and trying to save araris. They have even done it before this same situation. 

On...what basis?

You're Pepe Silva-ing rn.

46 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

I do have a tinfoil theory that E!Wiz voted Archer thinking he was Brandon doing a weird play, but idk. Think I prefer a Cash exe over a Wiz exe. Not exactly persuaded to move off Araris regardless

Never have I once suspected Archer to be Brandon :P

3 hours ago, Kasimir said:

I don't expect anyone to tbh. I've brought the questions out mostly. 90% of it is personal working for myself to bring myself up to speed and engage properly with the game.

Define avoided completely?

Well he didn't even seem to realize that Araris was on the train too. 

3 hours ago, Kasimir said:

Why.

Honestly...idk the evidence seems to point me after Cash before Araris because on rereading this cycle he sticks out more, but Araris disappears and hasn't reappeared too much. Flying under the radar again. 

19 hours ago, Kasimir said:

FWIW, Aman is the only player I could see claiming BS as BS work for. I did want to note that. He made the most kill interceptions in LG92 which I GMed. Fifth and I were rather disturbed. 

The sacred coin and me passing messages helped :P

So I'm breaking the tie in favor of Cash Araris

Hopefully accurate VC:

Wiz (1): Cash

Araris (3): Niel, Aman, Coffe

Cash (5): Kas, Devo, Aeo, Araris, Wiz

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Hopefully accurate VC:

Wiz (1): Cash

Araris (3): Niel, Aman, Coffe

Cash (5): Kas, Devo, Aeo, Araris, Wiz

Tallybot concurs:

Vote Tally
Cash67 (5): Devotary of Spontaneity, Kasimir, Ookla the Raveness, Ookla the Resolute, Winnie the Pookla
Araris Valerian (3): Amanuensis, Coffeecat, neil the beguiled
The Wandering Wizard (1): Ookla the Rich

Ngl 5-train makes me feel ??? but I also do not want to keep on staying up.

4 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Ngl 5-train makes me feel ??? but I also do not want to keep on staying up.

I do like the competing wagons tho. Possible V/V but our PoE is narrow enough that V/E seems more likely. Wagonomics currently implies e!Araris.

Also @Kasimir you can go slep, we'll figure it out fam

Edited by Amanuensis

4 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Wagonomics currently implies e!Araris.

In what way?

4 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

I don't like the 5-train. But if I'm exeing Araris, I owe it to him to be pretty damn sure rather than to be frustrated. I can look him/Cash one more time first.

Edited to add:

@Amanuensis - Tbh I think it's Wiz hopping on that does it for me, especially after Wiz kept sussing Araris earlier and now votes to defend him.

Edited by Kasimir

5 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

I do like the competing wagons tho. Possible V/V but our PoE is narrow enough that V/E seems more likely. Wagonomics currently implies e!Araris.

I really don't know who to go for, I just want them both dead and I can only condemn one to death.

55 minutes ago, Coffeecat said:

The wandering wizard(1):Cash

Araris(4):, Wiz, Neil,, Aman, coffee

Coffeecat(0):

Bald(0):

Cash(4): Kas, Devo, Aeoryi, Araris

Aman(0):

Devo(0): 

Cash: votes wiz for being the last one alive to vote Archer

Aeoryi: votes araris without apparent reason

Kasmir: votes me as hedging(?)

Coffee: i voted wiz some time here to have them as a vote somewhere

wiz: votes araris due to them also voting Archer?

Aeoryi:votes TKN due to lurking

Neil: votes Araris for no real reason

Kas: switches from me to Cash due to me being so nice and smart

Coffee: i switched to a more formulated vote on aman

Aeoryi: votes on Devo? Again i struggle to see their reasoning. SUS

Cash: switches to Devo as well?

Devo: votes cash due to not liking being voted on

Kas: relatively baseless but ok vote on Araris, although it does move araris to the lead

Aeoryi: switches to cash again, putting them on three like Araris. Im starting to believe araris and Aeoryi are elims, with this vote being to take some heat off of araris.

Coffee: take my vote off of amaunensis cause i dont think they are as suspicious any more

Aman: votes on bald to get a reaction

Aeoryi: votes on Bald, switching off of cash due to being a returning player. They cite Araris being a suspicion on all their configurations, yet dont vote them. Again i am sus

Cash: switches to vote on Wiz

Aman: vote to araris, makes me lean vill on aman

Aeoryi: votes on cash, quote ??? im REALLLLY sus of this, especially since immediately after…

And with that its over for now… im soooooo sus of Araris and Aeoryi

edit: kas was not voting on araris? im kinda dum ok

The thing is, if we exe cash and he flips V, we gets more information than if Araris dies and flips V.

My TKN vote was more to get an answer from them (by applying pressure). The Devo vote was because the Devo vote on me felt opportunistic but upon farther investigation, it really wasn't.

Although you are right I do tend to underestimate E!Araris especially after I nearly got pocketed by a confirmed Elim lol. The problem is I'd need more of a case for Araris to vote on him.

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

Congrats, I believe in you, Holy Ruin, Destroyer of Worlds and Elims! Enjoy lunch!

Edited to add:

Is there anyone who can run a Python script at rollover? Don't plan to be up for it, have been more effective at fixing Tallybot than I expected. Should not be an issue, just run it, I don't think it needs more edits though I've had an interesting half hour trying to make it recognise Arasis and Ararsis, as well as any votes for Cash actually being for Cash rather than Ash (almost made me want to ensure Cash was exed, there.)

To be clear, asking just from the perspective of giving the count since I think it can be pretty stressful for the GM to make sure.

A python script? How.

Lucky coin can figure them alignments out

Ykw I'm just going to Araris

Edited by Ookla the Resolute
Added lucky coin bit

@Amanuensis - I'll add I don't really like Silber's arguments in that I feel Silber is just writing a fantasy novel or generating a world he wants to be true rather than looking for evidence for it and then using it to substantiate his voting. He's making assertions about a state of affairs he wants to be true and presumably basing it on impressions but I don't see any plausibility assessment there. But I'm not sure I disagree with the target of the vote. It feels a little like there's confbiasing going on.

But dear Christ if I'm dead next cycle and can't advocate for her please y'all Devo is probably not E I will keep saying this don't murder/para Devo off the bat thanks.

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

I really don't know who to go for, I just want them both dead and I can only condemn one to death.

I want you dead too tbh.

Edited to add:

@Ookla the Resolute - Should be ok, I shared it with Mat over GDrive and he should be able to run it. I just need to decide if I'm cool with where my vote is before I go off for the night...well, morning at this point.

Tallybot now:

Vote Tally
Araris Valerian (4): Amanuensis, Coffeecat, Ookla the Resolute, neil the beguiled
Cash67 (4): Devotary of Spontaneity, Kasimir, Ookla the Raveness, Winnie the Pookla
The Wandering Wizard (1): Ookla the Rich

Edited by Kasimir

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

In what way?

• Cash voters who could be Araris teammates: Araris, Kas, Devo, Aeo, Wiz
  • Araris voters who could be Cash teammates: Aman, Coffee, Neil

Intuitive response for elims in a V/E world is to preserve their partner at this stage versus bussing. There's more ambient resistance to an Araris exe. Meanwhile, the Cash exe has no defenders. Gives me kinda the same vibes I got off that one game where I really wanted to kill Biplet and lots of people kept saying nah, which led to me digging my heels in.

Granted, this is just my perspective / intuition talking, so don't mind letting the Cash exe go through just for slot clarity