Starfall - A Love RP

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

2 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Alexander smirks at her, careful not to let the older man see. " Shall we sit?" He asks, motioning to a bench nearby. 

“I no we don’t.” I accidentally let slip from my mouth, I slam my hand over my mouth and clear my throat.

”We shall.” I mumble quietly, my father taking a few steps back and checking his pocket watch.

”I really need to be getting going, I need to tend to-“ He just stops when he sees a small part of a smirk on Alexander’s face.

”You have fun.” I turn around, my hands curling into fists and my eyes wider.

Damn that man…

I turn back around to Alexander and sigh, sitting down on the bench, much less lady like than I was two seconds ago.

25 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

He looks out the window, trying to keep his eyes open.

”Yes.” He slurs.

"Goodnight, Cedric. Look at the moon."

Mae sighed, and moved towards her side of the carriage. His hangover would kick in soon enough. He wouldn't be in the best mood tomorrow morning, but that wasn't a problem yet.

She looked out of her window.

The moon was so beautiful.

So helpless.

But still.

So powerful.

Oh, so, so, powerful.

Deadly, even.

Oh yes.

She could kill.

Just now, Ookla the Lotus said:

"Goodnight, Cedric. Look at the moon."

Mae sighed, and moved towards her side of the carriage. His hangover would kick in soon enough. He wouldn't be in the best mood tomorrow morning, but that wasn't a problem yet.

She looked out of her window.

The moon was so beautiful.

So helpless.

But still.

So powerful.

Oh, so, so, powerful.

Deadly, even.

Oh yes.

She could kill.

He slumps back in the carriage passing out, his hand slipping out of hers. He seems like sudden movement would wake him though.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

“I no we don’t.” I accidentally let slip from my mouth, I slam my hand over my mouth and clear my throat.

”We shall.” I mumble quietly, my father taking a few steps back and checking his pocket watch.

”I really need to be getting going, I need to tend to-“ He just stops when he sees a small part of a smirk on Alexander’s face.

”You have fun.” I turn around, my hands curling into fists and my eyes wider.

Damn that man…

I turn back around to Alexander and sigh, sitting down on the bench, much less lady like than I was two seconds ago.

He sat next to her, at the opposite end of the bench, though, with several feet of space between them. he cleared his throat. " You don't seem very happy to be here." 

1 minute ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

He sat next to her, at the opposite end of the bench, though, with several feet of space between them. he cleared his throat. " You don't seem very happy to be here." 

“You think hot shot?” I cross my arms, kicking off my heels. I don’t even care anymore if I’m barefoot, I can’t stand them anymore.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

He slumps back in the carriage passing out, his hand slipping out of hers. He seems like sudden movement would wake him though.

Mae pushed her head out through her window in order to tap on the driver of the carriage outside in front of them.

"Sir, let's move slowly tonight, shall we? The gentleman is trying to enjoy his rest, so let us not disturb he who is sleeping. Perhaps the softer route 'round back the villages is wiser for a clear night like this, no?"

She sat back down and began to take off her elbow-length white gloves. Within them was concealed a blade.

I hear there are thieves lurking tonight.

One must be extra cautious.

But Cedric need not worry. The blade would never be used for him.

No.

She needed him alive.

“You think hot shot?” I cross my arms, kicking off my heels. I don’t even care anymore if I’m barefoot, I can’t stand them anymore.

"weeelll," he drawled glancing at her again, "The way I see it.." he paused for a moment before continuing, "You kind of have to stay here, so we might as well make a resemblance of a pleasant or normal conversation."

Gtg bye :P 

Just now, Ookla the Lotus said:

Mae pushed her head out through her window in order to tap on the driver of the carriage outside in front of them.

"Sir, let's move slowly tonight, shall we? The gentleman is trying to enjoy his rest, so let us not disturb he who is sleeping. Perhaps the softer route 'round back the villages is wiser for a clear night like this, no?"

She sat back down and began to take off her elbow-length white gloves. Within them was concealed a blade.

I hear there are thieves lurking tonight.

One must be extra cautious.

But Cedric need not worry. The blade would never be used for him.

No.

She needed him alive.

The carriage slows down, taking the backroads and traveling over the hardly worn paths. The silver moon lights up through the window, the silent woods swaying in the cool breeze.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Quesadilla said:

YOU CAN JOIN AT ANY TIME!!!

Literally just have your character show up, there are so many people in London at this time.

1 minute ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

"weeelll," he drawled glancing at her again, "The way I see it.." he paused for a moment before continuing, "You kind of have to stay here, so we might as well make a resemblance of a pleasant or normal conversation."

”I suppose.” I grumble, straightening up a little.

”What do you suppose we should talk about then hmm?”

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

You still can!

My character is looking for someone else to dance with or any escape from the party she can get.

Or well just join!!

I’m just not sure if I have the time lol… oh so tempting. Gimme five to make a decision 😂 

Also @Ookla the Yellow Sock, can we have multiple characters? Like two?

Edited by Ookla the Quesadilla

Oh sure! Im playing two right now. Im considering a third :) Only because I want a variety of characters in the rp…

even more tempting...........

oh goodness. You know what? screw homework! hehe I'm in. I assume from Wizzy's post that the ball is still underway?

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Yes though some have already left. 

But it's still going on!

Alright then :) Here goes

Wretched shoes. 

Lady Wynifred Sallow of MacQuoid scowled behind her fan in an attempt to smile. But through the pain biting at her toes, it was preposterously difficult. Her personal seamstress--a luxury few could afford these days (she managed a real smile at the thought, though she feared it came off more like a smirk)--was spectacular and always up to date with London's latest fashions, however, her creations were hardly comfortable. In fact, Wynifred felt the very opposite. Her shoes were far too small in the front (not to mention scantly padded) and heavy with rubies nobody would notice anyway through the layers of tulle and organza that fluffed her gently slanted skirt. If it hadn't been inappropriate, she would have ditched the godforsaken things hours ago. And her dress! It was magnificent, yes, but rather... scandalous. It traded sleeves for thin straps and hardly had a back at all, forcing a corset from the picture entirely. Wynifred felt near naked in such a gown, such a bloody color in contrast with her fair, expensively porcelain skin. At least her hair made for some cover--a light caramel curtain to mask her exposed back. She was lucky to have convinced O'Meighly to let her wear her long hair down today, lucky that her carriage had arrived on time, lucky that such grand fashion made up for her frustratingly average features: a nearly slim face with rather too much cheek to really be considered slim, thin eyebrows, an upturned nose, and doe-like auburn eyes. If Wynifred had been a man, her features would have been much more expensive. At least she was still young; she was hardly nineteen yet.

But still, she was here to find potential suitors and heirs to the wealthy Sallow name. After all, until she was married, she couldn't inherit.

Lol i'm stopping there because i have to work on a study guide thing but i'll be back soon

22 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Darkness my old friend? :ph34r:

Lady Charlotte noticed a strange man in the shadows. He was luckily away from her aunt so she could investigate, and dare she hope...fight?

She walked over to him, dress softly scrapping the floor.

@Ookla the Abstract

Edited by Ookla the Raveness

56 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Alrighty aphrodite! (This is like "in a while crocodile", but alrighty)

Scen had managed to trick his way into a Ball. 
This Ball was, of course, Invite only, but every minor noble and their cousins got an invite, so getting the Invite was not the hard part; all it required was breaking into a noble's city-house and plucking it off their desk. 
No, the hard part was the suit. Ebony spiderweb and the oils needed to turn them into thread came only from a single island in the Caribbean; procuring it nearly had cost him an arm and a leg. Luckily, his benefactors had... strange forms of obtaining wealth, which spared him the explanation to his mother and the many questions that would have come with it. 
But Aye, it was worth it. His suit was iridescent, black as night when still, but shimmering and shifting when he moved. The buttons alone (Carved ivory) cost more than his weight in gold.  It needed to be beautiful to fit his part; He needed to be beautiful to fit his part. The benefactors never said it, but Scen suspected that was why they chose him for the role, not for his loyalty, though he certainly didn't lack it, but for his beauty. Why else would they throw a thief into such a role? And Scen truly was gorgeous; his mother must have been a fairy, many often said. He never did get to ask, for she died in childbirth.
How else would he have such perfect grey eyes? How else would his skin, almost as white as his buttons, be in perfect contrast to his Blue-black hair? 
But his beauty is beside the point; He is here for one goal and one goal only.  

Get close to the Prince-Regent, and kill him. One way or another.

But first, small talk.

How was that?