Starfall - A Love RP

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

57 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

" We could talk about how the world is ending. how we only have so long to live." He deadpanned, looking towards her again. 

@Ookla the Yellow Sock 

“That’s so five minutes ago.” I wave sarcastically.

”What do you expect me to do about the stupid world ending? Not like I want to be here anyways…” I mumble, crossing my arm and not daring to look him in the eyes whisper.

”I mean, I guess I’m going to stay here, don’t really know why though…”

14 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

“That’s so five minutes ago.” I wave sarcastically.

”What do you expect me to do about the stupid world ending? Not like I want to be here anyways…” I mumble, crossing my arm and not daring to look him in the eyes whisper.

”I mean, I guess I’m going to stay here, don’t really know why though…”

Alexander sighed, rubbing at his eyes. " why are you so disagreeable?" 

Just now, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Alexander sighed, rubbing at his eyes. " why are you so disagreeable?" 

“Because I don’t really want to be here, I don’t anybody wants me to be here either.” I let my accent slip a little and just go silent, crossing my legs a little more lady like.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

“Because I don’t really want to be here, I don’t anybody wants me to be here either.” I let my accent slip a little and just go silent, crossing my legs a little more lady like.

"well, you've made that evident," he says, wincing at the bad sarcasm, " Why don't you tell me about yourself? Make a real conversation?"

1 minute ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

"well, you've made that evident," he says, wincing at the bad sarcasm, " Why don't you tell me about yourself? Make a real conversation?"

I’ll continue in the morning 

I need sleep

Gooodnight! <333

16 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Her grip loosened on the almost materialized sword, "well that's fine then I suppose...I suppose you don't know of any lands full of adventure do you?"

"Why do you ask?"

@Ookla the Raveness

Edited by Ookla the Abstract

12 hours ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“Yeah, like that. I usually count with the emphasis on the second two beats, but this also works.”

Aubrey straightens and walks to one side of the room. “We start apart from each other, so why don’t you stand by the sofa?”

Funnily enough, I actually do know how ballroom dance works.

But we ended up as opposite roles lol

"Okay," Owen says, walking over to the sofa. I guess... we're just friends. Just tutoring, yep.

17 hours ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

“I don’t know what you want to know, sir.” She fiddles with her fingers a little nervously.

“My names Clementine Ashcroft, I have a billion secrets and I’m not supposed to tell you.” 

She looks down at her hand, rubbing and fiddling anxiously.

”Not even if I wanted to.” She looks up at him right in the eyes and with a fairly stern voice.

”And I don’t want to, thank you.”

7 hours ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"Okay," Owen says, walking over to the sofa. I guess... we're just friends. Just tutoring, yep.

“You’ll lead, so put your left hand on my right shoulder.” Even though Aubrey’s initial attraction had seemingly worn off, she still felt excited for him to be touching her…shoulder. So perhaps she was wrong.

I might have to ask you for help with the dance later.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

“I don’t know what you want to know, sir.” She fiddles with her fingers a little nervously.

“My names Clementine Ashcroft, I have a billion secrets and I’m not supposed to tell you.” 

She looks down at her hand, rubbing and fiddling anxiously.

”Not even if I wanted to.” She looks up at him right in the eyes and with a fairly stern voice.

”And I don’t want to, thank you.”

"Please don't call me sir," He grimaced, lacing his fingers together in his lap and turning to face her. "And if you would rather just not talk, that's fine too. Whatever works for you." He ran a hand through his hair, messing it up, but he didn't seem to notice.

@Ookla the Yellow Sock

Envoy looked around at the nobles trickling out of the ballroom. "It seems the event has come to a close," he noted to Charlotte, "and I may have something to attend to. Thank you for the conversation. Don't forget to look up."

With that, he walked out into the night.

@Ookla the Raveness @Ookla the Lotus

1 hour ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“You’ll lead, so put your left hand on my right shoulder.” Even though Aubrey’s initial attraction had seemingly worn off, she still felt excited for him to be touching her…shoulder. So perhaps she was wrong.

Owen nodded. He reached around, putting his other hand on the small of her back. This felt... familiar somehow.