Starfall - A Love RP

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

17 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Envoy looked around at the nobles trickling out of the ballroom. "It seems the event has come to a close," he noted to Charlotte, "and I may have something to attend to. Thank you for the conversation. Don't forget to look up."

With that, he walked out into the night.

The carriage pulled up to the manor, and Maeve quickly saw that Cedric was attended to. Once all was well, she hushed her handmaiden away and unlocked the gates, slipping into the night.

She was free.

Like the moon.

Edited by Ookla the Lotus

Just now, Ookla the Lotus said:

The carriage pulled up to the manor, and Maeve quickly saw that Cedric was attended to. Once all was well, she hushed her handmaiden away and unlocked the gates, slipping into the night.

She was free.

Like the moon.

She saw a form beneath a street lamp nearby, clothed in black, amber eyes catching the starlight.

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Envoy looked around at the nobles trickling out of the ballroom. "It seems the event has come to a close," he noted to Charlotte, "and I may have something to attend to. Thank you for the conversation. Don't forget to look up."

With that, he walked out into the night.

@Ookla the Raveness @Ookla the Lotus

"Thank yo-oh, you're already gone," she murmured.

Well thank you anyways for helping me stay away from my relatives for just a little bit longer, soon they'll try to marry me out I fear and slip something into my drink or me somehow to make me more complacent, docile, and 'womanly'. I don’t want it though, but I don't know how much longer I can keep dodging it.

28 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Owen nodded. He reached around, putting his other hand on the small of her back. This felt... familiar somehow.

Aubrey took his other hand and put her other one underneath Owen’s first. “This is how we start,” she said.

1 hour ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

"Please don't call me sir," He grimaced, lacing his fingers together in his lap and turning to face her. "And if you would rather just not talk, that's fine too. Whatever works for you." He ran a hand through his hair, messing it up, but he didn't seem to notice.

@Ookla the Yellow Sock

She sits silent for a moment.

”I mean I suppose this isn’t too horrible…I mean you are quite horrible, but uhm… well not quite… just a little bit. Still so horrible.” She just stops speaking, stumbling over her words.

I look over at him, not really sure what to do or how to hold myself.

”I’m sorry, I don’t know what I’m doing…I’ve never had to try and impress someone.” I sigh and mumble the second part. “I didn’t ask to be thrown out to the dogs like fresh meat either, but here I am talking to one.” I say under my breath.

35 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

She was free.

Like the moon.

Cedric is tended to, taken to the master bedroom of the manor and despite all the drinks he manages to stay awake just a little longer to try and read a book, unsure as to the words he is reading, but he knows he is looking at a dead tree covered in ink.

Hello all you starfallers! Today, I am sad to announce that I will be dropping out of this RP

I never was really on par with the idea, and I do think it did turn out exactly as I foresaw, but then and again, I have seen so much passionate RPing in this thread.

Have a good rest of your RP!

18 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She sits silent for a moment.

”I mean I suppose this isn’t too horrible…I mean you are quite horrible, but uhm… well not quite… just a little bit. Still so horrible.” She just stops speaking, stumbling over her words.

I look over at him, not really sure what to do or how to hold myself.

”I’m sorry, I don’t know what I’m doing…I’ve never had to try and impress someone.” I sigh and mumble the second part. “I didn’t ask to be thrown out to the dogs like fresh meat either, but here I am talking to one.” I say under my breath.

Cedric is tended to, taken to the master bedroom of the manor and despite all the drinks he manages to stay awake just a little longer to try and read a book, unsure as to the words he is reading, but he knows he is looking at a dead tree covered in ink.

Alexander leaned back, relaxing his posture. " You don't have to impress me. You don't even have to talk to me. But, I'm here to listen if you do." He looked at her kindly, and gave a small smile. 

13 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"Are you? I was worried that your... companion might be upset."

"Oh, Cedric? He will be outraged. He may even order your assassination. Of course, he's too wealthy to get his hands dirty. He'd have someone else do it. But I digress. Yes, my fiancé would be upset. Luckily, he had a bit too much to drink and is currently asleep. Such is the result of many of these galas," she sighed, wistfully, "I would be a terrible wife, I imagine."

15 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Alexander leaned back, relaxing his posture. " You don't have to impress me. You don't even have to talk to me. But, I'm here to listen if you do." He looked at her kindly, and gave a small smile. 

"Just- just shut up and do something- no court me- no I don't want that either- Just- ugh-..." I trail off.

"Mmph." I cross my arms.

16 hours ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

"Just- just shut up and do something- no court me- no I don't want that either- Just- ugh-..." I trail off.

"Mmph." I cross my arms.

Alex eyed her curiously. "I can shut up, if you like..." He pulled a small book out of a pocket and began to read.

@Ookla the Yellow Sock

Edited by Ookla-The-Stick

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"Oh, Cedric? He will be outraged. He may even order your assassination. Of course, he's too wealthy to get his hands dirty. He'd have someone else do it. But I digress. Yes, my fiancé would be upset. Luckily, he had a bit too much to drink and is currently asleep. Such is the result of many of these galas," she sighed, wistfully, "I would be a terrible wife, I imagine."

"I'm not concerned for myself. I worry he will take out his anger on you." He seemed to grimace. "I'm sure you wouldn't be. But it would be wasted on a man like him."

Fixed a typo, sorry if that was confusing. Phone typing 😕

@Ookla the Lotus

Edited by Ookla the Abstract

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"I'm not concerned for myself. I worry he will take out his anger on you." He seemed to grimace. "I'm sure you wouldn't be. But it works be wasted on a man like him."

"I appreciate your concern, Envoy, but I'm afraid it's of no use to you. I will get married to this man. In this life, at least, I must. But fear not. We all won't survive long enough to begin to imagine eternity. In fact, I'd be surprised if I'm even married by the time we all die. Fear not. It is a short time. I will have my fun. You will have yours. This man will be too drunk to understand what is happening, caught up in the haze of it all."