Starfall - A Love RP

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Like a bunch of foolish children," he spat.

"They've all been engaging in foolish activities."

"Indeed. I completely agree. How should they react instead, sir?" Mae continuously smiled, keeping up the conversation.

Edited by Ookla the Lotus

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"Actually," he said, blushing faintly, "I asked for you."

"Huh...I....I didn't expect that... How did you learn of me?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Cedric pulls out his own chair and sits down quietly.

Just now, Ookla the Lotus said:

"Indeed. I completely agree. How should they react instead, sir?" Mae continuously smiled, keeping up the conversation.

"Not like a bunch of children I say! More like the proper young ladies and lords they were raised to be."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Not like a bunch of children I say! More like the proper young ladies and lords they were raised to be."

"Yes. Well, I believe you've raised your son to be an excellent young lord."

Mae smiled lovingly over at Cedric, placing her hand gently on his.

she needs an oscar tbh

this acting is top tier

Real

He squeezes her hand, setting down his fork slowly. He looks back up at her. He doesn’t have to pretend, he really does love her. He smiles at her slightly.

”Thank you, honey.”

He squeezes her hand, setting down his fork slowly. He looks back up at her. He doesn’t have to pretend, he really does love her. He smiles at her slightly.

”Thank you, honey.”

"Of course, Cedric" she smiled, holding his gaze softly for a moment. Then, as if a new idea dawned on her, she spoke again. "Oh! Cedric, dear, I have something I must tell you. It can wait for the meals to arrive, though. We mustn't leave your father unaccompanied and hungry." She chuckled quietly underneath her breath.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

It is and it surprised me the rest of her character :D

”Thank you, honey.”

😱 

More???

This is amazing :D

"Mmm I doubt that, unless he's changed significantly since he's left. We tried our best but never could teach him a single thing."

Just now, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Mmm I doubt that, unless he's changed significantly since he's left. We tried our best but never could teach him a single thing."

"Is that so? Why, I disagree. You've raised a strong, capable son who is quick-witted, silver-tongued, and wise yet maintains level-headedness with manners of utmost politeness. I've never laid eyes on a better lord, sir. You've been an impressive father, I imagine. To be fair to Cedric, it is rather hard to fill shoes as large as yours, Lord."

"Is that so? Why, I disagree. You've raised a strong, capable son who is quick-witted, silver-tongued, and wise yet maintains level-headedness with manners of utmost politeness. I've never laid eyes on a better lord, sir. You've been an impressive father, I imagine. To be fair to Cedric, it is rather hard to fill shoes as large as yours, Lord."

He chuckled slightly, "well it seems he's not the only silver tongued one around here, Lady Mae."

15 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Huh...I....I didn't expect that... How did you learn of me?"

He smiled shyly. "I've heard a lot about your family, and even more about you. The girl no one loves. Forever alone, refusing to be pinned down by a man...I don't want to pin you down. I want to fly free with you."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

He smiled shyly. "I've heard a lot about your family, and even more about you. The girl no one loves. Forever alone, refusing to be pinned down by a man...I don't want to pin you down. I want to fly free with you."

She blushed slightly at this," I...I'm sorry milord. I have treated you most unfairly when  you never sought me ill."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

She blushed lightly, "Thank you, sir. I do mean what I say. How are you enjoying your dish?"

He shrugged, "it's a fine dish. Nothing like I've had at home, but fine nonetheless."

He shrugged, "it's a fine dish. Nothing like I've had at home, but fine nonetheless."

"Oh, that's disappointing," Mae clapped her hands, calling over a butler. After having whispered something into his ear with that sickly syrup voice of hers whenever she makes cool, evil threats, his face turned red and he just nodded, running off immediately. Only moments later, Lord John's dish was replaced with a new, warm platter. Mae smiled. "Yes, I do hope this one is excellent, sir. We have high standards in our household, you see."

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

She blushed slightly at this," I...I'm sorry milord. I have treated you most unfairly when  you never sought me ill."

"That's all right," he said. "I should have approached you differently."

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"Oh, that's disappointing," Mae clapped her hands, calling over a butler. After having whispered something into his ear with that sickly syrup voice of hers whenever she makes cool, evil threats, his face turned red and he just nodded, running off immediately. Only moments later, Lord John's dish was replaced with a new, warm platter. Mae smiled. "Yes, I do hope this one is excellent, sir. We have high standards in our household, you see."

John smiled devilishly, "now that's what I love to hear! Are you certain I can't get you to come manage my servants? They haven't been proper since the Lady Belford died."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"That's all right," he said. "I should have approached you differently."

She smiled slyly at him, "I still would have slammed a shield into your face."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

John smiled devilishly, "now that's what I love to hear! Are you certain I can't get you to come manage my servants? They haven't been proper since the Lady Belford died."

She smiled slyly at him, "I still would have slammed a shield into your face."

He laughed. "Probably true. I'm lucky I passed my reflex save have good reflexes."

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Well, that truly is a shame. I would be very willing to... talk to them from time to time. I find it simply repulsive that servants who have the honor to work in an incredibly respectable house such as yours would find it in any way acceptable to behave without perfection and excellence. In this household, the servants must memorize: Cum gratia, excellentia, et decentia hostem superare, nunquam supra locum nostrum ascendentem, et solum reverenter agentem. With grace, excellence, and propriety to overpower the enemy, never rising above our place, and only acting with most respect."

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"Well, that truly is a shame. I would be very willing to... talk to them from time to time. I find it simply repulsive that servants who have the honor to work in an incredibly respectable house such as yours would find it in any way acceptable to behave without perfection and excellence. In this household, the servants must memorize: Cum gratia, excellentia, et decentia hostem superare, nunquam supra locum nostrum ascendentem, et solum reverenter agentem. With grace, excellence, and propriety to overpower the enemy, never rising above our place, and only acting with most respect."

He smiled, "well of course I'd be glad to have you over to talk to them. And may I say my son is a lucky young man to have someone as wonderful, skilled, and beautiful as you, Lady Mae."

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

"I'd like to be," he said softly. "I'd like to be." 

She smiled kindly at him, "well at the very least I can give you a chance."

Edited by Ookla the Raveness

He smiled, "well of course I'd be glad to have you over to talk to them. And may I say my son is a lucky young man to have someone as wonderful, skilled, and beautiful as you, Lady Mae."

She smiled kindly at him, "well at the very least I can give you a chance."

He gave her a deep nod, almost a bow. "Will you favor me with a walk, then, my lady?"

Just now, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Oh my, thank you, sir. I believe it is quite the opposite, though. I don't know what I'd do having not met your son. I daresay  he truly is a gift to this world we live in."

She smiled, looking at Cedric once more.

@Ookla the Yellow Sock

i'll need to go to bed now

goodnight guys!! ill be on in the morning :D 

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

He gave her a deep nod, almost a bow. "Will you favor me with a walk, then, my lady?"

Charlotte bowed, "of course, just I'd ask that you'd let me change into some proper attire if you don't mind."

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"Oh my, thank you, sir. I believe it is quite the opposite, though. I don't know what I'd do having not met your son. I daresay  he truly is a gift to this world we live in."

She smiled, looking at Cedric once more.

@Ookla the Yellow Sock

He may be a gift to the world you live in, but he's not one in mine.

Outwardly he just smiled and nodded, eagerly devouring the new dish. 

Charlotte bowed, "of course, just I'd ask that you'd let me change into some proper attire if you don't mind."

He may be a gift to the world you live in, but he's not one in mine.

Outwardly he just smiled and nodded, eagerly devouring the new dish. 

"Of course," he said amiably. "I'll...just wait outside, then." He turned and stepped out the door, closing it softly behind him.

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

"Of course," he said amiably. "I'll...just wait outside, then." He turned and stepped out the door, closing it softly behind him.

"I'll be quick about it," she called. "No reason to take forever to get outside."

Quickly she changed into a slim emerald green dress and just left her hair down. Shyly she walked out of the room, "so what do you think?"