Starfall - A Love RP

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

35 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"I'll be quick about it," she called. "No reason to take forever to get outside."

Quickly she changed into a slim emerald green dress and just left her hair down. Shyly she walked out of the room, "so what do you think?"

He sucked in a breath at the sight of her, "I-" he shook his head. "I dare not say, lest my words prove themselves inadequate."

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

He sucked in a breath at the sight of her, "I-" he shook his head. "I dare not say, lest my words prove themselves inadequate."

Charlotte blushed, "well thank you milord."

She offered him her hand, "ready to go, Lord...oh uhm what's your name? I fear I forgot to ask in my childishness."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Charlotte blushed, "well thank you milord."

She offered him her hand, "ready to go, Lord...oh uhm what's your name? I fear I forgot to ask in my childishness."

He smiled. "I'm Lord Farquad Fen Dinsal the 3rd." 

20 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

He smiled. "I'm Lord Farquad Fen Dinsal the 3rd." 

Oh no xD

My intuition is pinging :ph34r:

She smiled back, "well it's been nice to meet you Lord Fen. Shall we walk under the ever greening trees?"

@Ookla the Believer

Edited by Ookla the Raveness

11 hours ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"Of course, Cedric" she smiled, holding his gaze softly for a moment. Then, as if a new idea dawned on her, she spoke again. "Oh! Cedric, dear, I have something I must tell you. It can wait for the meals to arrive, though. We mustn't leave your father unaccompanied and hungry." She chuckled quietly underneath her breath.

11 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Mmm I doubt that, unless he's changed significantly since he's left. We tried our best but never could teach him a single thing."

He still holds onto her hand lightly. He picks his fork back up and goes back to picking at his food, listening. He doesn’t dare speak a work, nor look at his father.

10 hours ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"Is that so? Why, I disagree. You've raised a strong, capable son who is quick-witted, silver-tongued, and wise yet maintains level-headedness with manners of utmost politeness. I've never laid eyes on a better lord, sir. You've been an impressive father, I imagine. To be fair to Cedric, it is rather hard to fill shoes as large as yours, Lord."

10 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

He chuckled slightly, "well it seems he's not the only silver tongued one around here, Lady Mae."

He squeezes her hand slightly.

She blushed lightly, "Thank you, sir. I do mean what I say. How are you enjoying your dish?"

She blushed slightly at this," I...I'm sorry milord. I have treated you most unfairly when  you never sought me ill."

He shrugged, "it's a fine dish. Nothing like I've had at home, but fine nonetheless."

"Oh, that's disappointing," Mae clapped her hands, calling over a butler. After having whispered something into his ear with that sickly syrup voice of hers whenever she makes cool, evil threats, his face turned red and he just nodded, running off immediately. Only moments later, Lord John's dish was replaced with a new, warm platter. Mae smiled. "Yes, I do hope this one is excellent, sir. We have high standards in our household, you see."

He lets go of a breath, very pleased that they let go of the topic.

John smiled devilishly, "now that's what I love to hear! Are you certain I can't get you to come manage my servants? They haven't been proper since the Lady Belford died."

She smiled slyly at him, "I still would have slammed a shield into your face."

"Well, that truly is a shame. I would be very willing to... talk to them from time to time. I find it simply repulsive that servants who have the honor to work in an incredibly respectable house such as yours would find it in any way acceptable to behave without perfection and excellence. In this household, the servants must memorize: Cum gratia, excellentia, et decentia hostem superare, nunquam supra locum nostrum ascendentem, et solum reverenter agentem. With grace, excellence, and propriety to overpower the enemy, never rising above our place, and only acting with most respect."

He smiled, "well of course I'd be glad to have you over to talk to them. And may I say my son is a lucky young man to have someone as wonderful, skilled, and beautiful as you, Lady Mae."

She smiled kindly at him, "well at the very least I can give you a chance."

He nods, looking up at her, opening his mouth to speak, but he shuts it. He just stares at her from the side, he smiles a little. His father is wrong about a lot of things, but that isn’t one of them. She is the most wonderful woman he has ever met.

"Oh my, thank you, sir. I believe it is quite the opposite, though. I don't know what I'd do having not met your son. I daresay  he truly is a gift to this world we live in."

She smiled, looking at Cedric once more.

@Ookla the Yellow Sock

He is already looking at her when she turns and he widens his smile, smiling right back at her.

Charlotte bowed, "of course, just I'd ask that you'd let me change into some proper attire if you don't mind."

He may be a gift to the world you live in, but he's not one in mine.

Outwardly he just smiled and nodded, eagerly devouring the new dish. 

9 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

She smiled warmly and took his arm, gently guiding him outback and into the garden.

"So what do you do, Lord Fen?"

"Well," he said, "Not much, I'm afraid. I'm the heir, you see, so I must remain available for the day my father passes. I have...some experience with fencing."

On 12/16/2023 at 12:02 PM, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“And now I’ll move my foot back, giving you the space to put your foot next to the one I didn’t move. And now we’ll both step to the side, you with your left foot and me with my right.” He’s not bad. Pretty good, actually. Just needs practice.

Owen nods. He's nervous but... he thinks he's doing well? "Okay..." He says, extremely focused.

19 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"Well," he said, "Not much, I'm afraid. I'm the heir, you see, so I must remain available for the day my father passes. I have...some experience with fencing."

Charlotte grinned widely at this, "Well perhaps you'd like to spar against my 'knight' Edward sometime."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Charlotte grinned widely at this, "Well perhaps you'd like to spar against my 'knight' Edward sometime."

He flushed. "I'm sure he's far more skilled than I could ever be. What with being a knight and all."

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

"Of course not," he says amiably. "And what about you? What do you do?"

"I'm kind of the odd one out in my family...mostly of them got some magical gift that they use like potions or spell casting."

She looked down at her feet, "I got enhanced physical strength. So I secretly learned how to fight and I can move faster in armor as it's not as heavy to me. So I'm not much of a proper Lady, I'm afraid."

Just now, Ookla the Raveness said:

"I'm kind of the odd one out in my family...mostly of them got some magical gift that they use like potions or spell casting."

She looked down at her feet, "I got enhanced physical strength. So I secretly learned how to fight and I can move faster in armor as it's not as heavy to me. So I'm not much of a proper Lady, I'm afraid."

He stopped walking and took her hand in his, bringing it up to his mouth and giving it a gentle kiss. "You are the perfect kind of Lady. I didn't want an empty headed princess. I wanted you."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

He stopped walking and took her hand in his, bringing it up to his mouth and giving it a gentle kiss. "You are the perfect kind of Lady. I didn't want an empty headed princess. I wanted you."

Charlotte blushes, "but I'm afraid you don't know me that well yet. You'll see...they all do."

Just now, Ookla the Raveness said:

Charlotte blushes, "but I'm afraid you don't know me that well yet. You'll see...they all do."

"Then I hope I'll turn out to be different. But we won't know until I know you." He shrugged awkwardly. "Or...uh...sorry? By the star, I'm bad at this."

2 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"Then I hope I'll turn out to be different. But we won't know until I know you." He shrugged awkwardly. "Or...uh...sorry? By the star, I'm bad at this."

Charlotte winked at him.

"Don't worry, I'm terrible at it too," she whispered conspiratorially.

@Ookla the Believer

Edited by Ookla the Raveness

On 12/16/2023 at 4:59 PM, Ookla the foolish said:

Seth ended the meditation again, then ran to where the girl was at. “What’s wrong with her?” he asked the healer.

The girl had run away, while the healer had been distracted. She knew it was for the best, although she didn't want to leave. She escaped into the shadows, disguising herself there.

I know this doesn't fit in well with plot, but I'll be inactive probably for a while.

9 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

The girl had run away, while the healer had been distracted. She knew it was for the best, although she didn't want to leave. She escaped into the shadows, disguising herself there.

There are two options I’m thinking of, will you be back for the RP at all or are you done with it?