Starfall - A Love RP

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Anywhere from a few months to about a year is likely. Unfortunately, it's not very predictable yet."

"....On the other hand, I've already planned my wedding with Cedric and it's all paid for. Perhaps I'll simply marry him first, and then consider this proposition of insanity."

She was thinking out loud.

6 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"....On the other hand, I've already planned my wedding with Cedric and it's all paid for. Perhaps I'll simply marry him first, and then consider this proposition of insanity."

She was thinking out loud.

"I imagine that would make it much more difficult. And would mean more unnecessary pain."

17 hours ago, ..... said:

"then I'd have to see it to decide, dont worry I can keep secrets"

Scen thinks Let's see... murder or banishment? They're power-hungry and bored, probably up for anything.
"How would you feel if he were to "vanish" one day, and someone far more sensible and capable, like yourself, could take over?"

5 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"So your only reasoning is humanitarianism? Are you asking me to believe you truly are a Good Samaritan, with no ulterior motives?"

"I am asking you to hope, Mae." He looked at her intently, and she was briefly flooded with indescribable emotion.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"It...it can be from an hour to two depending on the day of the week and the season."

Fen nodded. "That sounds...pleasant. Well, no, not pleasant, but...better then 5 hours." He chuckled. "Though at least poison isn't a regular occurrence for me..."

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Fen nodded. "That sounds...pleasant. Well, no, not pleasant, but...better then 5 hours." He chuckled. "Though at least poison isn't a regular occurrence for me..."

She grinned, "well the poison is the least of your worries. It's the potions that are the worst. I have some horror stories I could tell if my Lord wishes."