Starfall - A Love RP

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She grinned, "well the poison is the least of your worries. It's the potions that are the worst. I have some horror stories I could tell if my Lord wishes."

He raised an eyebrow expectantly and settled down, spreading his arms dramatically. "Take it away, my Lady."

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

He raised an eyebrow expectantly and settled down, spreading his arms dramatically. "Take it away, my Lady."

Charlotte blushed slightly and curtsied slightly, "as you wish."

She idly twirled her finger in a loose strand of hair. "Where to start though. Ahah! A curse was once put on a lovely young woman and she became their servant. She could never leave, yet she knew the way to break her curse. Yet she was stuck with them, for forever..."

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Charlotte blushed slightly and curtsied slightly, "as you wish."

She idly twirled her finger in a loose strand of hair. "Where to start though. Ahah! A curse was once put on a lovely young woman and she became their servant. She could never leave, yet she knew the way to break her curse. Yet she was stuck with them, for forever..."

Fen grimaced. "Poor girl..."

3 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I cannot force you, and I will not try to. But I sincerely hope you do not."

Mae nodded, bit her tongue, and stood up.

"I need to think through all of this, sir."

And she left the room, returning to the dining hall where Lord John was sitting.

@The Wandering Wizard

@SmilingPanda19

Edited by Lotus Blossom

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

And she left the room, returning to the dining hall where Lord John was sitting.

@The Wandering Wizard

He nodded, and waited.

1 hour ago, Lotus Blossom said:

@The Wandering Wizard

@SmilingPanda19

What did I miss? 
also Stick you’re with Clem right?

@Just-A-Stick

Cedric paces around his room, trying to think of how to bring up the possibility of moving the wedding to an earlier date. He can’t believe his father thinks so lowly of him, he is to have a wife soon and he is the owner of one of the greatest manors in all of London. How can he not have pride in his son, his legacy?

He sighs, running his gloved fingers through his bright and shiny blonde hair. He snaps his fingers. He knows exactly what it will take to impress his father for once. He grins and slowly opens the door to look down into the dining hall. 

27 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

@Just-A-Stick

Cedric paces around his room, trying to think of how to bring up the possibility of moving the wedding to an earlier date. He can’t believe his father thinks so lowly of him, he is to have a wife soon and he is the owner of one of the greatest manors in all of London. How can he not have pride in his son, his legacy?

He sighs, running his gloved fingers through his bright and shiny blonde hair. He snaps his fingers. He knows exactly what it will take to impress his father for once. He grins and slowly opens the door to look down into the dining hall. 

Envoy suggested that Mae leave Cedric and marry him so Cedric can't keep hurting her.

On 12/19/2023 at 3:17 PM, Ancient Elantrian said:

Owen nods. "Yep, got it." He whispers. "Just to the side, not that hard."

“None of this is that hard, not for the waltz. If you think about it as easy, then it gets easier. That’s even true for the most difficult of things.” That was the most valuable advice Aubrey had ever gotten, from her former (now deceased, sadly) mentor Bobathan, a renowned dancer. 

7 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

“I…don’t either…” Fen said. By the star, I’m bad at this. 

A few stray tears leaking from her eyes and she quickly moved to wipe them away. "Sorry...it’s a rather gloomy subject..."

Why...why did I start with that one.

22 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

A few stray tears leaking from her eyes and she quickly moved to wipe them away. "Sorry...it’s a rather gloomy subject..."

Why...why did I start with that one.

"Hey," he said, reaching for her and laying a hand on her shoulder. "It's...okay. Well, it's not, but you don't need to be sorry for hurting. Not ever."

5 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

@Just-A-Stick

I thik so...

17 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“None of this is that hard, not for the waltz. If you think about it as easy, then it gets easier. That’s even true for the most difficult of things.” That was the most valuable advice Aubrey had ever gotten, from her former (now deceased, sadly) mentor Bobathan, a renowned dancer. 

“Smart,” Owen says, “that is very smart.

On 12/22/2023 at 5:27 PM, SmilingPanda19 said:

"Cedric!" Mae smiled and clapped her hands together, "How kind of you to join us! Are you alright? Your father and I were almost getting worried!"

@The Wandering Wizard

7 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Owen nodded. “Feet together… yeah, you must’ve had good mentors.”

“I was very lucky, yes. My parents managed to get me the famed Bobathan of Kent to be my mentor. I don’t know if you’ve heard of him, but he was one of the best dancers in England. It’s very sad, he passed two years ago.” Aubrey turns her head towards the floor in remembrance.

1 hour ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“I was very lucky, yes. My parents managed to get me the famed Bobathan of Kent to be my mentor. I don’t know if you’ve heard of him, but he was one of the best dancers in England. It’s very sad, he passed two years ago.” Aubrey turns her head towards the floor in remembrance.

“That’s lucky.” Owen said, then quickly added: “that you got him to mentor you. Not that he passed on.” He looked down. “I’m… sorry.”

On 12/27/2023 at 8:40 PM, Ancient Elantrian said:

“That’s lucky.” Owen said, then quickly added: “that you got him to mentor you. Not that he passed on.” He looked down. “I’m… sorry.”

“Yes. I was so thrilled when I heard that I would train under him…I did for three years. Three years and then it was all…he was….” Tears come out of Aubrey’s eyes as she sits down and quietly sobs.