Starfall - A Love RP

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

14 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Okay"

The servant returned with a plate of steaming food. She placed it on the table, bowed her head to Aubrey, and walked back to the kitchens.

Aubrey passed Owen a plate of lamb pie and took a bite of steaming Jägerschnitzel, nodding in appreciation.

2 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

The servant returned with a plate of steaming food. She placed it on the table, bowed her head to Aubrey, and walked back to the kitchens.

Aubrey passed Owen a plate of lamb pie and took a bite of steaming Jägerschnitzel, nodding in appreciation.

Owen took a bite of his food, trying desperately to remember all the rules he had been taught about eating etiquette. He swallowed, then said "That's really good."

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Owen took a bite of his food, trying desperately to remember all the rules he had been taught about eating etiquette. He swallowed, then said "That's really good."

"Yes. Father prides himself on his cooks. Pretty much the only thing he has emotions about these days."

5 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

"Yes. Father prides himself on his cooks. Pretty much the only thing he has emotions about these days."

"I am sorry," Owen said, "They are something to be proud of, though. This is amazing."

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

"I am sorry," Owen said, "They are something to be proud of, though. This is amazing."

Aubrey simply cannot help smiling. "Thank you." She takes another large bite of her Jägerschnitzel, porkchops cooked in delicious mushroom gravy.

8 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Aubrey simply cannot help smiling. "Thank you." She takes another large bite of her Jägerschnitzel, porkchops cooked in delicious mushroom gravy.

Owen keeps eating his lamb pie, grinning between bites. "Good food makes me so happy."

3 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

"Me too. Food...food is one of my favorite things. Ever."

"Hey, same! We have so much in common! Well... one thing. Food. You can dance and speak German. Which I cannot. But we both like food!"

On 12/30/2023 at 11:12 PM, SmilingPanda19 said:

“I think we should move the wedding to an earlier date.” He points his finger into the table. “Would that convince you that I am worthy to be called your son?” He raises and eyebrow, almost questioning his fathers authority.

Mae dared not speak. She held in her breath, glancing between Cedric and Lord John.

@The Wandering Wizard @SmilingPanda19

Edited by Lotus Blossom

9 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Hey, same! We have so much in common! Well... one thing. Food. You can dance and speak German. Which I cannot. But we both like food!"

“Food’s pretty amazing. And you speak, like, Latin. Latin’s so weird!”

10 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“We base so much off of it…yet hardly anybody can speak it, these days.”

"It is strange, isn't it?" Owen said. "The fall of the Roman empire... it caused strange things."

13 minutes ago, Invisible said:

"It is strange, isn't it?" Owen said. "The fall of the Roman empire... it caused strange things."

“Yes,” Aubrey agrees. “Though sometimes I think we put too much emphasis on that. The Romans were powerful and all, but our, Empire, of Britain, is bigger than anything they ever had.”

7 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“Yes,” Aubrey agrees. “Though sometimes I think we put too much emphasis on that. The Romans were powerful and all, but our, Empire, of Britain, is bigger than anything they ever had.”

"You need help in your geography class?" Owen asked. 

1 minute ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“Yes, I suppose so! You can tutor me in geography and I can teach you dance and German.”

"Yes, sounds agreeable." Owen said, grinning.

The Empire of Britain is bigger than Rome.

Haha.

On 12/30/2023 at 10:12 PM, SmilingPanda19 said:

“I think we should move the wedding to an earlier date.” He points his finger into the table. “Would that convince you that I am worthy to be called your son?” He raises and eyebrow, almost questioning his fathers authority.

His face remained impassive.

"Perhaps. What prompted the change son?" 

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

His face remained impassive.

"Perhaps. What prompted the change son?" 

“I am in love.” He says it to his face, dead serious. That’s half the truth. “I am deeply in love and wish to be married to her as soon as possible.” He feels threatened, not by his father or by Mae, but that little street rat who has been talking to her. “Move the date closer.”

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“I am in love.” He says it to his face, dead serious. That’s half the truth. “I am deeply in love and wish to be married to her as soon as possible.” He feels threatened, not by his father or by Mae, but that little street rat who has been talking to her. “Move the date closer.”

"Very well then," he replied, smiling internally.

Well it seems this marriage will do some good at least. May the last remnant of my dear Christina do some good.

@Lotus Blossom