Starfall - A Love RP

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

1 minute ago, Ookla the Erased said:

Without saying a word, Bran pulled a small dart from under his pillow and threw it at the man, knocking him out. 
"Now this sort of conduct just won't do for you, will it? I can't have every shady man off the street entering my room. I'm sorry, chap."

The man did not get knocked out. He extracted the dart, and there didn't even seem to be damage to his suit.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

The man did not get knocked out. He extracted the dart, and there didn't even seem to be damage to his suit.

It seems you missed the part where I picked up the dart 😁

"Well, I suppose there's a first time for everything. That should've worked."

Edited by Ookla the Erased

1 minute ago, Ookla the Erased said:

"Well, I suppose there's a first time for everything. That should've worked."

What do you mean? He threw the dart at Envoy, it stuck him, and he took it out.

The man twirled the dart in his fingers. "You won't answer me?"

Just now, Ookla the Erased said:

"I won't, since I've come this far already." Replied Bran, twirling the dart in his fingers.

No... You didn't wait for me to have a reaction. He couldn't have picked it back up if Envoy never got knocked out and picked it up himself.

30 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

He lightly fists his hand by her waist and what appears to be playfully punches her in the side. 
“Don’t play dumb with me, love. Who was that man and why were you speaking to him?”

"Could we not spoil this evening?" She ran a hand down her long, close to body dress. She smoothened out her gown down to the knee before her hand lingered there for a moment.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"Could we not spoil this evening?" She ran a hand down her long, close to body dress. She smoothened out her gown down to the knee before her hand lingered there for a moment.

Envoy is still in his corner, by the way. My scene with Bran is happening at a different time, I figure.

1 minute ago, ..... said:

is it too late to join?

Never too late to join. We're at the very very very beginning of this rp. Almost nothing has happened.

Ah, I should write the morning for Albert soon. 12 pages and he's only came once... hmm

Lady Charlotte was greatly disappointed by the news. At least that's what she told everyone, of course she wanted to dance some more. Of course she thought that gentleman looked handsome and she have loved to dance with him. But with the ball now over it was an excuse to leave. 

Well it was until she bumped into her Auntie Verna who insisted she stay til at least midnight.

She sighed and looked longingly outside. 

It was so close, yet never further under her Aunt's watchful eye.

Sighing she looked back towards the bright lights and dancing people, looking for a suitable partner to escape her Aunt's gaze.

Anybody want to come ask her to dance? She can't say no while under her aunt's gaze :P

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Lady Charlotte was greatly disappointed by the news. At least that's what she told everyone, of course she wanted to dance some more. Of course she thought that gentleman looked handsome and she have loved to dance with him. But with the ball now over it was an excuse to leave. 

Well it was until she bumped into her Auntie Verna who insisted she stay til at least midnight.

She sighed and looked longingly outside. 

It was so close, yet never further under her Aunt's watchful eye.

Sighing she looked back towards the bright lights and dancing people, looking for a suitable partner to escape her Aunt's gaze.

I would, but Envoy wouldn't ask. He would of he was asked, and be very cryptic and such.

18 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

He brings his hand up to under her chin quickly. His voice is an angry whisper.

"I said don't play with me, doll. Behave yourself like a good girl, and answer my question."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

He brings his hand up to under her chin quickly. His voice is an angry whisper.

"I said don't play with me, doll. Behave yourself like a good girl, and answer my question."

"Willingly," she said through a smile. "What was your question, Cedric?"

okay actually though im leaving for tonight sorry panda-

Edited by Ookla the Lotus

15 minutes ago, Ookla the Black Sock said:

Never too late to join. We're at the very very very beginning of this rp. Almost nothing has happened.

Ah, I should write the morning for Albert soon. 12 pages and he's only came once... hmm

14 minutes ago, ..... said:

Okay how do I start?, do I need a character sheet?

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

She's not going to ask anyone as she doesn't really want to dance but also wants an excuse away from her aunt for the moment but the only acceptable one would be a dance so sadly no :(

She might talk to him once she loses her Aunt.