Starfall - A Love RP

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"Oh, don't hand me the blame. The world's strange enough without people like you wandering about. Where is your world, then, if not in London's society?"

"There was no blame to that. I said it's strange, but strangeness has its beauty." He shrugged. "I don't really think it matters where I came from. Only where I am, and what I will do."

Edited by Ookla the Abstract

The sun begins to rise on the edge of the horizon, slow like a water droplet when it falls. The early hours blend into early morning and the colors mix in the sky magically to form beautiful combinations. A small little star rests carefully in the sky, hardly noticeable in the midday sun or midnight moon, but at just the right time, it seems brighter than everything around it.

@Ookla the Black Sock

On this particularly quiet and quite frankly peaceful morning, there was nothing, but silence coming from the manor. That is except for the slamming of doors, the rushing of footsteps, and the yelling of men.

”Where is that damned woman?!” @Ookla the Lotus @Ookla the Abstract

Edited by Ookla the Yellow Sock

4 hours ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

On this particularly quiet and quite frankly peaceful morning, there was nothing, but silence coming from the manor. That is except for the slamming of doors, the rushing of footsteps, and the yelling of men.

”Where is that damned woman?!”

Mae heard this, and smiled bitterly at Envoy.

"I'm afraid our time has expired, sir. I'll be leaving now, though I don't assume this will be our last encounter. Until we meet again, Envoy," she said quietly, before turning and quickly running away through the gate and towards the manor. She had to hold her dress up to run, revealing marks on her lower legs.

@Ookla the Abstract

1 minute ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"I'm afraid our time has expired, sir. I'll be leaving now, though I don't assume this will be our last encounter. Until we meet again, Envoy," she said quietly, before turning and quickly running away through the gate and towards the manor. She had to hold her dress up to run, revealing marks on her lower legs.

@Ookla the Abstract

Envoy caught her arm briefly, and sounds once again grew more intense. "Please, consider a different way. One, perhaps, that doesn't require more pain than necessary." Then he let go.

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

@Ookla the Abstract

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Envoy caught her arm briefly, and sounds once again grew more intense. "Please, consider a different way. One, perhaps, that doesn't require more pain than necessary." Then he let go.

The front door of the manor opens and a partially hungover Cedric stands in the door.

His suit is messed up and he is in his socks.

”What are you doing here?” He yells at Envoy. 
“Get off my lawn!” He holds up his fist.

”Go get my gun!” He turns over his shoulder and yells to a servant who quickly runs and grabs his shotgun. They hand it to him.

”GET OFF MY LAWN!” He steps out onto the front lawn of the incredibly large manor and holds up his gun to aim.

@Ookla the Abstract @Ookla the Lotus

Spoiler

IMG_5077.gif.c34634144dbbe294516d5797737e5bb5.gif

Edited by Ookla the Yellow Sock

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

The front door of the manor opens and a partially hungover Cedric stands in the door.

”Go get my gun!” He turns over his shoulder and yells to a servant who quickly runs and grabs his shotgun. They hand it to him.

”GET OFF MY LAWN!” He steps out onto the front lawn of the incredibly large manor and holds up his gun to aim.

@Ookla the Abstract @Ookla the Lotus

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_5077.gif.c34634144dbbe294516d5797737e5bb5.gif

I don't think Envoy is on his lawn, just out on a nearby street.

He didn't move or even flinch as Cedric aimed the gun. He just stayed him down. The face was deeply unsettling for reasons that were difficult to describe.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

"Cedric." Mae said harshly under her breath, placing her hands urgently on his arm holding the gun. "Be sensible. At least hire an assassin, will you? And to think I was off telling this man murder was above you! You're a gentleman, Cedric. Act the part."

22 minutes ago, Ookla the . said:

"It's all far too extravagant for me, feels over the top, I'd rather go without" he said

"Might as well dance while the sky is falling down!" He smiles. "Why are you here then?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"Cedric." Mae said harshly under her breath, placing her hands urgently on his arm holding the gun. "Be sensible. At least hire an assassin, will you? And to think I was off telling this man murder was above you! You're a gentleman, Cedric. Act the part."

No response to what Envoy told her?