Starfall - A Love RP

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

31 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

He didn't move or even flinch as Cedric aimed the gun. He just stayed him down. The face was deeply unsettling for reasons that were difficult to describe.

28 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"Cedric." Mae said harshly under her breath, placing her hands urgently on his arm holding the gun. "Be sensible. At least hire an assassin, will you? And to think I was off telling this man murder was above you! You're a gentleman, Cedric. Act the part."

“Oh shut up, damn woman. You get in the house. I’ll call the dogs if I must to get this good for nothing son of a gun out of my sight.” He lowers his gun slightly and pushes her inside, leaning his head out of the door just before he shuts it.

”YOU HEARD ME (your maternal guardian…. A very naughty naughty word)!!! GET ON!” He slams the door behind him and looks over at Mae, he is furious.

11 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

“Oh shut up, damn woman. You get in the house. I’ll call the dogs if I must to get this good for nothing son of a gun out of my sight.” He lowers his gun slightly and pushes her inside, leaning his head out of the door just before he shuts it.

”YOU HEARD ME (your maternal guardian…. A very naughty naughty word)!!! GET ON!” He slams the door behind him and looks over at Mae, he is furious.

Envoy stayed, watching from just where he had been.

41 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

"Cedric!" Mae exclaimed from the door way. "I swear to the sky if you lay a hand on this man-."

She called for her handmaiden.

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"Cedric!" Mae exclaimed from the door way. "I swear to the sky if you lay a hand on this man-."

She called for her handmaiden.

He brings his bare hand up and slaps her clean across the face.

"You shut up about that stupid man, you got a hell of a lot of explaining to do." He takes a few steps forward angrily, pushing her back.

12 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

"You shut up about that stupid man, you got a hell of a lot of explaining to do." He takes a few steps forward angrily, pushing her back.

Envoy, still outside, gritted his teeth. Cedric felt an explosion of pain on his own face, undiluted.

19 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Envoy, still outside, gritted his teeth. Cedric felt an explosion of pain on his own face, undiluted.

He winces slightly, but he doesn't seem to notice much. 

Spoiler

Remember: His magic is extremely high pain tolerance 

1 minute ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

He winces slightly, but he doesn't seem to notice much. 

Hide contents

Remember: His magic is extremely high pain tolerance 

I know. That's why I said undiluted. Up to you whether you want that to to through or not

1 hour ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

"I need not explain myself. I do not know this man. My only hope is that you don't plan to do something stupid that you will regret, sir. Heavens knows what you may do. I used to think you were above this."

Mae curtsied slightly and hurriedly walked off inside, assisted by her handmaiden and another maid.

45 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"I need not explain myself. I do not know this man. My only hope is that you don't plan to do something stupid that you will regret, sir. Heavens knows what you may do. I used to think you were above this."

Mae curtsied slightly and hurriedly walked off inside, assisted by her handmaiden and another maid.

"I do not know this man, you think me stupid." He mutters. 

"I will not have any man touching my woman!" He calls after her. 

"Nor will I have her disrespect me." He says under his breath and hands his shotgun to one of the butlers. He stomps through the manor up into the master bedroom. He waves for another butler and one comes running over. 

"Send a man for my father, I want him here for supper. We have urgent business to discuss." They stand there for a moment waiting for anything else.

"GET ON!" They quickly run off to send someone for him. He picks up a bottle of whiskey and pours himself a glass, walking slowly down the hall to lean against the wall outside of Mae's bedroom. He won't barge in, he will wait for the prey to find him. 

2 hours ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

"I do not know this man, you think me stupid." He mutters. 

"I will not have any man touching my woman!" He calls after her. 

"Nor will I have her disrespect me." He says under his breath and hands his shotgun to one of the butlers. He stomps through the manor up into the master bedroom. He waves for another butler and one comes running over. 

"Send a man for my father, I want him here for supper. We have urgent business to discuss." They stand there for a moment waiting for anything else.

"GET ON!" They quickly run off to send someone for him. He picks up a bottle of whiskey and pours himself a glass, walking slowly down the hall to lean against the wall outside of Mae's bedroom. He won't barge in, he will wait for the prey to find him. 

He heard a whisper through the doorway from inside of the room.

"Cedric," she hesitated, "I hope you didn't kill that man."

She hesitated once more.

"And I hope you aren't drinking any more alcohol."

45 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

He heard a whisper through the doorway from inside of the room.

"Cedric," she hesitated, "I hope you didn't kill that man."

She hesitated once more.

"And I hope you aren't drinking any more alcohol."

He slams his fist against the wall to shake it.

”Don’t let that man concern you anymore…”

He turns facing the door, standing in front of it with his whiskey glass.

”And my drinks shouldn’t concern you either. If you wanted me to stop drinking, then you have to learn to behave yourself hmm?” He swats at the doorknob in an attempt to open the door.

”Now you come on out and behave, my father will be hear by supper time tonight and I will not…” he slams his fist into the wall again for an intimidating effect.

“…have you embarrassing me with childishness.”

Edited by Ookla the Yellow Sock

1 hour ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

He slams his fist against the wall to shake it.

”Don’t let that man concern you anymore…”

He turns facing the door, standing in front of it with his whiskey glass.

”And my drinks shouldn’t concern you either. If you wanted me to stop drinking, then you have to learn to behave yourself hmm?” He swats at the doorknob in an attempt to open the door.

”Now you come on out and behave, my father will be hear by supper time tonight and I will not…” he slams his fist into the wall again for an intimidating effect.

“…have you embarrassing me with childishness.”

"Right away, sir," Mae bit her lip.

She quickly rushed to her washbasin and wet her face, washing away where tears had streaked her face.

Her cheek was red and raw from when he had hit her.

She arranged her hair in her mirror and took a breath.

She seemed put together enough.

His father would be here.

Again.

She had to impress him.

Again.

She opened the door.

"I apologize, Cedric. I was acting foolishly, I imagine. I seem to have been a little tipsy myself. I wasn't thinking clearly, really. I think I ought to lay down, actually. My head still isn't thinking straight, and I may have gotten myself ill," she acted as if she had noticed the glass for the first time, "Do you not think it quite early for whiskey, dear? No matter, a servant can bring you a glass of water soon enough. Henry?" She looked around for the butler.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

She quickly rushed to her washbasin and wet her face, washing away where tears had streaked her face.

Again.

She had to impress him.

Again.

She opened the door.

"I apologize, Cedric. I was acting foolishly, I imagine. I seem to have been a little tipsy myself. I wasn't thinking clearly, really. I think I ought to lay down, actually. My head still isn't thinking straight, and I may have gotten myself ill," she acted as if she had noticed the glass for the first time, "Do you not think it quite early for whiskey, dear? No matter, a servant can bring you a glass of water soon enough. Henry?" She looked around for the butler.

Envoy was no longer visible outside the window, but Mae still recognized the feeling of wrongness that haunted her when he was nearby. It was like the room, despite how many times she'd been in it, felt unfamiliar.

Cedric felt it too, though he might not have recognized it as easily.

@Ookla the Yellow Sock

Edited by Ookla the Abstract

15 hours ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Envoy was no longer visible outside the window, but Mae still recognized the feeling of wrongness that haunted her when he was nearby. It was like the room, despite how many times she'd been in it, felt unfamiliar.

Cedric felt it too, though he might not have recognized it as easily.

@Ookla the Yellow Sock

15 hours ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

Again.

She had to impress him.

Again.

She opened the door.

“Enough excuses, and stop talking about my drinking…” he takes a sip of whiskey as Henry the butler runs in.

”Maam- you called?” He is panting.

49 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

“Enough excuses, and stop talking about my drinking…” he takes a sip of whiskey as Henry the butler runs in.

”Maam- you called?” He is panting.

"Oh! There you are. The dilly-dallying really must stop, Henry. Yes, I was simply going to call for a glass of water. I think my fiancé here might have accidentally poured himself hard alcohol at this time in the morning." She smiled, almost evilly, "Which isn't proper for gentleman... Don't you agree?"

She raised an eyebrow expectantly, putting Henry on the spot as he was caught between a temper-mental master and sly mistress.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Sorry! I kept forgetting to do this every time I was on the Shard.

“And now I’ll move my foot back, giving you the space to put your foot next to the one I didn’t move. And now we’ll both step to the side, you with your left foot and me with my right.” He’s not bad. Pretty good, actually. Just needs practice.

Anyone who knows about ballroom dancing please correct what I get wrong, I know practically nothing.

55 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"Oh! There you are. The dilly-dallying really must stop, Henry. Yes, I was simply going to call for a glass of water. I think my fiancé here might have accidentally poured himself hard alcohol at this time in the morning." She smiled, almost evilly, "Which isn't proper for gentleman... Don't you agree?"

She raised an eyebrow expectantly, putting Henry on the spot as he was caught between a temper-mental master and sly mistress.

“Uh- uhm.” Henry fumbles.

Cedric looks over to him, eyeing him. “Say it, boy…” 

“Well, maam it certainly isn’t uhm… gentleman like… but uh-“ he gets a deadly glare from Cedric.

”Anything the master does is honorable in my mind-“ He nods, hoping he was able to please both parties. He didn’t feel like getting hurt this early in the morning.

”Should I get you a glass of water… sir…”

Cedric tsks his tongue and rolls his eyes. 

“You are so dramatic, doll. Give the poor man a break.” He takes another swig of his whiskey, finishing his glass.

”Sir I really don’t-“ Cedric cuts him off sharply, staring at him sternly.

”Don’t you have you have something to do? I can’t possibly be the only with women to…” he tries to find a very gentle word for what he is trying to imply and instead places his hand around Mae’s waist. “Tend… to.” 

Henry raises his hand. “Well didn’t your fiancée-“

“Just go find some women to

Spoiler

Make love to

or something.” He swats him away. Henry runs off.

Cedric releases his hand off of her waist.

”Why can’t you just behave yourself, it was one silly drink.”

42 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

“Uh- uhm.” Henry fumbles.

Cedric looks over to him, eyeing him. “Say it, boy…” 

“Well, maam it certainly isn’t uhm… gentleman like… but uh-“ he gets a deadly glare from Cedric.

”Anything the master does is honorable in my mind-“ He nods, hoping he was able to please both parties. He didn’t feel like getting hurt this early in the morning.

”Should I get you a glass of water… sir…”

Cedric tsks his tongue and rolls his eyes. 

“You are so dramatic, doll. Give the poor man a break.” He takes another swig of his whiskey, finishing his glass.

”Sir I really don’t-“ Cedric cuts him off sharply, staring at him sternly.

”Don’t you have you have something to do? I can’t possibly be the only with women to…” he tries to find a very gentle word for what he is trying to imply and instead places his hand around Mae’s waist. “Tend… to.” 

Henry raises his hand. “Well didn’t your fiancée-“

“Just go find some women to

Reveal hidden contents

Make love to

or something.” He swats him away. Henry runs off.

Cedric releases his hand off of her waist.

”Why can’t you just behave yourself, it was one silly drink.”

"Oh please," Mae grinned, "Let me have my fun every now and then."

26 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

A young man was looking for…um…the girl he was supposed to be marrying?

@Ookla the Raveness

A beautiful young woman with glimmering golden hair came up to him and giggled, "so you're the latest fool? Well she hasn't been found all day."

Turning she left him and headed to her room, slumping against the door.

"Well that was fast," she muttered and flung a dagger into the woodwork.