Starfall - A Love RP

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"I've had enough protocol and propriety to last me a lifetime," she spat, fire blazing in her eyes.

"Different kind of proper, my dear. Much of the world refers to it as basic decency, I believe."

2 hours ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

“He will get here when he gets here.” He swats her hand away.

”You better look gorgeous for him.”

"Always," she flashed him a smile and turned, walking down the hall.

She turned the corridor and opened the door, entering the gardens. It was all covered in frost, many plants dead from the winter. There were few winter flowers blossoming, however. She walked through the aisles of crocus, jasmine, cyclamen, primrose and camellias.

@Ookla the Abstract

Just now, Ookla the Lotus said:

"Always," she flashed him a smile and turned, walking down the hall.

She turned the corridor and opened the door, entering the gardens. It was all covered in frost, many plants dead from the winter. There were few winter flowers blossoming, however. She walked through the aisles of crocus, jasmine, cyclamen, primrose and camellias.

@Ookla the Abstract

Envoy was there among the flowers, a stark contrast to the bright colors.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"Thank you, though there was not much reason for concern." Envoy paused. "He has hurt you again. I am sorry. I imagine I am culpable."

"Fortunately, he has not hurt me anymore than you see on my skin. And my skin has gone through much, it will survive. I am more concerned for my name."

"I see. What, exactly, is your concern? Obscurity?"

"Wealth. We're a noble family, yet many would pay to see our collapse. They push us down, out, away. We used to be powerful. But we no longer control the press. The papers were lost to the Bonetillon house in a gambling match."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"Wealth. We're a noble family, yet many would pay to see our collapse. They push us down, out, away. We used to be powerful. But we no longer control the press. The papers were lost to the Bonetillon house in a gambling match."

He nodded. "It pains me to see people suffer for such arbitrary notions of power and status. But such is the way of people. There is no true meaning to be found, so you create it, and never realize when you've begun to create a cage for yourselves."

He nodded. "It pains me to see people suffer for such arbitrary notions of power and status. But such is the way of people. There is no true meaning to be found, so you create it, and never realize when you've begun to create a cage for yourselves."

"You're free, then?"

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"You're free, then?"

"Not quite. I have inserted myself into all this, though not completely. For one, it is difficult to be asking the nobility without being born into a house. For another, my motivations are atypical."