Starfall - A Love RP

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"No." He paused. "What is it you want to speak about?"

"Nothing in particular. As glad as I am that you've found yourself at home in these rooms, by means I do not know, as I possess one of three keys to this house, I do think it intrusive, if not dangerous for your own wellbeing, if you are to wander about these floors for an undetermined amount of time."

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Nothing in particular. As glad as I am that you've found yourself at home in these rooms, by means I do not know, as I possess one of three keys to this house, I do think it intrusive, if not dangerous for your own wellbeing, if you are to wander about these floors for an undetermined amount of time."

"What of my... 'proposal,' as you called it?"

2 hours ago, Argenti said:

"He rules, but does he deserve to? How would you go about making him more disciplined? "

“He does not deserve  he does not deserve to rule but he does rule and there isn’t much I currently can do about that, as for making more disciplined never said I could do anything just that he needed it, as there is no good method”.

12 minutes ago, ..... said:

“He does not deserve  he does not deserve to rule but he does rule and there isn’t much I currently can do about that, as for making more disciplined never said I could do anything just that he needed it, as there is no good method”.

"What if I told you there was a way to... Get rid of him?"

17 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Because you'd be safe. You wouldn't have to suffer for security."

"Well, of course. Otherwise, I wouldn't even be considering this."

She grinned, "Not that I am."

She looked at her nails casually.

"But there must be more to life than that. You know me enough to know that I love a risk, but what's in it for me, Envoy? Here, I can manipulate the entirety of the London bureaucracy from the comfort of my drawing room over a glass of jasmine tea. Now, say we do carry out this whole..."

She waved her hand around vaguely.

"Escapade. Besides money, which, by the way, I'm sure Cedric outweighs you on, is there any allure? I love a good bribe."

She sat back in the sofa.

"Tell me, Envoy. Why should I love you? Or even enjoy your company for the rest of whatever this life has become?"

6 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Charlotte blushed slightly, "Well uhm I think I'd like it if you stayed here. Though it might be dangerous for you."

He smiled. “I’ll stay, then. Any…ah…advice? For avoiding the danger?”

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Well, of course. Otherwise, I wouldn't even be considering this."

She grinned, "Not that I am."

She looked at her nails casually.

"But there must be more to life than that. You know me enough to know that I love a risk, but what's in it for me, Envoy? Here, I can manipulate the entirety of the London bureaucracy from the comfort of my drawing room over a glass of jasmine tea. Now, say we do carry out this whole..."

She waved her hand around vaguely.

"Escapade. Besides money, which, by the way, I'm sure Cedric outweighs you on, is there any allure? I love a good bribe."

She sat back in the sofa.

"Tell me, Envoy. Why should I love you? Or even enjoy your company for the rest of whatever this life has become?"

"I am not asking you to love me. If you wish to pursue that with others, that would be more than acceptable." He paused, stunning to consider. "I know things about the Star that are unknown to anyone else. To many, the cause of the apocalypse will be very central to coming conversations and politics. Especially... if there could be a possibility of survival."

15 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I am not asking you to love me. If you wish to pursue that with others, that would be more than acceptable." He paused, stunning to consider. "I know things about the Star that are unknown to anyone else. To many, the cause of the apocalypse will be very central to coming conversations and politics. Especially... if there could be a possibility of survival."

"Could there be?" Mae raised her eyebrows.

16 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

He smiled. “I’ll stay, then. Any…ah…advice? For avoiding the danger?”

"Well avoid offending too many of my family memebers. Uh...watch what you drink and eat, who gives it to you, oh and especially anything flying towards you at high speeds, whether it is a weird cloud or triangles, circles, and squares."

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"I believe I've reached insanity. Here I am, in a study, talking pleasantly about marriage to an intruder of whom I've only met for two days, having only seen the bottom half of his face."

"I do not think it is you who is insane. Perhaps the world has merely plunged into insanity itself."