Starfall - A Love RP

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

1 minute ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"Stop," she hissed, "Please, stop."

She began meaninglessly talking to herself, "I can't have them know. No one can know."

He stops trying to pull it up and just rests his lips on her neck, close to her ear so she can still hear his whispers.

"Don't play with me, doll." He squeezes her waist again and pulls his mouth away.

"Now where do we start?"

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

He stops trying to pull it up and just rests his lips on her neck, close to her ear so she can still hear his whispers.

"Don't play with me, doll." He squeezes her waist again and pulls his mouth away.

"Now where do we start?"

You should start with the strange man in the corner...

Just now, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

"Now where do we start?"

Her eyes shut for a moment then fluttered back open.

"I would like a glass of alcohol," She said slowly. She spoke softly yet through gritted teeth.

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"Lovely," she said bitterly underneath her breath. As he took the glass, her free hand quickly shot up to her shawl, tugging on it slightly to cover more of her hidden face.

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

He leans down behind her, right against her left cheek, he peeks up her shawl slightly. 

"Are you hiding now? What if I want to see your... beautiful face." He tries to pull it up slightly.

Oh my goodness it's LaVayne and Yevid all over again 😱

@The Halcyon Girl @Ookla the Quesadilla

I'll post once I figure out which character of two ideas I have that I want to do :P

Oooo...that would be interesting

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

Her eyes shut for a moment then fluttered back open.

"I would like a glass of alcohol," She said slowly. She spoke softly yet through gritted teeth.

“Why don’t you fetch me a glass as well.” He swats at her behind, not too roughly to draw attention, but enough to make her squirm. “And be quick with it.”

16 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“Why should I leave?! I’m having fun!” Aubrey appears very angry. @Ookla the Resolute

"Because now is not the time to enjoy. Do you not see what is upcoming in our future? Do you not realize how much danger we are in?"

36 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

The Envoy, who wasn't exactly subtle in his white on black, eyed the man from a corner of the room.

Lord Miros didn't notice

“Why don’t you fetch me a glass as well.” He swats at her behind, not too roughly to draw attention, but enough to make her squirm. “And be quick with it.”

Did you see my suggestion? :3

Just now, Ookla the Resolute said:

"Because now is not the time to enjoy. Do you not see what is upcoming in our future? Do you not realize how much danger we are in?"

Envoy's strange aura might grab his attention.

Her fists clenched as she slowly stepped towards the cocktail bar. Leaning on the bar, she gently lifted a small part of her shawl, revealing simply a striking amber eye. She looked up towards the bartender with a soft smile and doe eyes.

"Hello there," she said under her breath, just loud enough for the bartender to notice.

anyone want to RP the bartender? or i could to a cut-scene

Just now, Ookla the Lotus said:

Her fists clenched as she slowly stepped towards the cocktail bar. Leaning on the bar, she gently lifted a small part of her shawl, revealing simply a striking amber eye. She looked up towards the bartender with a soft smile and doe eyes.

"Hello there," she said under her breath, just loud enough for the bartender to notice.

Oooooh Wizzy?

Temporary character to keep you involved while you decide?

@Ookla the Raveness

Just now, Ookla the Resolute said:

He jabbed in the direction of the envoy, as if he were selecting him. "You! Back there! I see you sauntering! Tell us, what do you intend on doing in this crisis!"

Envoy did not answer.

Just now, Ookla the Lotus said:

I can? Also Envoy has striking amber eyes too :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

Can I?

1 minute ago, TheOokla929 said:

Nothing much has happened. A mysterious man is there. Several people have come in. Two people started dancing. A toxic couple entered. An antagonist has also entered the scene, trying to end the ball.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

The bartender was an older man with grey already dusting his golden hair.

"What can I get yeh young missus?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"I will observe, for now." He didn't really seem to raise his voice, but it carried very well.

"And then do what?" Miros turned to the rest of the ballroom. "You see now? It is your duty to do something, not to sit here and waste out your life!"

Just now, Ookla the Raveness said:

The bartender was an older man with grey already dusting his golden hair.

"What can I get yeh young missus?"

"I would like..." She began as she leaned upon the bar. She waved her hand nonchalantly and her finger eventually made it to her lip, innocently. "I would like an ambrosia, please," she said at last, a bit more of her shawl falling on one side of her face revealing a knowing smile.

"Two, ambrosias," she corrected after a moment, "One for my betrothed, of course."

Her eyes sparkled with temptation.

21 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Lord Miros didn't notice

“So we should enjoy the last few months we have! Or however long those scientists say! In love!”

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

"What's, exactly, do you plan to do?"

"Have you noticed that people have started gaining magical new powers yet, Envoy? There will eventually be someone out there with the power to solve this catastrophe. It just involves a lot of searching." Lord Miros said, "Of course, everyone else appears to be much more acquainted with sitting at this ball, waiting for others to the work for them. It is your duty to save the king, or die trying. And you aren't doing either."

Just now, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“So we should enjoy the last few months we have! Or however long those scientists say! In love!”

The Lord scoffed at this. "Love? What kind of people are you? This is the high nobility, not the lowly slum-dwellers. That's their job, not yours."