Starfall - A Love RP

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

1 minute ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"I would like..." She began as she leaned upon the bar. She waved her hand nonchalantly and her finger eventually made it to her lip, innocently. "I would like an ambrosia, please," she said at last, a bit more of her shawl falling on one side of her face revealing a knowing smile.

"Two, ambrosias," she corrected after a moment, "One for my betrothed, of course."

Her eyes sparkled with temptation.

The old man winked at her, "of course muh missus. Two ambrosia coming right up."

He pulled out two shot glasses and filled them both with ambrosia, one with a stronger sort than the other. He flicked the glasses and they shot to a stop before her.

"Well there yuh go."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

"Have you noticed that people have started gaining magical new powers yet, Envoy? There will eventually be someone out there with the power to solve this catastrophe. It just involves a lot of searching." Lord Miros said, "Of course, everyone else appears to be much more acquainted with sitting at this ball, waiting for others to the work for them. It is your duty to save the king, or die trying. And you aren't doing either."

The Lord scoffed at this. "Love? What kind of people are you? This is the high nobility, not the lowly slum-dwellers. That's their job, not yours." 

They already had the abilities in London. Them get stronger, but it's way too slow to notice for a while.

Envoy laughed softly.

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

Envoy laughed softly.

Lord Miros muttered something about 'a lend he' and then turned around. "Well, I have orders from the King to stop this ball. So it isn't my word against yours. It's his word against yours. This ball is over." 

Let's see if this works...

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

The old man winked at her, "of course muh missus. Two ambrosia coming right up."

He pulled out two shot glasses and filled them both with ambrosia, one with a stronger sort than the other. He flicked the glasses and they shot to a stop before her.

"Well there yuh go."

"Greatly appreciated."

She laughed lightly, holding her hand up to cover her mouth.

"And what does your name happen to be, sir?"

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"Greatly appreciated."

She laughed lightly, holding her hand up to cover her mouth.

"And what does your name happen to be, sir?"

Does she have the opportunity for interaction by any chance?

Sorry sorry I just haven't really RPed in a while, I'm starved.

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Lord Miros muttered something about 'a lend he' and then turned around. "Well, I have orders from the King to stop this ball. So it isn't my word against yours. It's his word against yours. This ball is over." 

It was at that moment that one of the master servants walked over, only hearing the last words, "What is this commotion?" He noticed the Lord and his expression darkened. The servant strode over, "Under who's authority are you proclaiming this ball finished?"

Let’s see… I need to do something.

Seth was bored. Again. He had been waiting for so long to do something interesting, but the only thing that had happened was his interaction with that strange woman. Maybe he should go try to find her. He stepped out of the ball once again, and headed in the direction he saw her go.

@Canada Lover

Just now, Ookla the foolish said:

Seth was bored. Again. He had been waiting for so long to do something interesting, but the only thing that had happened was his interaction with that strange woman. Maybe he should go try to find her. He stepped out of the ball once again, and headed in the direction he saw her go.

@Canada Lover

What about the interaction with the strange man?

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

O_o

12 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

“What?!” Aubrey glares at Miros, but begins to pack her stuff up. “We shouldn’t get in trouble with the law…you should go to, Owen.” @Ookla the Prehistoric

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Okay, that's fine. I guess it's just a question of whether or not his strange vibes would be a factor.

fair fair

The woman paused for a moment in hesitation. Before she let the bartender reply, she held the ambrosia glasses in hr hands and glided discreetly across the ballroom floor, making her way to this mysterious figure. Face still covered, she casually leaned against a wall near him and faced herself away, watching the various aristocrats enjoy themselves. After a breath, once she knew the figure had noticed her, she spoke in a low voice.

"I didn't expect you to come."

She took a sip from her ambrosia glass.

"I would've put on more perfume."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

The woman paused for a moment in hesitation. Before she let the bartender reply, she held the ambrosia glasses in hr hands and glided discreetly across the ballroom floor, making her way to this mysterious figure. Face still covered, she casually leaned against a wall near him and faced herself away, watching the various aristocrats enjoy themselves. After a breath, once she knew the figure had noticed her, she spoke in a low voice.

"I didn't expect you to come."

She took a sip from her ambrosia glass.

"I would've put on more perfume."

Wait, is this a different mysterious figure, or is it Envoy?

23 minutes ago, Ookla the Black Sock said:

It was at that moment that one of the master servants walked over, only hearing the last words, "What is this commotion?" He noticed the Lord and his expression darkened. The servant strode over, "Under who's authority are you proclaiming this ball finished?"

"The King's, yes." Miros flashed a smile.

20 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“What?!” Aubrey glares at Miros, but begins to pack her stuff up. “We shouldn’t get in trouble with the law…you should go to, Owen.” @Ookla the Prehistoric

Miros nods his head slightly but amiably in response to this 

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

"The King's, yes." Miros flashed a smile.

Miros nods his head slightly but amiably in response to this 

The master servant shook his head, "Whose ball do you think this is? In the Palace? And, if the King had truly ordered this, would his servants be the ones to know first?" The servant loosened up, "M'lord, perhaps you've had a bit much of the drink..."

A man leaned against a wall, watching the ball. He wore a suit and a black bowler hat with a stripe of red. The gold chain of a pocket watch was visible in one of his coat pockets, and an aura of nobility radiated from him. He was mildly intrigued by the scenes unfolding in front of him, but did not care enough to do anything about it. He stopped a passing waiter and sipped some wine.

His name was Sir Jeff Geoff of Somerset.

Just now, Ookla the Black Sock said:

The master servant shook his head, "Whose ball do you think this is? In the Palace? And, if the King had truly ordered this, would his servants be the ones to know first?" The servant loosened up, "M'lord, perhaps you've had a bit much of the drink..."

"No no. Urgent discoveries bring urgent messages." Miros smiled for a second, then said, "I have the message from the king, if you'd like to see." 

Just now, Ookla the Resolute said:

"No no. Urgent discoveries bring urgent messages." Miros smiled for a second, then said, "I have the message from the king, if you'd like to see." 

The servant raised an eyebrow, "Is that so...? Then I shall see it."