Break Tank 4: Last Night, Rain Mingled With Mist

Kasimir

1 minute ago, JNV said:

So if you were poisoned Devotarys a Dark friend cool cool cool anyway last call for me poisoning anyone if no one takes me up on it Ill just hold off

Oh yeah good point^

@Archer maybe I could scan Mat? Don't want to be too drunk, but if mat is elim I'd rather know I was trolled to begin with

I don’t like how you’re pushing me, Archer. It’s remarkably inconsistent. You say you don’t think e!Hael claims last. But earlier, you sussed me for not jumping to claim. You say that I started pushing e!JNV today when I’ve been on them since Hael claimed (ignore the part where I forgot Hael can’t be evil) and you refuse to see all of this from my PoV, eg because I don’t accept your scan as valid I must be evil, yet insist that because I don’t immediately accept your world I must be evil.

Hael already received a Forsaken scan. I don’t see why his is any less credible than yours, especially from my perspective.

EDIT:

also if I decide to scan JNV then there's a good chance if they're df that I'm poisoned already 

Just now, Ookla the Destined said:

I don’t like how you’re pushing me, Archer. It’s remarkably inconsistent. You say you don’t think e!Hael claims last. But earlier, you sussed me for not jumping to claim. You say that I started pushing e!JNV today when I’ve been on them since Hael claimed (ignore the part where I forgot Hael can’t be evil) and you refuse to see all of this from my PoV, eg because I don’t accept your scan as valid I must be evil, yet insist that because I don’t immediately accept your world I must be evil.

Hael already received a Forsaken scan. I don’t see why his is any less credible than yours, especially from my perspective.

Hey hey I did too

Just now, Ookla the Destined said:

Guys I’m concerned

I tried to switch my name back and it told me I wasn’t allowed to use that name on this site

I worry the apostrophe isn’t allowed anymore 😔

It isn't-

If you look at any time something quoted you, it shows up as Matriam#23xs dice

Or something like that

7 minutes ago, JNV said:

So if you were poisoned Devotarys a Dark friend cool cool cool anyway last call for me poisoning anyone if no one takes me up on it Ill just hold off

You can do me and assume the risk I'm lying and still have a testable action. I'd rather that than nothing or messing with Aeoryi tbh. Hitting Devo doesn't do anything for us, so I'd at least like the IKYK conundrum (no offence, just covering bases). 

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Destined said:

Well I guess we'll see based on whether Raven is successful in firing off a kill tonight. 

Just now, Archer said:

You can do me and assume the risk I'm lying and still have a testable action. I'd rather that than nothing or messing with Aeoryi tbh. Hitting Devo doesn't do anything for us, so I'd at least like the IKYK conundrum (no offence, just covering bases). 

Ok sure you know if youre gambiting with your Devotary scan my army of quokkas will be annoyed at you anyway hahaha Im poisonijg you evil laugh

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Kas I'm worried how much sleep did you get

I think Americans have a rule I'm allowed to not answer incriminating questions? Yeah. Lemme just get rollover processed so we can keep it as smooth running as possible. Drakebro is best wingman but I'm supposed to not be the group slacker here 😔

6 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

I think Americans have a rule I'm allowed to not answer incriminating questions? Yeah. Lemme just get rollover processed so we can keep it as smooth running as possible. Drakebro is best wingman but I'm supposed to not be the group slacker here 😔

Bold of you to assume I am American 

@Ookla the Destined who are you targeting

Day Two: (Like a Record)

The Wheel of  ̵̗̤͎̉̈́ ̶̛̞͕̮̰͂͝ ̸͇͎̕͠ ̶̛̹̃̀ torns and Ages come and go, l̴̝͂͘ḙ̴̙̃̾â̴̩̠̠̍͝v̸̜̞͔͛̏̈▩̵͙̇̓n̵̥͇̅̈́̊g̵̱̩͘ ̸̠̻̩̽̌̈́m̶̪̭͉̏ḙ̸͚̓́̀ḿ̴̡̿ọ̴̢͒͝r̷̟̞̽i̵̹̱͗͌s̵̪͇̓͑͝ ̶̰̣́̍͛ț̴̛̗̘̆̋▩̶̳͗a̶̬͂t̷̯̫͚̚ ̸̭̻͂̆̆b̵̙͔͚̃̎́ē̴̙c̵̢͉͙̉̾̔ǫ̵͒͊̾m̸̧͚̦͂ȩ̷͙̌̔͛͜ ̶̖̓̉͝l̷̳̭͇̓ę̸̛̻̹͘▩̵̮̻͗e̸̤̱̙͛̕n̴̙̒͂̈d̶͚̔̈̀.̶̢̟͂͛ ̸̩͉̂L̴̫͑͜e̷̫̱̗͛̓g̶̝͇͝e̴̤̲̤̓ň̸̲̉d̶̯͌͒ ̵͖͐̃́f̸̛̞͎̂̕a̵̧̳̙̾͘͝▩̵͚̯̥͋̂͘e̸̘̋̏̋ș̸͑͗̍ ̸̠̀̇t̷̞̖̓̎͝ͅo̸͉̮̿ ̷̻̃͗̚m̸̜̮͆͝y̵̥̾̾ͅt̸̫̹́͐h̸̠͔̉̊,̷̠̇͆̀ ̷̛̦͠a̸̲͇͒̈▩̸͕͔̮̐d̷̟͘ ̶̧̡͛̄̌é̸̤v̸̪̊̒͜e̷͖̫̮͌̌̃ń̴̨͈ ̷͚̽ṃ̵̭͎̋̍▩̶̦̱̼͐̓̿t̶̜̅h̸̛̲͖̃͋ ̴͙͗̓į̷̰͐ş̸̝͘ ̸̤̺̐̂͐͜l̸̗̝̑ỏ̸̪̋n̶̗̥̒͝g̴̮͔̔ ̵͇̕ͅf̷͎͚̿͂͋o̴̰̾͘̕ṛ̵̾̽͝g̵̱͛͌ó̸̡̺̞ţ̴̆͜t̶͉̲͈̑e̸̞͛̂̇n̴̰̓̈ ̴̬͉̔̈́̕ͅw̵̩͎͑h̷̡̢̼̉̑▩̴̯̩̇̋̽ņ̸̧͉̓ ̶̧̲̂t̵̡͋̊̕ĥ̴̟͕e̵̗͚̎̂̀ ̶̮̺͒͝A̶͎̓̉́g̷̻̥̃̑ͅȩ̸͑ ̴͇͉̀̓̚t̴̜̕h̵̫͔̺̿͝a̶̬̩̲̎̾▩̵͇́͠ ̵͎͕̽̀͠g̶̬̈́̀ã̸̺̺͂v̶̭̙͉̑ȩ̴̘͋̇̆ ̸̹̣̏͛̉ḭ̶͚̑̌̾͜ṭ̴͚͕̋̾͌ ̷̫̺̆̌b̸̡͍͓́i̶͖͐r̵̹̼̯̄t̷̢̜͋h̶̲̓̀ ̷̫̠͔̈̉̍▩̷̢̤̓ḛ̸̲̗̽͝͠ẗ̷̟́̓͝u̵͕̺̙̍͑́ř̵̙͇̒̆n̸̯̹̈́͊̍s̴̛̱̤̑̇ ̴̲̌▩̷̜͕̠̀g̴̨̡̹͋a̵̢̬̖̐͘i̵̼͛̿͝n̵͔̘͓̔̕.̵͔̮̀̄ What was, what will bee, and what is, may yet fail under the Ș̶̢̝̺̙̩̮̖̦̔̽̂̍̈́ḩ̷̡̢̜̞̣͙̣̖͍̦͈̝͔͆́̇̓̅̎̾̾͛́̒̄̃̓͒̒̇̄̾͌̈̋̚͜͝ͅa̸̡͙͓̟̦̣̟͔̮̙̘̥̦̞͉͓̜̜̱̅̉͜͝_̸̛̝̙̱͓̼̥͚̖͚̮͚̞͒̒͆̒̋̉̊͘_̶̨̛̛̯̲̘̜̥̗͚̥̰̮͎̻̇̅̈́̊͒̊̽̀̈̆̏̐͋w̷̢̖̩͖̬̪͇̭̙̞̲̤̳͉̖̝̏͗͗͂̑̊͌̎͆̒̔̈́͒͋̇̿͘̕͜͝ͅ.

The small village of Helgen is sheltored from the B̶̥̲͂̎i̸̢͊̀͐■̶̥̈́h̷̦́̈́̆ṭ̶̈́̔̾ͅ■̴̹̰͉̓̓͝ by the ḿ̷̡̢̨̜̤̭̩̭͙͉͕̮̹̹̩̟̖̫̯͔͉̥̱̦͓͈̞̱͚͍̫̣̙̪͙̘̟̟͎̺͉͖̘̝̗̩̰̎͐̎̍̊̇́͂̆͒̌͆͑̂͌̽̚̚̕̚͝ȍ̶̢̢͚̪͇̠̞̬͇̩̰̪͕̬̙̳̳̖̘̟̜̬̺̭̬̞͍̻̰̰̭͗́̇́͒̈́̂̑̀͒͊̋̌̊̕̕͜ư̷̡̨͍̼̼̞̩̲͉̘͔̤̒̀̈́̀͒̈̾͗̿͋̃̈̊̀̉̀̈̈̑͛̂̏̂͋̾̏̈̓͌̍̍̄̐̓̀̈́̿̊́̎͗̂͊̐̚͘͝͝n̵̡̡̹̞͕̞̩͎͔̠̰͕̘̝͔̋̂̒̃̿̎̃͋̆͛͛́̈́ͅṯ̴̢̼̲̮̪͍̱̦̦̗̘͖̗̞͕̺̜̎̏͑͐̈́̓̍́͌̊̊̃̏̂̈́͑̆͘̚a̵̡̨̧̙̥͖͉̥͓̰̹͚͖̼̗̝͉͙̩͇̮̙̳̙̘̗̰̭̖̯̱̫͓̯͇̝͓̬͙̜̐̈́͂͜͜͜ḯ̴̡̡̨̨̞̜̤̼̦͙̲̖̬̼̠̲͍̪̝̦̙͈̘͔̱̰̬̲̎͝n̷̡̨̧̡̦͖͈͎͔̦̰̱̼̗̫͎̟̲̰̂̓̍̍́̈̓͌̔̀̔́͆͆̃͂̔͂̚s̵̨̨̛̝̖͚͚̗͔͇̞̮̘̻͇̪͔͎͉̰̯̯̠̭̱̹̜̲̺͖͖̺͇̹̔̉̈́͗̇̓́͗̃̇͊͆̃̊̇̀̏̀̇́̐͐̑̄̕̕̚͘͜͝ of K̶̲̣̏■̵̖͐̑ṅ̶͉̯͐d̴͉̣̂o̴̩̮̙͒̇r̸͇͑ and the seords of the Bonderlanders. This is ■̵̟͙͉̕■̵͇̅̾■̵̣̋͒ your war: mpst of you hsve grown up in Hellgen and will die there as well.

Last night, the rain mangled with the spreading mist.

They hung a D̶̛̮͚͈͑͝▩̵̨̉r̷̡̤̖̐̂̚k̶͕̜͆̂f̸͕̲̘̓̾͝r̴̮͂͐▩̵͖͠͠e̴͚͐n̶̩̊̈̕d̶̳͔̓ in the village , that morning. You ṛ̵̀ĕ̸̹m̵̰̍e̵̩͂m̵̭̅b̵͕̈́ę̶͊ȓ̶̖ it. Old Sargon, no one quite believdd he had it in him. But he want to thr gibbet, his head held hlgh, scrraming the Dark One’s fame on his lips.

T̶̘͎̋͆̔͆̓͘̚h̵̛̹̬͎͍͕̘͚̬̻͔̯͍͔͖͇̟̳̤̱ͦ̈́͒͗̽͆̑ͥͬͩͧͩͭ̾̏̉͟͜á̵̧̲͔̮̾ͪ̐ṫ͈̜̗̋̊͆ͤ w̱ͣ_̸̢̜̣͙̩̼͛̐ͫ̇̉̍͒͒͢͢_͓̮̋̎ͨ̀̀͜á̟̘̞ͥṥ̴̪͍̓̾ ṯ̢̦̘̩̝̹̩͕̩̻̤̫̠͚͎̤͖̅ͦ̂̈̔̑́ͩ̋ͣ̏ͤ͌̈́ͥ̒̃h͙̉͒̉̎̚͟͢ͅe̛̹͖͎͇̗͙̲̮̭͍̩̺͚̥͚̅̓͊ͯ͗̀̽͛̓͛̈́̔̓̂̍̀ͧ̑̒͂ͥ̈ͫͬ̌̀͝͡ d͖̣̞̙̍̌̄́ͯ͘a̷̷̡̰̞͓̦̳̱̖̻͉̞̜̦̒̿ͬ̌ͤ̓̃̀ͣ̆ͧ͗́̇̽͒͗͘͟͝͡ͅ_͖̉̔͌͐w̵̢̧̞̞̯̺̲͍͖͈͇͙̥̝̞̿̽́̀͑̽̂̿̇̎̕͠͠ṅ̶̷̶̘̤͚̟̘̭̪̞̗̘ͩͬ̈ͯ͆̓ͤ̓ͭ͑̚͠͞ͅ.̨̢̢͕̞͙̩̞̪̤͍̠̀̑̏̍ͬ̾̅͋͡ L̴̸̡̟̞̤̤͇̝͗̈̏̌̆͒ͯ͠a̶̵̢̧͎͚̣̲͙̱̼̯͍̘̲ͩ̒̄̔̍̿́̂ͩ̾ͭs̸̛̭͍̩̙̝̣̻̹͕̭̖͕̳ͬ̏̎͋̋̈̏̑̍͊͋̍̓͛̊̑ͬ̚͞͠t̂̋ n̻ͩi̷̴̗͈̲͙̦̝̪̾̎̉ͥ͋͢͟͠ͅ_̤̩̓̒̄̚͡__̻̻͗̾ǧ̵̸̯̙̩̝͇͔̔ͦ͒̉̇ͦ͊͘̕h̵͈̟̗̻͇͕͓ͩ̅̆̓͂́ͫ̚͘̕͢͡t͎̞̯̟͖̰͍̣̹̬ͭ̐̋̒̃̋ͭ̋̐̀ͣͨͯ͋͐̎͆͑ͭ͝͞,̺̮͇̺̼͙͙̱̞͈͐ͮͨ̓ͧ͆ͪ̅̈́͑̈́͐̎ͦ͊̑͆́͑͋̓́̕͢͠ͅ ṫ̷̸̖̪̪͍̙͙̑͆͑̐͌͗͘h͓͟ę̷̛̹̳̬͍̜͇̳͇̤̯̪̼̥̔͂͛̇̓͐̌̈̈́̈́̓ͬͮ̚̕͘͢͟͟͢͜͞͞͝͡ͅ mó̸̸̴̯̰̮̯̙̻͕̙̥̘̬̬̗͔̔ͤ̔̃͐̀͐ͮ̿͛ͩ̀̽̄̄͡͡u̸̸̻̤̝̤̝̱͔ͪͧ̐̎̽̽̐͒̔ͤ̈́ͨ̈̍̾͘͜ņ̴̷̧͎̱̠̳̣̤͙̘̬̒͌ͮ̿ͪ͌̂͑̍ͩ̀͜t̵̷̵̨̛̙͎͍̹̹̻̼̻͔͍̜͑ͩ͛̑̄̐̓ͨ́̃̆̇́͆̉̂̈̇̍ͫ̑̂̇ͬ̅̓̄͋͢͡͝ḁ̸̢̡̯̣͓̩̮̲̯̠̼̒̑ͯ͋ͩ̈́̎͒͆̌̊ͧ̉̂̚͘͜͝͞_̤͓͉̤͍̞̃̏͒̽ͣ̒̓͝ï̡͖͉ͮ̂̚͢͞n̸̛̘̮̝̒͛̚ ṛ̵̵̨͓̺̯͚͓̫ͩ͐̾ͨͯͭ̈̌̌͐ͬ͝ͅa̵͎̯̝̙̬̥̱̍ͭ̑̒̀̾̈́͒̂ͯ͌͂̏ͤ͢͜͞͡_̼͉̲̬͚̙̫ͥ͛̔͑i̢̤̞̗̜̞̦͇̬̮͎͒ͯ̓ͤͭ̍ͮ̊̑ͥ̓̋ͬ̕͟ň̷̴͔͐̚ m̴͚͇̦̪̬̗̩͇̊ͣͮͭͭ̾̔̀̿̍̃̀̾̿̅̃͋̕̚̕͝i̴̛̜̻͇̭̝̺͍̯͓̘̲ͥ̋ͨ̓͡_̥̰ͤ͑͞͡n̪̝̪͔̿̊̋ͤ́̐ͨͣ͢ǵ̢ͣl̵̗̰͉̩͔̐͂ͣ̐͛ͣ͜ͅ_̡̛̗͙̻̻͙̗͒ͫ͊̍͊̀̉̑̑͞͡_̵͚̉͆̍eͬ͂̋͝͠d̸͖͚̜̳̫̘̜͓͍̝ͩ̌ͨ̿͂̿ͨ̃ͩ̌͟͢ w̵̪͖̳̍ͫ̿_̡̹͙̘ͮ̿̊͂̽̈́͢_̳̏_̡̢͎̒ͮ̀̋́̑̊̾͒ͪ͜͢͝ḭ͇́̀́ͅť̷̙̬̹͇͑̓̄̿͗_̸̨̥̦̠̣̬ͯ͂̓̄́͝͝h̷̦͐̈́_̷̮̬͔̹̤̬̜͖͎̖̺ͯ̉ͧ̀̔͆͌ͧ̏́͗ͮ̎́̈́̋̚͜͡ C̷͉̹̼͌͌͛͂̂̋͆̀̈̾̅̈́͝͝A̷̛̛̛̳̽͊̾̎̓̿̋̇̌͊̍̽̓̈́̓͂̒͋̋̂̈́̄͋͛͘̕͘͝͠͠Ņ̷̡̧͔̟̘̘̤̳̝̫̤̦̣̰̜͖̰̩͓̣̻̠̣̰͍͍͎͚̠̟͉̦̣̜̝̽͂͒̕͜ͅ ̴̧̢̨̧̛̙͍̖̮͎͙͎̭̖͖̹͕̺̼̟͔̼͕͓̝͖̰̰͙͖͕̥̙͈͇̗̜͓̭̼̲̣̱̱̈́̒̋́̔̿͋͊̀́̅́͊͛͗̿̄̈́̅̓̓͗͋̇͛͗̂̕͠͝Y̶̧̡̢̨̢̨̛̟̠̣͍͈̗͈̺͉͍̖̪̥͎̲͈̦̹̞̖͉̙̙͔̬̠͆̈̔̐̔̌̑͂͂̈́̈͒̋̈́̋́̾̆̽̈́̍̍̈́̄̈͗̂̿̄͗̐͊̓͘͜͠͝ͅͅÖ̸̡̡̢̡̹̟̼͔͚͓̫͔̜͈̤̺̦̘̞̯͍̟͎̮͉̫͔̪̮̥̰̞̻͇͇͈͇̬͓͉̪͓͕͙͍͉͔́̂͒̓̿͌̂͋̆͆̓̾̀̍̾̄̂̏͒̄̅͊̀̏͐̌͑͛͆͐̒́̌̈͑͌̕̚͘͘͘̚͜͠͝͝͝U̵̡̜̙̳̻͓̤̥͚̎͝ ̸̨̧̢̢̡̼̲̳͙̼̠̖͇̻͚̪̟͉̘͍̻͙̗̑̈́̾̌́̉̓͝ͅͅȒ̵̢̧̡̳̝̖͇͕̼̖͖͍̮̠͖̼̤̥͖͙̫͉̹̤̣͕̤͚̱̱̤̥̰̗̬͖̠̫̀̈͑͠ͅE̶͎͙̱̟̣͖̰͔̥̣̭̭̹̩̖̙̲̹̝̥̮͓̻̹̮̩̦̭̰̠̰̳̹͍͕͆̓͊̈́̅̑͘͜͝ͅͅͅĄ̸̢̗͖̙͖͚̙̝͍̝̔̏́͛̽̀͌̃̐̅͆̄̀̿̆̊̆͗͊͋̇̇̔͛̋̈́̒̅̑̾̄͘̚͝͠͠D̶̨̢̞̻͉̲̥̬̰͍̳͓͈̣̬̻͇͈̪̫̼̥̼̻͚̼̤̻̰̖͙̤͇͎̯̫͎͚̩̮̜̹̹̮͔̝͓̳͚́̾͑͐̋́͐̽̓̌́̂̏͛̊͝͠͝ͅ ̴̨̢̢̨̧̛̤͖̣͓̟̺̪̞͔̤͕̘̪̥̲̟͎̘͔̩̗͓̙̭̘̘̯͈͈̩̙͍̖͇̳̻̻͇̭͖̒͒͛̀͋̀̿̈́̃̌̅́͌͒̌̆́̎͌͂̉͌̓͑̊͑̓̾̾͗́̃̏͋̅́̾̚͜͝͝͝ͅͅT̸̢̧̡̞̮̬̲̥͔̖͓̙͉̠̈́̍̎͆̒̿̈́͌̏͊̓͛̓̑̒̋͋̇̾̆͊͋͘̚͘͜͠H̵̨̢̛̛͖̥̺͚̣͓̹̤̤͔̙̣͕͎͓͎͈͖͍̟̺̱͉̗̟̪̳̯̺̝̳͔̩̖͎̜͎̹̺̋̔͒̊̋̓͑͂̉̀̌̾͋͗́̄̿̈͛̎̎̓̃̃̐͗͗̑͌͊̀̌̎̒̈́̈̑̕͘͘͠͝͝ͅI̴̩̦̐͋̀̃́̆̑̅̔̄̋̐̓͂͋͆̓̊̀͆͌̈̅́̃̇̈́̇͘̕͘͝S̷̡̧̡̡̢̧̛͓̳̤̺͙̤̤̟̞̻͇͔̬̤̖̝̥̙̘͎̺̟̬̱̟̖͇̫͓̤͋̔̇͐͋̆̽͐̈́̆̓̓̔͗͒̋̚͘͜͝͠?̸̢̢̢̨̛̛̛͉̦̬̹̪̦̺͕͉̫͓͈̼̮̣͍͚̺̜̞̙̖̫͚͖̘͚̝̤̙͙̬͓̟̥̙͚͇̗̭̪̈́̀͐̀͛̀̈́̇́̐̂͐̿̓͌͋̐̓͋̀͗͛̽̀̃̽̇̐̑͘̚͜͜͠͝ͅt͔ͦ̽͢͜h̵̸̷̡̧͎̗̦͕͙̗̺̙̲̮̦͉̤̯̔́̓͆͌̊̆̈́͑͊̋̈́ͤ͆ͬ́̓ͬ̎̆̑́ͮ̕e̔̒̆͋̽ s̶̷̡̜̠̬̩͓̜̯̜̫̖̥͚̽̋̃ͩ͌̊ͫ̌̇ͭ̀̽̑̈́̀̆̀̈́͢o̶̧͚͍̘̺ͭͩ̈́̈̀̓ͭ͆͋̕f̴̶̡͔̮̫͎̯̥͇̬̫͕̫͎͔ͧͫͤͥ͋ͥ͋͋̊̌̇̽̅͌́̓̔̂̔͌̒̌̋͢͠͞t̵̛̛͔̘̥͈͈͓͉̺͖̣͖̓ͫͤ͗̋̓͆̏̏ͩͪ͒̄͂ͬͪ̀̐̌͜͡ w̶̶̵̸̛̛̗̣̲͓̪̪͕̮̻̮̠̌̑ͣͣͩͪ̂͐ͫ͊̈́͒̽́̆̇̏̿́̾̚̕͠ͅẖ̡̙͈̖̹͍̼͍̥̍ͭ̎͂̀̎̎̊ͤͮ̀̇ͩ͌̈́̋͌̄̚̚͠͞ͅi̵̸̶̡̦͎̺̫̺̊̄ͩ̒̋̎ͥ̇ͯͨ̚͟t̻̮̪̦̟̞̼̿ͦͫͭ̔e̴͆ͮ m̴̴̴̡̨̛̼͔͔̰͍̘̱̳̙͓͕̤ͩ̍͐ͫ̈́̎̅́ͧͯ̀̽ͮͪ͒͂ͩ͞ͅį̶̷̨̹͖̬̮̯̠͚̣̹̬̩̪̹͑ͬ́̃̀ͪ͌̽̿͌̔ͯ̐̍̈̀̕̚͘͢͜s̷̵̴̨̡̡̛̥͎͕͚͕̦̱͚̬͍̘̪̜̖͓͎̱̪̮͇̰͓̟͛́̉́̄͗ͨ͒͌ͣ̇ͫ̄̕͘͘͜ṯ̴̡̱͙͒ͤ͑͢ sͪ̈́̊p̶͙̜͓̟͓͇̏ͥ͌̃͋̌̓ͮ̓͞r̸̸̸͉͙̥̘͚̯̯̥͚̳̣̞̟̦͉̅̿́̓ͬ͆ͧ̉̅̍͒ͣ̔̚ͅë̶a̮̦̪̳͚ͯͯ̾͌̈̽͒͋̐͂̀̈́̀̽͘͘͡ͅ_ͭd̬̙̘͉̉ͤ͆̏́̆̋̓i̘̜ͬ̂̉̌n̥̖͚̬̞̰̺̫̤̦̗͒ͪ̿́ͮ́́͐̔ͧ̚͟͝gͥ ṯ̷̢̢̨͎̳̬̱̳̠͙ͨ̀ͣͭ̓̋̽̉ͨ̇̀ͭ̎̅̚̕͠h̨̥̀ŕ̞̣͔ͦ͋͌ơ̵̸̧̨͚͙͎̩̙͚̥̺͕̦̥̥̭̘̜̙ͥ̅͛͌̓ͦ̆̋́ͬͫͥ̈͂̏͟͡ư̛̛̼̗͓͓̤̜͐͆͐ͣͣͩ͊̊ͪ̈́̏̄͂ͦ̔̄̚͜͝g̣̜͓̞̙͍̐͗̀h̢̰̼̳ͭ͊͞͝ H̢͎̳̖̮̣͙̝̺̣̼͐͊ͦ͂̉̏͊ͮ͆ͣ̒́̇ͯ͝ͅel̨̛͖̼̪̻͇͈̠͉̘̗̲̺͓͗ͦ̐͛̄͑̑̍͑ͪͨ͆ͣ̀̚͢͢͡͝͠͞g̺̤͙̣̣̾́͡͠e̶͚̻̯̟͓͓͇̮̙̞̳̞̺̙̩̋͑ͬ̓̽͗̑ͮ͗͌ͣ͊ͨ̓̎̒ͣ͜͜͝n_̤̮͒͗͒̅̄͘̕͢,̵̴̧̡̦̞̘̤̙̽ͥ͛̆̔ͬ͢͠ b̸̵̵̛̛̛̘͎̫͓͙̥̲͈̯̈́͐̊̍̎ͥ́ͣͮ̋̍͘͟͢ͅl̴̶̴̡͙͉͈̳̗̮̘̬͕͉͂͗̓̋͒́̏̅̍͐̀͛̑ͯͩ̍ͥ̔́͒̈̔ͧ̂͂͜͠͞͠á̾̑̑̔_n͍͉ͮͮk̷̛̮̮̼͍̮͖̗̗̪͍̟̭̮͎͈̥̻̩̠͔̓̋̑̓̽̀͗̉ͤͫ̓̿̑ͤ͘̚͢͟ͅͅe̸̲͎̲̞̰̟̙̬̙̲̗̼̠͈͍̞̦͉͇̋̌ͧͤͨ̀̔̐̆ͮ̿͊̒̏ͣ̕̕͠t̵̜̖͖͉́ͪ̉̃ͯ͗́̀̑͋̒̕͢į̛̟͉͍̲͖͎͔̱͖̳͆ͥ̏ͨͫ͗ͮͭ̆͋̓̐ͩ́͜͝n̢̹̰̭͖͉̻̬̺̣̻͚̫̗͈̂́̈́̐ͨ́̓͌ͬ̾̐͛̇̋̀ͩ̒ͥ̏̾̿̇̕͟͡g͓̣̣̞̯̬̤̫ͨ͐̂̈̔̊ i̷̶̢͙͙͉͎̟̻͍̟̱͍͕ͯͦͦ͑ͩͯ͋ͥ͊͐ͫ̉̑̎͌̾̃͘͘̚͢͜͡ț̣̤̙̫̦̇ͭ̂̔̈ͪ̑̉̾̐͢_̷̢̞̰̹̹ͯͭ̒ͨ͆́̾͜_̴̖̳͍̆̋͐́͋̆̎͛̓ͅ i̷̸̸̮̻͍̯̻͍̙͎̗̞̹̻̼̋̌̔ͫ̒̓́͐̄̐ͤ̈̂͋̆̊ͫ̇̔̋̕͜n̴̸̬̫͇̯͇̥̫̲̮̟̩̱̈́͂̐ͣ̋͂ͮ̕͜ a̸̱̤̹͈͓͎͖̪̭̬ͮ́͒̄ͪͥͭ͂̾͐̎͆̎̔͒ͫͮ̿ͬ͂̒ͬ͘͘̚ͅ s̢̢̗̤̤̳̪̭̞͚͔̐̋̑̓͑ͧ́̚͝t̘̫͖͚̱̰͆ͯ_̸̨̦̘̳̯͕̼͚̙͕̠̫͊̎͋̎ͩ̏ͦ̉͑̑̆̉͛̊̕̚̚͟͜͜͠ͅr̬a̷̶̴̡̨̨̛̠̗͔̥̳̱̻͕͇̭̥̹̭̼̖͂̌ͧ̈ͪ̐ͮ̍̐͂ͬͭͥ́̅͗̄̚͜͡͝͡n̷̲̞̜̉̈ͪ̊̉ͭͦ́ͯͦ́̊͋̀̒ͨ͋̚͘͡͡͝g̣͍̳̓ͩ͆̀ͥ̈͌͒̓ͣ_̵͙̪̫͎̹̀ͨ̓͒ë̵̴̶̢̺͓̥̖͙͓̺̪̺̳̃ͥͮ̇̌͑̃͒̎͌́͊ͦ̂̍̿͗͂ͮ̚̕͞ f̷̢̧̤̥̜̗͓̟̤̫͉̦̘̾̓͋ͨͦ̒o̹ṟ̱̊̒͐̕̕g̴̵͍̲͙̦̳̖̮̱̗̫̣̺͇̝̱͍̲̰͎̥ͧͭͭ̏̂̅̄ͨ͘e̶̜͍͈͔̻̅͛̋ͤ̂ͦ́͂̓͌͞͡_̧̖͇̠͛͛͊́̿t͓͕͙ͪ͂͛͂̄͆ͮͦ̂̇ͩ̌̆̃f̶̢̡̝͇̜͎̮̦͔̮́̃̍̍͆̓̃͋̃ͧ͗̑̃̆̋͋͟͜͞ŭ̶̟̗̭̝̹̤̩̫̀͌͗̀̕͡ļ͙̬̩̠̺̼̥̫̥͌̿͐ͨ͛͋͝_̸̨̨̡̳̼̝̫̮̊̑̈́͛ͬ̓̅̀̋ͅǹ̨̛̪̳̬̱͎͓͍̫͓̑̾ͭ̊ͭ͟͜͜e̸̶̡͖̭̘̲̙̠̲̫̖̻̮ͮͬ͂̏͗̓͟͝_̵͙̮͘͞s̨̻͕̦̬̙͇̘̆͂̌͌͋̒͂͌̀̉̽͟͡ͅs̡̢̢̪͖̞͉͍͈̤͉̹̪̖̙̳͆̿̄̂͑̎͐̇̾͑̈́͛̍̅͗̅̎̑̚͡ͅͅ.̙͚̔̕

This mooning…

Old Sargon walks info the v̶̨̡̡̧̩̠̝̟͓͕̠̼̝͔̺̤̠̩͉̪͔̤̙̱̞͖̼̱͖̭̥̝͖̺̥̙̮̮̜̪͔͓̠͖̬͓̺̑́͜͜ͅȉ̸̧̛̞̜͖̲͎̪͍̪͙͇͉̘̥͙̯̹̜̯̫̩̩̺̙̮̪͓̘̜̗̺͋̅̏̈̉̋̒͗̊͑̅͂̎̌̈̂̿̆̔̾̒͑̈́̈́͋͂́̈́̾̐͌̋͂͑͜͜ͅľ̴̡̺̖̰̖̦͓̱̣̙̭̪̖̩̩̣̮̜͖̮̭̘͓͕͉̩͖̫͔̠̰̌̈́̈́̒͗͆͜͝ļ̶̨̝͕͕̗̫̻̯̫̤̱̠̜̤͈͙̺̞̥̙̫̜͔͍̩͔̳͖̲̝͎̹̰̬͇̞̻̯̙͓̦̺̰̭̫̫̍͛̐̓̒͗̌͗̃̈̐̅̅̆̄̇͂̈͜͠͝͝ͅą̴̡̨̝̯̯͚͔̻̖̗͎̦̮̙͓̤̖̥́̒́̊̈̅͌̓̓̓̃̆́͌̔͘g̴̡̧̡̣̠̯̬͓͕̮̟͍̦̝̪̹͕̥̦̦̘̟̥̱͙̩͙͉̭̣̞͖̤̤̖̳̞̲̺̣̻͖͂̀̇̅͜ę̶̢̫͕̟̤̜̤̫͉͖̞͓̍̈́̾̉͛̒̎͐̀̍͂̉̆̾͘͜͝ͅ inn and laighs and orders a mead. No dead. Not rooting. Still breathig, Light burn him and dam him f̶̗̌͂̾͐̀̄͆̔̑̋o̸̼͌̏̀̈́̐̈́ŗ̷̢̡̞̲̬͍̞͖̂́̈̐̎͗̆̐̕͘̕͘͘ę̵̹̰̯̮̭̫͎̬̝̙̱͉̪͍̙̐͗̄͛́̓͊̌̾̏͒͘̕̚̕͝v̵̠̭̏̇̾͋̋̓͐̕͝͝͠e̴̛̗̰͍̱̼̖̾̍͊́̋̾̅̈́͐́̓̔͂͘͜͝͝ͅr̵͕̲͔̜̗͔̗̮̖̠̺̜̥̠̍̇̀̒͆̈͌̀͛͛͒͌̓͝ͅ.

You are used to the Ḃ̵͙̰̃ͅl̵̢̝̾͊͘▩̴̲̜̭̔̈́̕g̴̦̻̓̈́ḧ̴͖́͊͝t̶͙͍̃̌, to fell tgings. Sometimes, the D̶̖̥̠̖̾͛̈a̸͈͑̿r̵̛̩͖̿̿͑͜ͅk̶̖͇͔̿̄̕͘͜ ̶̳̟̀O̴͉͕͓̓̓n̴̛͔̦e̴̡̬̥̣̓ reaches in from his p̸̧̨̨̩̝̹̠̲̱̹̺͙̺̫͎̺̱̲̥̳̠̟̰̥̳̬̗̪̝̘̭͚̭͙̺̤̣͈͎͖͓̻̲̮̀͊́͗ŗ̵̧̢̼͓͖̹̫̼̹̗̖͓̹̮̰͙̆̀̓̑̾̍͋͋͊̌̿̈́̊̌̎͛̿̔̓͐̈́̂͘͝͠͠ͅi̷̛̼̹̟͇̭̖̹͚̖̞͔̼͈̦̺̪̼̣̭̿͌̎̓̋̀͒͛̉̈́́̓͊̎́̽͑̓͘͜͜͝͝s̴̡̢̧̧̡͍͓̠͇̖̦̙̻͔̥̭͓̝̠̜̦̗̜͙̖̘͖͍̬̫͙͓̤͕̝͓̫̈̃͗̽͋͜͜ͅǫ̵̢̛̦̣̫̫͕͓͖͔̱̜̞̻̹̞̮͖̲͇̣̞̤͙͚̭̰̩̞̼̭̤̑̎̃̏͊̑̾̑̋̈́̈̾̆n̸̡̨̛̛̛̠̬̰̜̗͉͇̺̣͍̳̙̺͍̗͍̫̱̦̭̥͚̤̼͓̅͒̋̿̈́̄̐̓̑̄̌͊͛͌̎͑͒̒̀̔͗̔͑͊̉̔̒̾̌́̊͂̂̆̎͆͗̿̾̓̚̕͘͜͝͠͠ͅ and torches the world. SOON

This though? You do know what to mske of it. Old Sorgon claims a F̵͙̈́͘͝▩̸̡̨̺̀͘r̸̻̓͠ͅ▩̵̡̠̱̀̍▩̵̈́ͅk̶͚̼͍̋̌e̵͇̣͝n̶̦̍̾̀ wakes among ypu, that Helgen is domed.

And still, the mist creeps in.

rDlvWWN1JyTuBBwHf1SL9-kRVdgtkYze8aqujFiK8jKOvNWyiHWkEWfy9zjwUUOpy-V27O5OnSvclyMl40bK4hlMDNZU95CAhbhwwr3uLUt2_xhgNzjH1J5noTz6ZGi82D_9NigRRMqnpO41efAvsdk

The Day has begun! It will end in under twelve hours on 20th December (Wednesday) at 1330hrs SGT [GMT+8]! Please be patient as GM PMs are being updated!

rDlvWWN1JyTuBBwHf1SL9-kRVdgtkYze8aqujFiK8jKOvNWyiHWkEWfy9zjwUUOpy-V27O5OnSvclyMl40bK4hlMDNZU95CAhbhwwr3uLUt2_xhgNzjH1J5noTz6ZGi82D_9NigRRMqnpO41efAvsdk

Player List

Edited by StrikerEZ