My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

"To what end?"

"To be on the winning side, of course."

Just now, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Nononononono I was saying it's never too late!! You're always welcome here!

1 minute ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

You can be whatever you want to be :) 

Then maybe go wander into an inn and interact with Alex, he's sad and lonely right now.

@Ookla the foolish

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

He scoffed. "You really think that's convincing?"

She shrugged. "Depends on the sort of person you are. If you fancy yourself a hero, you'd be helping end the inevitable war with as little loss of life as possible. If you care for yourself, you understand that it's safer to be in the country that's winning. And if you care for your monarchy...I will respect you as you die."

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

@Ookla the foolish

She shrugged. "Depends on the sort of person you are. If you fancy yourself a hero, you'd be helping end the inevitable war with as little loss of life as possible. If you care for yourself, you understand that it's safer to be in the country that's winning. And if you care for your monarchy...I will respect you as you die."

"I search for order, foolish child."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Then maybe go wander into an inn and interact with Alex, he's sad and lonely right now.

I’ll go back to the inn I guess.

Alex was confused, he didn’t know what to do. So he went back to the inn and took over Dil’s role. He took orders, assuring people that she would be back. He just needed to find a way to make sure that happened.

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"I search for order, foolish child."

Dilsha raised an eyebrow. "Am I a child, Stranger? Am I foolish? If you search for order, you'd best slit your own throat. There is none of it in this world."

***THIS IS IN CHARACTER. PLEASE, NO ONE HURT YOURSELF.

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

I've been arrested! Also I'm a princess and I'm trying to cause a war! You can keep vibing at the inn, that's where most people are.

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

Dilsha raised an eyebrow. "Am I a child, Stranger? Am I foolish? If you search for order, you'd best slit your own throat. There is none of it in this world."

Oh yeah, and Sono got silenced permently and now writes words out of blood to communicate with others. That's what the red and orange text is.

And Sono was the one trying to cause the war.

Is there anything specific you would like me to say to the Monarchy for you, Child of Decay?

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Is there anything specific you would like me to say to the Monarchy for you, Child of Decay?

...Dilsha tried first!

Of this country? Hm...tell them their "elite academy" couldn't even match our peasant schools. 

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"Then I will create it."

"Order cannot be created, foolish stranger. Not for long."

Just now, Ookla da best said:

Xenk Yendar walks into the inn. “Alex, you’re not supposed to be here,” Xenk says.

BROTHER!!!!!

“Xenk, I have a job now,” Alex says, a little of his normal levity returning. Then his face went cold again. “What do you need?”