My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

here we go :P 

Name:  Jacin Evrett

Appearance: Tall, black hair, dark eyes, mid 30s, handsome, has several scars from numerous fights

Actions: he is a doctor (very skilled) and has a demeanor similar to Thorne from the Lunar Chronicles (always flirting with  e v e r y o n e :P) but is still very trust worthy.

Additional info: He is very good with a throwing knife, and usually has around three on his person at all times. He has always wanted to find true love, but has a few... bad experiences in the past. 

he can't remember his past for the most part bc I'm lazy

who wants to meet up?

If I need to add anything, pls Lmk :P 

3 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“Xenk, I have a job now,” Alex says, a little of his normal levity returning. Then his face went cold again. “What do you need?”

WOAH YOU HAVE A BROTHER!!

Hi brother of Weaver :)))

(that's actually so funny because my sister just got on)

2 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Hehe nice work Murder Puppy, you didn't even need a character sheet but well done anyway! I would suggest walking into the inn.

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Simple terms for something complex.

I hope you find your solace. But I would prefer if you gave Dilsha a chance. 

9 minutes ago, Ookla da best said:

Xenk Yendar walks into the inn. “Alex, you’re not supposed to be here,” Xenk says.

Sono walked into the inn, rushing over to the front desk. 

Alex, come here. She wrote to Alex.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

WOAH YOU HAVE A BROTHER!!

Hi brother of Weaver :)))

(that's actually so funny because my sister just got on)

7 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Who’s your sister?

1 minute ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

I hope you find your solace. But I would prefer if you gave Dilsha a chance. 

Sono walked into the inn, rushing over to the front desk. 

Alex, come here. She wrote to Alex.

“I’ll be with you in a minute,” he says to the new guy at the counter, then follows Sono.

16 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“I’ll be with you in a minute,” he says to the new guy at the counter, then follows Sono.

@Mini Eddie hehe. Dunno how much she'll be on, but she exists. 

6 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Jacin leaned against the counter in a relaxed pose. content to wait. for now. 

Picture...like...your typical high fantasy. So kinda medieval. 

51 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Of this country? Hm...tell them their "elite academy" couldn't even match our peasant schools. 

"Order cannot be created, foolish stranger. Not for long."

"I will try. That will, unfortunately, involve killing you." He raised his staff.

8 hours ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"I will try. That will, unfortunately, involve killing you." He raised his staff.

"I'm afraid I don't want to die quite yet," Dilsha said. She muttered a word, and disappeared. 

And because I know you're going to ask, no, she didn't teleport away :

1 hour ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"I'm afraid I don't want to die quite yet," Dilsha said. She muttered a word, and disappeared. 

She can't use magic here, unfortunately.

Nothing happened. The man laughed, shaking his head. "Goodbye." Then... he vanished.

15 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Nothing happened. The man laughed, shaking his head. "Goodbye." Then... he vanished.

You

Are

A

Fish

😠

Dilsha raised a single eyebrow. Fine. This is fine. This will be fine. I'm alive, and that's enough. She sat back down in the chair to wait.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Dilsha raised a single eyebrow. Fine. This is fine. This will be fine. I'm alive, and that's enough. She sat back down in the chair to wait.

She should be able to get out of this just by pure effort.

Strangely, the room around her began to... unravel. The very stones and sky above seemed to disintegrate into light, falling away.

Polton awoke from the dream, horribly exhausted. He spat blood to the side. That was... far too much, too long. He stumbled over to where Dilsha lay, asleep, and raised his cane over her heart. A bit more fuel...

1 minute ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Strangely, the room around her began to... unravel. The very stones and sky above seemed to disintegrate into light, falling away.

Polton awoke from the dream, horribly exhausted. He spat blood to the side. That was... far too much, too long. He stumbled over to where Dilsha lay, asleep, and raised his cane over her heart. A bit more fuel...

After a moment, she closed her eyes, trying to feel...there. She felt at a sort of mental thread and tugged, pulling herself free. Dilsha opened her eyes, then muttered the word (again) and disappeared (for real this time :). Once invisible, she rolled out of the way and stood up, looking around.

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

After a moment, she closed her eyes, trying to feel...there. She felt at a sort of mental thread and tugged, pulling herself free. Dilsha opened her eyes, then muttered the word (again) and disappeared (for real this time :). Once invisible, she rolled out of the way and stood up, looking around.

The man was there, looking gaunt, wielding his staff. He growled, then swung at her, heedless of her invisibility.

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

The man was there, looking gaunt, wielding his staff. He growled, then swung at her, heedless of her invisibility.

Except he wasn't, actually. Strangely enough, he couldn't see, hear, sense, or even smell her. It was as if she had vanished into thin air.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Except he wasn't, actually. Strangely enough, he couldn't see, hear, sense, or even smell her. It was as if she had vanished into thin air.

Why can they bypass the Cease command and such, but he can't see past her invisibility? He's almost defeated here, for now, but he wouldn't be bypassed so easily.

Also why didn't she try tis before?

Edited by Ookla the Abstract