My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

Dilsha followed, amazed. That was...that was raw human emotion at its finest. A sign of low blood, she'd always been told. But watching him, it suddenly felt like more than that. Like something...noble. Beautiful, even in its ugliness.

Maybe, she decided, I'll stay just a little longer.

Are you currently in an intangible state? Sono read from a book, it matches what state I think you're in.

Just now, Ookla the Resolute said:

Are you currently in an intangible state? Sono read from a book, it matches what state I think you're in.

Dilsha could tell that Sono was...ah...communicating with her, but she continued to ignore her. 

Oop I've got to go, hopefully I'll get back on sometime tonight but we'll see :) 

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Dilsha could tell that Sono was...ah...communicating with her, but she continued to ignore her. 

I hope I haven't been too harsh towards you. I have drawn a conclusion on what you did, but I don't want to say it. It... Is not the most pleasant thought.

Isn't it prophetic that Sono was silenced by Dilsha but now she is the only one who can directly talk to her

Edited by Ookla the Resolute

4 hours ago, Ookla the Magician said:

"Yeah, the problem is, we have no idea where she was taken but . . . Larceny here might know someone with more information."

Will sighed, he could feel himself caving but what other choice did he have? The risk might be worth it.

@Ookla of Ravens

Larceny rolls her eyes. "looks like we are off to see the wonderful wizzer of odd."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Yes, Sono wrote back, Unfortunately I am unable to make noise, including speaking.

Jacin looked at her curiously, " I am a doctor, and was wondering if there are any here who might need my assistance." he winked at her.  

8 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Jacin looked at her curiously, " I am a doctor, and was wondering if there are any here who might need my assistance." he winked at her.  

Gotta go

I am magically incapable of speaking, although if you could help with my condition I would greatly appreciate it

1 hour ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

I hope I haven't been too harsh towards you. I have drawn a conclusion on what you did, but I don't want to say it. It... Is not the most pleasant thought.

Yes lol

Dilsha felt a tingling sensation (she was still ignoring Sono). Good. About time. She started to appear in front of Alex. 

@Ookla the foolish

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Dilsha felt a tingling sensation (she was still ignoring Sono). Good. About time. She started to appear in front of Alex. 

@Ookla the foolish

Alex continued to weep. He looked up for a moment and saw something starting to coalesce. It’s probably that staff guy again. Good, either I’ll kill him or he kills me. Either way is good.

3 hours ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“Yes,” Alex whispered in a hoarse voice.

”I do not.”

"That's great we-"

2 hours ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Alex stepped back into the kitchen, then out of the back door. He found a secluded spot and began to weep.

"I guess we'll talk later then."

1 hour ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

Larceny rolls her eyes. "looks like we are off to see the wonderful wizzer of odd."

"Yep. Where else do we go for info?" Will stood up. "We should go check on that guy first though, I get the feeling somethings wrong."

20 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Alex continued to weep. He looked up for a moment and saw something starting to coalesce. It’s probably that staff guy again. Good, either I’ll kill him or he kills me. Either way is good.

The form solidified into Dilsha, though she was slightly transparent.

11 minutes ago, Ookla da best said:

Xenk passes out from drinking to much @Ookla-The-Stick

Jacin, seeing the person on the floor, moves over to them, feeling for a pulse. he then reaches into his bag and pours something down the person's throat. The person begins coughing.

@Ookla da best

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

The form solidified into Dilsha, though she was slightly transparent.

Alex gasped, then muttered, “This isn’t real, this isn’t real, he’s just playing with you.”  Alex rushed forward, pulling out his knife and slashing at Dilsha.

“What the heck,” Xenk shouts “let me be I’m trying to drown my sorrows”

2 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Jacin, seeing the person on the floor, moves over to them, feeling for a pulse. he then reaches into his bag and pours something down the person's throat. The person begins coughing.

@Ookla da best

2 minutes ago, Ookla da best said:

“What the heck,” Xenk shouts “let me be I’m trying to drown my sorrows”

*side eye* 

see, Luna?!?! It's a thing!

@Lunamor

Jacin was not startled in the slightest. " Well, friend, Maybe it is unwise to drink yourself unconscious in front of a doctor?"

8 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Alex gasped, then muttered, “This isn’t real, this isn’t real, he’s just playing with you.”  Alex rushed forward, pulling out his knife and slashing at Dilsha.

Dilsha's eyes widened. "Alex, it's me!" She hissed, stumbling back. Stupid, stupid, he's probably a plant by your parents, or the king, or someone, or...or whatever. I should have just left.