My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Dilsha's eyes widened. "Alex, it's me!" She hissed, stumbling back. Stupid, stupid, he's probably a plant by your parents, or the king, or someone, or...or whatever. I should have just left.

Alex stopped. That was her voice. That man…could he remake voices? “Tell me something only you would know.”

1 minute ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Alex stopped. That was her voice. That man…could he remake voices? “Tell me something only you would know.”

"You're an idiot," Dilsha said reflexively. Stupid. If he had any brains at all, he'd know that someone else could've tortured me to learn whatever secrets I have. She smiled. He's definitely not smart enough to be a plant. "And you think there's no such thing as too much salt."

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

"You're an idiot," Dilsha said reflexively. Stupid. If he had any brains at all, he'd know that someone else could've tortured me to learn whatever secrets I have. She smiled. He's definitely not smart enough to be a plant. "And you think there's no such thing as too much salt."

That…was her all right. Alex dropped the knife, shocked. “The said you were dead.”

1 minute ago, Ookla da best said:

“Then don’t talk to me you jerk, could’ve just let me sleep”

Jacin slapped the man lightly across the face with the back of his hand. "That's enough, you ungrateful son of a b-"

Is that too much language? :P 

2 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

That…was her all right. Alex dropped the knife, shocked. “The said you were dead.”

She ground her teeth. "Who did? Sono? Actually, talk while we walk. I need to get out of here." She stepped into the back door of the inn.

Just now, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Jacin slapped the man lightly across the face with the back of his hand. "That's enough, you ungrateful son of a b-"

I'll just assume the B is for Butterfly :lol: 

She ground her teeth. "Who did? Sono? Actually, talk while we walk. I need to get out of here." She stepped into the back door of the inn.

Butterfly... definitely :P 

Just now, Ookla da best said:

The slap knocks Xenk unconscious again.

Jacin stands up, walks over to the bar, picks up a cup of liquid and splashes it in the mans face.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

“Yeah, Sono. Whatever you want, I’m just happy you’re alive.”

1 minute ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Jacin clears the liquid from the man's eyes, before grabbing him under the arms and dragging him into a back room, where he lays him on a bed he found there. He sits down to wait.

Xenk awakens but avoided eye contact with Jacin. “What do you want now?” he growls.

Xenk awakens but avoided eye contact with Jacin. “What do you want now?” he growls.

"Oh, you know, just to make sure you won't drink yourself to death in a few minutes, like any good doctor would.. My name is Jacin... What's yours?"

7 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“Yeah, Sono. Whatever you want, I’m just happy you’re alive.”

"Me too," Dilsha murmurs, pulling out a key and unlocking a small door leading off from the kitchen. "Me too. Listen, Alex, I'm not...I'm not who you think I am." She opens the door to reveal a large pantry that's been turned into a bedroom. 

"Me too," Dilsha murmurs, pulling out a key and unlocking a small door leading off from the kitchen. "Me too. Listen, Alex, I'm not...I'm not who you think I am." She opens the door to reveal a large pantry that's been turned into a bedroom. 

“…and? I already knew that. But who are you?”

2 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“…and? I already knew that. But who are you?”

Dilsha smiled softly. "A princess, from a land far away, if you're a poet. From Faania, to be more specific. And I may have just caused a war." She grabbed a bag from under her bed, looked around, touched a chain at her throat, then turned and walked out the door.

Dilsha smiled softly. "A princess, from a land far away, if you're a poet. From Faania, to be more specific. And I may have just caused a war." She grabbed a bag from under her bed, looked around, touched a chain at her throat, then turned and walked out the door.

“Well then it’s a good thing you have a friend by your side,” Alex said. “Your Highness,” he added sarcastically. “How can I help you?” he asked seriously.

5 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“Well then it’s a good thing you have a friend by your side,” Alex said. “Your Highness,” he added sarcastically. “How can I help you?” he asked seriously.

Dilsha looked at him seriously. "I did it on purpose, Alex. And I intend to win it. Are you sure you want to get mixed up in this?"

Dilsha looked at him seriously. "I did it on purpose, Alex. And I intend to win it. Are you sure you want to get mixed up in this?"

“Of course I am. I’m always here when you need me, if that involves getting in a war, so be it.”

Xenk just looks blankly at the wall in front of him.

Jacin rolled his eyes. " maybe you weren't ready for that yet... do you want me to find this fried of yours and bring him in here to talk some sense into your thick head?"