My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

"Well that's mildly concerning."

Will was, in fact, not very good at interrogating people. "Were you really the one who started the decay?" 

"What does it matter to you?" Dilsha was, in fact, somewhat decent at avoiding questions she didn't want to answer.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"What does it matter to you?" Dilsha was, in fact, somewhat decent at avoiding questions she didn't want to answer.

Will could feel himself loosing this situation. "It matters because . . . you might've . . . . just- why did you do it?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Magician said:

Will could feel himself loosing this situation. "It matters because . . . you might've . . . . just- why did you do it?"

Dilsha smiled. "Many reasons that you cannot understand. Why aren't you a prince anymore?"

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Dilsha smiled. "Many reasons that you cannot understand. Why aren't you a prince anymore?"

Will felt a glimmer of hope, if she was asking then she might not actually know. 

"I thought everyone had already heard! My father and I came to a rather large political disagreement. He insisted the country should move in a more aggressive direction, and that the economy would benefit from conquest. I disagreed. As one of his sons, I would have lead such a military campaign, but I refused. So he disowned me; what good is a useless son?"

This was the public reason, and he was surprised she hadn't already heard it. It wasn't the real reason for his disownment of course. The real reason was the secret he feared she knew. It was something that, if it got out, would ruin his life. 

Her response might allow Will to figure out if she truly knew or not.

13 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

Will felt a glimmer of hope, if she was asking then she might not actually know. 

"I thought everyone had already heard! My father and I came to a rather large political disagreement. He insisted the country should move in a more aggressive direction, and that the economy would benefit from conquest. I disagreed. As one of his sons, I would have lead such a military campaign, but I refused. So he disowned me; what good is a useless son?"

This was the public reason, and he was surprised she hadn't already heard it. It wasn't the real reason for his disownment of course. The real reason was the secret he feared she knew. It was something that, if it got out, would ruin his life. 

Her response might allow Will to figure out if she truly knew or not.

“I haven’t exactly been hearing things the past few weeks.” Then she frowned. “Does the king really want to move aggressively? This could change everything…”

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

“I haven’t exactly been hearing things the past few weeks.” Then she frowned. “Does the king really want to move aggressively? This could change everything…”

Will let out a mental sigh of relief. She seemed to be telling the truth. She really didn't know.

". . . Yeah, he's been wanting to expand for several years now but we've always kept him in check."

1 hour ago, Ookla the Magician said:

Will let out a mental sigh of relief. She seemed to be telling the truth. She really didn't know.

". . . Yeah, he's been wanting to expand for several years now but we've always kept him in check."

Dilsha frowned. “Well then. This war may be bloodier than I thought.” He’s hiding something.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Dilsha frowned. “Well then. This war may be bloodier than I thought.” He’s hiding something.

"Unfortunately yes, with me gone there's not one left to hold him back." 

(I dropped a vague clue the past few posts if you can spot it, if not that's alright)

12 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

Larceny steals something. "hey, whats this do?"

"That's a candle snuffer."

4 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Ty looks around. He was unsure what had happened, as he didn't really want to read the last pages, if it were actually all a role-playing game.

Alex saved Dilsha (kind off), Dilsha and Alew rode off towards the town, but Will and Larceny followed them. They are now having a discussion somewhere (shrug) on the rode I guess. Sono is still at the tavern, Alex's brother Xenk got really drunk and passed out but Jacin the doctor helped him out.

Alex waited for something to involve him. He could feel his spells wearing off, he’d have to renew them sometime.

Being a bodyguard is boring :P

If there’s nothing I need to do, that’s fine, but if someone wants to involve me that would be good too.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

Alex's brother Xenk

They aren’t brothers, Xenk is played by my IRL brother. Sorry for the confusion.

41 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

"Unfortunately yes, with me gone there's not one left to hold him back." 

"That's a candle snuffer."

“Well then. Perhaps I ought to remove him before going home.” Inwardly, Dilsha  was furious. No, no, no. If this king was a problem, she wouldn’t be able to go home until he was dead…fine. Fine. She’d just have to kill him. Couldn’t be too hard, right?

19 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Alex waited for something to involve him. He could feel his spells wearing off, he’d have to renew them sometime.

Dilsha turned to Alex. “It might be best to change our plans. How do you feel about killing your king?”

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

“Well then. Perhaps I ought to remove him before going home.” Inwardly, Dilsha  was furious. No, no, no. If this king was a problem, she wouldn’t be able to go home until he was dead…fine. Fine. She’d just have to kill him. Couldn’t be too hard, right?

Dilsha turned to Alex. “It might be best to change our plans. How do you feel about killing your king?”

"You realize murdering the king would bring the entire military down on you right? They won't hold back. Not that I'm saying he shouldn't go down, he's pretty evil."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Regicide is an act worthy of execution, Child of Decay

Make your choice wisely.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

"You realize murdering the king would bring the entire military down on you right? They won't hold back. Not that I'm saying he shouldn't go down, he's pretty evil."

Dilsha raised an eyebrow. “You’re telling about your own father there. You’re willing to let him die?”

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Regicide is an act worthy of execution, Child of Decay

Make your choice wisely.

And I’m sure destroying the king’s palace was too. Don’t worry. This country won’t be around much longer.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Dilsha raised an eyebrow. “You’re telling about your own father there. You’re willing to let him die?”

And I’m sure destroying the king’s palace was too. Don’t worry. This country won’t be around much longer.

Will I be around to see it fall? We don't need to be enemies.

1 minute ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“I have no love for him. In fact, I’d prefer him dead.”

Traitorous thoughts, Alex?