My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

3 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“I have no love for him. In fact, I’d prefer him dead.”

Dilsha nodded. Who is he?  “Well then. I suppose that means I know where we’re going.”

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Will I be around to see it fall? We don't need to be enemies.

Traitorous thoughts, Alex?

No. We don’t. 

Hey Aeo we should absolutely be enemies so that there can be plot :lol: 

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Dilsha raised an eyebrow. “You’re telling about your own father there. You’re willing to let him die?”

And I’m sure destroying the king’s palace was too. Don’t worry. This country won’t be around much longer.

Will's face darkened. "Yes."

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

Dilsha nodded. Who is he?  “Well then. I suppose that means I know where we’re going.”

No. We don’t. 

That means you have to actively hunt down my character then yk 😛

I could make your life miserable. If it isn't already miserable enough.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

Will's face darkened. "Yes."

“Well then. Will you help us, or will you be getting out of our way? Some of us still have crowns to win.” Dilsha raised an eyebrow at him. That was rude. Why did you do that? “Ah. That was uncalled for.”

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

I could make your life miserable. If it isn't already miserable enough.

Or she could go ally with the king :P 

Idk, just thought it could be fun lol

“Well then. Will you help us, or will you be getting out of our way? Some of us still have crowns to win.” Dilsha raised an eyebrow at him. That was rude. Why did you do that? “Ah. That was uncalled for.”

Hmmm... How should I engage my character in this?

Also Clinic :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Ookla the foolish said:

But I will.

Will you really? It takes a lot of willpower to kill someone.

Sure, but I don't want to RP that so we'll just assume that she already did that?

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

Join me on the light side

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

He considered for a second, but it didn't take long.

"I'll help. Larceny, you coming?" @Ookla of Ravens

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

How many people have you killed before? Would you even kill me? You would kill me in the Child of Decay's name?

Not many, but they all needed to be removed. As do you, for working with that staff man. And no, I’d kill you in my own name.

Just now, Ookla the foolish said:

Not many, but they all needed to be removed. As do you, for working with that staff man. And no, I’d kill you in my own name.

I am currently not associated with the Flametaken one, or the staff man as you call him. You would still kill me?

I know where you are right now. I know where you will be, and where you came from. 

I could sense you coming long before you get here.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

I am currently not associated with the Flametaken one, or the staff man as you call him. You would still kill me?

I know where you are right now. I know where you will be, and where you came from. 

I could sense you coming long before you get here.

If you weren’t associated with him then you would have told me the truth about Dilsha.

Being able to know where we are, where we have been, and where we will be seems a little op to me.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

I did not lie. Why does it matter to you? Is it worth killing me over?

What does it matter to me? This is the life of my friend we’re talking about, it is everything to me. And I’m still not convinced you and the staff man aren’t working together.

What does it matter to me? This is the life of my friend we’re talking about, it is everything to me. And I’m still not convinced you and the staff man aren’t working together.

I cannot lie. What more can I say? Your claim is built upon dubious speculation, and my claim is proven by my silence.

.and if I was then why would I show you where she was, and try to save her from the Flametaken one?

Where is                  I wanna  do stuff! :P 

@Ookla da best?

Just now, Ookla the Resolute said:

I cannot lie. What more can I say? Your claim is built upon dubious speculation, and my claim is proven by my silence.

.and if I was then why would I show you where she was, and try to save her from the Flametaken one?

The only person I can trust about you but being able to lie is you. And I don’t trust you. And you led me to an ambush, Dilsha was already gone and the staff man was waiting to attack me. I’m just lucky he got distracted by something.