My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

2 hours ago, Ookla the foolish said:

I don’t know where Dilsha was, but you have proven to me that I can’t trust your word. Therefore whatever you say is invalid. I will revise my decision to kill you, just stay out of the way. And I’m not going to come to you. 
“I’ve been talking to Sono, she wants me to go to her. I’m staying here though,” Alex said quietly to Dilsha.

@Ookla the Believer

"Thank you," Dilsha said, nodding sharply.

2 hours ago, Ookla the foolish said:

If you had told me the truth then we wouldn’t be having this conversation, I would have no reason to distrust you. And no I wouldn’t have threatened you, unless I had good reason to suspect you were lying. But you told me she was dead. I’m glad you can’t ask for my hospitality, I wouldn’t be able to give it to you.
“Sono said she’s coming, along with an old friend of mine. What are we going to do about it?” @Ookla the Believer

"What kind of a friend?"

@Canada Lover @Ookla the Resolute

I'm very sorry, both of you ❤️ 

I promise I'm not trying to exclude either of you, but I'm also new at this and honestly have no idea what I'm doing.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"What kind of a friend?"

“A trustworthy, if idiotic one. More idiotic than even me,” he said with a wink. “What should we do about Sono? She’s close by.”

Edited by Ookla the foolish

2 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“A trustworthy, if idiotic one. More idiotic than even me,” he said with a wink. “What should we do about Sono? She’s close by.”

"It would be best to kill her," Dilsha says, frowning, "How close is she?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"It would be best to kill her," Dilsha says, frowning, "How close is she?"

“Close, and she even gave me directions to her location. She’ll be waiting for us to attack though. I think we can take her.”

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"Well then. Let's go."

Alex quickly renewed his spells, then cast a few more. This would be the last of his casting today though, he would get too weak if he continued. “Let’s go.”

He led Dilsha in the direction of Sono, bracing himself for an attack, both mentally and physically.

@Ookla the Resolute

Edited by Ookla the foolish

1 minute ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Alex quickly renewed his spells, then cast a few more. This would be the last of his casting today though, he would get too weak if he continued. “Let’s go.”

He led Dilsha in the direction of Sono, bracing himself for an attack, both mentally and physically.

@Ookla the Resolute

There was blood everywhere. Trails of blood, words in blood, all of it. Sono was not in the area they checked, but probably nearby, as a trail of blood led straight into a house of sorts.

Just now, Ookla the Resolute said:

There was blood everywhere. Trails of blood, words in blood, all of it. Sono was not in the area they checked, but probably nearby, as a trail of blood led straight into a house of sorts.

Alex pushed open the door, looking inside carefully, trying to see Sono. He did not enter the house.

What are our rules on killing characters?

1 minute ago, Ookla the foolish said:

@Ookla the Believer

”Do you have any spells that can make light?”

She yanked out a strand of her hair, muttered a word, then said "Glow." A small light filled the room. "That won't for long. Maybe 30 minutes at the most."

2 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Ty stood there alone. It appeared as if no one had invited him to come along.

I tagged you when Will and Larceny left the inn, I'm sorry you felt left out! We can pretend you came along if you'd like!

"Hey Barkeeper person, where are you going?" Will had followed Dilsha.