My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

17 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

The man quieted.

"Xenk!" Jacin said, turning to him, "There's some rope on my belt. grab it and tie that man up." Jacin nods toward the man struggling in Xenk's grasp. "Them commere and help me ask this one some... questions..." He trails off dramatically, licking his lips and showing the man his creepiest smile. @Ookla da best @Ookla the foolish

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

If I may ask, how?

Will felt a shiver go down his spine. He didn't want to talk about this. Not here, not with these people.

But . . . If it meant stopping them from killing each other,  he really had no choice.

I  was by his side, I saw his actions first hand. He did awful things to everyone.

Will re-adjusted his gauntlets nervously. 

Everyone.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Magician said:

Will felt a shiver go down his spine. He didn't want to talk about this. Not here, not with these people.

But . . . If it meant stopping them from killing each other,  he really had no choice.

I  was by his side, I saw his actions first hand. He did awful things to everyone.

Will re-adjusted his gauntlets nervously. 

Everyone.

Do you have any proof

1 hour ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

"Xenk!" Jacin said, turning to him, "There's some rope on my belt. grab it and tie that man up." Jacin nods toward the man struggling in Xenk's grasp. "Them commere and help me ask this one some... questions..." He trails off dramatically, licking his lips and showing the man his creepiest smile. @Ookla da best @Ookla the foolish

The man cowers in fear. “Please, I’ll do anything!”

20 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

The man cowers in fear. “Please, I’ll do anything!”

"Damn right you will! Why were you attacking us? who sent you?" Jacin eyes the man carefully. over the years, he has developed to skill to know when people are lying. 

4 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

"Damn right you will! Why were you attacking us? who sent you?" Jacin eyes the man carefully. over the years, he has developed to skill to know when people are lying. 

“No one sent us. We just thought you looked like easy pickings.” The man began whimpering.

2 hours ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Xenk does as he is told and ties the man up. Then he goes over to Jacin and pulls out his knife. He only grins at Jacin’s question.

Edited by Ookla da best

13 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

I would love to see it then

Lore time, YAY!

Will glanced around at those present. 

If they turned on him, here and now, could he take them? Maybe. Maybe not.

But if it meant they wouldn't try and kill each other it was probably worth it. Right?

. . .

Right? 

His hands shook as he undid the buckles on his gauntlets. He dropped them on the ground with a thunk. The leather gloves came off next. 

He hesitated before taking off the final layer-- thinner, satin gloves. They were covered in strange lines and patterns.

(Those of you who know magic stuff can tell that those are anti-curse runes)

Eventually he took off the satin gloves, being careful not to touch his own skin. Will bent down and touched a small pebble with his index finger.

It turned to solid gold.

(gonna let you guys react before he goes into monologue mode)

8 minutes ago, Ookla da best said:

Xenk does as he is told and ties the man up. Then he goes over to Jacin and pulls out his knife. He only grins at Jacin’s question.

"You want to kill him? Figures. In cold blood, non the less..." Jacin trails off, shaking his head. he steps away from the man, turning his back on both of them. 

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

Will glanced around at those present. 

If they turned on him, here and now, could he take them? Maybe. Maybe not.

But if it meant they wouldn't try and kill each other it was probably worth it. Right?

. . .

Right? 

His hands shook as he undid the buckles on his gauntlets. He dropped them on the ground with a thunk. The leather gloves came off next. 

He hesitated before taking off the final layer-- thinner, satin gloves. They were covered in strange lines and patterns.

(Those of you who know magic stuff can tell that those are anti-curse runes)

Eventually he took off the satin gloves, being careful not to touch his own skin. Will bent down and touched a small pebble with his index finger.

It turned to solid gold.

(gonna let you guys react before he goes into monologue mode)

Alex gasped. He’d never seen a curse so powerful, he’d heard of the king’s magic, that it was the most powerful magic seen in a long time, but this… he’d never expected something like this.