My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

On 12/21/2023 at 7:52 PM, Just-A-Stick said:

"Do I need to tie you up?" Jacin kicks the contents of Xenk's pockets across the floor and out of reach. 

“Alright alright, let me down and I won’t have any alcohol for a day.” Xenk says

Edited by Little j

On 12/23/2023 at 1:30 PM, Aeoryi said:

It is nameless, and has seldom been seen. A primordial spirit, one of the most powerful out there.

"Interesting..." Dilsha murmured, a slight smile creeping across her face. "I would be interested to meet this spirit."

1 hour ago, Little j said:

“Why are you like this?” Xenk asks

1 hour ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Alright boys, that’s enough,” comes a feminin voice from a nearby alley. A beautiful woman walks out. “Don’t you have somewhere to be?”

@Little j @Just-A-Stick

1 hour ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“You’re drunk,” she said condescendingly.

"Yes, he is! Very drunk." Jacin rolled his eyes.  "We were looking for his brother, and I thought I could discuss some treatment options with him." He said to the woman. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Yes, he is! Very drunk." Jacin rolled his eyes.  "We were looking for his brother, and I thought I could discuss some treatment options with him." He said to the woman. 

They aren’t brothers, just friends. I think.

“He seems like he needs some,” she said with a small laugh. I might be able to help you find him…”

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“He seems like he needs some,” she said with a small laugh. I might be able to help you find him…”

Ohhh... are you sure? 

"Some help would be appreciated, thank you." Jacin inclined his head respectfully toward the woman.

15 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

“He is not my brother you stupid” Xenk says