My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I see. And I can see why he wanted to drink himself to death.” She shot Xenk a disgusted look.

"I'm sorry, Ma'm,but I'll have none of that. His self esteem is low as is is, and I don't take kindly to people interfering with my patients. Xenk, be polite, please." Jacin said firmly, leaving no room for argument. 

5 minutes ago, Little j said:

Xenk tries to get away

Jacin shoved him against the wall, not to gently,but not hurting him. "What the hell are you doing, boy? Why can't you be less... impulsive? I have half a mind to sedate you here and now!" His hand inched toward his satchel... 

J? Will ya be mah shardbuddie? :P 

Edited by Just-A-Stick

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

She blushed faintly, then quickly recovered composure. “And you say you are a doctor, Sir Jacin?”

he straitened and took a small step back. "Please, call me Jacin. No need for Sir. That I am. I've been a doctor for many a year. Tis' a noble calling, helping others, I enjoy my work very much.... of course," Jacin shot a glance at Xenk. "There are.... less pleasant aspects to the job..." 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

he straitened and took a small step back. "Please, call me Jacin. No need for Sir. That I am. I've been a doctor for many a year. Tis' a noble calling, helping others, I enjoy my work very much.... of course," Jacin shot a glance at Xenk. "There are.... less pleasant aspects to the job..." 

She laughed again. “Yes, unpleasant parts I see. What part do you enjoy?”

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

She laughed again. “Yes, unpleasant parts I see. What part do you enjoy?”

"Hmmm..." He pondered the question for a brief moment before answering. "All of it, except when I loose patients." He winced visibly, "But I try my best."   

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Hmmm..." He pondered the question for a brief moment before answering. "All of it, except when I loose patients." He winced visibly, "But I try my best."   

“I’m sure that would be hard. You also must not enjoy traveling with this man,” she said, motioning to Xenk.

@Little j

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"True. But I will help him. Now, I think we should try to find this Alex fellow- If you don't mind, of course." 

“Of course, we should continue.” She began walking.

Will Jacin hold out his arm like a proper gentleman…?