My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

2 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Of course,” Alex said, still not taking his eyes off Sono.

2 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“No, I don’t.”

1 hour ago, justice magician said:

"Then by all means, lead the way."

"I have knowledge that may give us an edge, either way it's most certainly worth trying."

Dilsha nodded. "Good. Let's be on our way, then." She kicked her horse into a trot and started for the capital. As she did, a voice said into her head, You want me to fight this other spirit, then?

Of course, she replied. If you could convince it to serve me, that would be ideal, but I'll settle for letting you destroy it.

No spirit wants to serve a mortal...

Then kill it. I will be Queen, even if I have to destroy this country to do it.

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Dilsha nodded. "Good. Let's be on our way, then." She kicked her horse into a trot and started for the capital. As she did, a voice said into her head, You want me to fight this other spirit, then?

Of course, she replied. If you could convince it to serve me, that would be ideal, but I'll settle for letting you destroy it.

No spirit wants to serve a mortal...

Then kill it. I will be Queen, even if I have to destroy this country to do it.

Alex followed her.

- - -

“See, there they are,” Freya said.

@Little j @Just-A-Stick

1 minute ago, Little j said:

“Jacin, Freya, this is Alex. Alex, this is Jacob and Freya. They are a couple.” Xenk says

Jacin slugged Xenk in the arm before stepping forward and shaking the man's hand. "Hello, I'm Jacin. It's nice to meet you. I have some... things of some importance I wish to discuss with you about our friend Xenk over here." 

@Lightweaver2

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Jacin slugged Xenk in the arm before stepping forward and shaking the man's hand. "Hello, I'm Jacin. It's nice to meet you. I have some... things of some importance I wish to discuss with you about our friend Xenk over here." 

@Lightweaver2

“What, is he being himself? I understand your concerns.”

Freya blushed. “I wouldn’t say that.”

3 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“What, is he being himself? I understand your concerns.”

Freya blushed. “I wouldn’t say that.”

"He tried to drink himself to death, and tried to overdose with drugs. Is that normal?" Jacin eyed the man

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"He tried to drink himself to death, and tried to overdose with drugs. Is that normal?" Jacin eyed the man

“Yeah, pretty much. Thank you for stopping him, usually I’m the one that does that.”

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Yeah, pretty much. Thank you for stopping him, usually I’m the one that does that.”

"You're welcome, but he may need... additional help..." Jacin glanced in Xenk's direction. 

12 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Maybe. I just don’t know how to get him it.”

"Genteel men, please. It is not the time to fight." Jacin stepped between the two of them. "Xenk, how can we help stop this addiction of yours?" 

9 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Genteel men, please. It is not the time to fight." Jacin stepped between the two of them. "Xenk, how can we help stop this addiction of yours?" 

“Give me more rum” Xenk says