My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Jacin looked at her, concern plain on his face.

He trotted up the path to his house. 

Bursting through the door and starting a maid, he laid Freya on a sofa.

"Meg!" He said, addressing the maid. "Yes, master Jacin?" "Will you go prepare the guest bedroom please? Ask Thomas to move the fever supplies from my storage room in there as well. Tell cook to make some hot tea or soup." He bent over Freya, taking her pulse in her neck. 

She seemed to already be doing better, temperature lowering slightly. Her pulse was strong.

8 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

She seemed to already be doing better, temperature lowering slightly. Her pulse was strong.

He put his hand on the side of her face. "Freya...?" He said softly. 

1 hour ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I feel…terrible.” Suddenly, she leapt up, unsheathing a dagger and holding it to his throat.

Jacin tensed, eyes wide. then, he slowly relaxed. "Freya, it's ok, just... take a deep breath for me, ok?  Can you hand me that knife before you hurt someone?" 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Jacin tensed, eyes wide. then, he slowly relaxed. "Freya, it's ok, just... take a deep breath for me, ok?  Can you hand me that knife before you hurt someone?" 

Her voice was cool, no sign of the delirium from before. “I’m sorry. I have to do this.” Another person, masked, entered and began searching around, taking anything valuable.

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Her voice was cool, no sign of the delirium from before. “I’m sorry. I have to do this.” Another person, masked, entered and began searching around, taking anything valuable.

Jacin sighed, "Freya, why are you doing this?" 

"Alright... What do you need from me? You know that if you needed help, I would have tried my best to give you what you need, right?" 

“Everything. Anything that’s worth anything they need. Otherwise…”

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Of course you do. I shouldn’t have bought your kindly act. You’re just like everyone else.”

"Alright, you can think that about me. Your choice is your choice." 

"Well, I'm not about to argue with the person who is holding me at knife-point." 

“I…I wish I wasn’t. Why does it have to be like this? Why do some people get to be free, but not me? Never me.”