My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“It is, and no.”

"Okay... Would you be open to staying at my house? I have a spare room downstairs and plenty of food." He eyed her empty plate. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Okay... Would you be open to staying at my house? I have a spare room downstairs and plenty of food." He eyed her empty plate. 

“I…don’t want you to have to deal with me.”

“I…don’t want you to have to deal with me.”

"I don't deal with anyone. I'm a doctor. My mission in life is to help people. I'll enjoy your company, if you so choose to honor me with it." He looked at her gently. 

"I don't deal with anyone. I'm a doctor. My mission in life is to help people. I'll enjoy your company, if you so choose to honor me with it." He looked at her gently. 

She looked back. “So that’s all this is? A mission? A new challenge?”

She looked back. “So that’s all this is? A mission? A new challenge?”

"Well..." He looked down and rubbed his forehead. "Why am I so bad at this..." He sighed heavily. "I... have... or, want to have, a bit more.. personal level to all this?" He winced at how bad it sounded.  

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Well..." He looked down and rubbed his forehead. "Why am I so bad at this..." He sighed heavily. "I... have... or, want to have, a bit more.. personal level to all this?" He winced at how bad it sounded.  

“A…more personal level? Like because I’m at your house, so it’s different than a normal patient?” She didn’t know what he was trying to get at.

“A…more personal level? Like because I’m at your house, so it’s different than a normal patient?” She didn’t know what he was trying to get at.

"Storms I'm bad at this." He muttered. "I... like you, okay? Romantically? I know we just met but..." He shrugged helplessly, staring at his hands on the table. "I don't know... I'm sorry."

Off for the night,

Sleep well, brother :) 

20 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Storms I'm bad at this." He muttered. "I... like you, okay? Romantically? I know we just met but..." He shrugged helplessly, staring at his hands on the table. "I don't know... I'm sorry."

Sorry, I forgot to respond.

He was using her. She didn’t know what for, but she knew he had to be lying. She still blushed though, unsure of how to respond.

5 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He was using her. She didn’t know what for, but she knew he had to be lying. She still blushed though, unsure of how to respond.

That's okay :) 

Jacin sighed again. "I... I should go." He said quietly, but he didn't move. 

6 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Jacin sighed again. "I... I should go." He said quietly, but he didn't move. 

“You should. I’ve already told you that.” She looked down. She didn’t want him to leave. It was stupid, selfish, but she wanted him to be with her, even if it was because he was using her. Then she wouldn’t be so alone.

“You should. I’ve already told you that.” She looked down. She didn’t want him to leave. It was stupid, selfish, but she wanted him to be with her, even if it was because he was using her. Then she wouldn’t be so alone.

"Yeah... But... well... I don't think I should. I still need to try and help you." He mused out loud, rubbing one finger over the smooth grain in the wood. "I'm sorry for making everything awkward." 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Yeah... But... well... I don't think I should. I still need to try and help you." He mused out loud, rubbing one finger over the smooth grain in the wood. "I'm sorry for making everything awkward." 

“It’s ok.” He was definitely using her, he was trying to apologize now…she knew all the tricks.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“It’s ok.” He was definitely using her, he was trying to apologize now…she knew all the tricks.

"It it really?" He looked up at her.

Off for awhile :) 

39 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

She looked back. “Yeah.” Her face was honest, not displaying her thoughts.

"That's good." He relaxed slightly. "I understand if you don't want to stay with me." 

“I…I will. I want to.” She blushed more.

He didn't seem to notice. "Would you like to go now so that we can get you all settled in?" He asked, paying the waiter for their meal. 

He didn't seem to notice. "Would you like to go now so that we can get you all settled in?" He asked, paying the waiter for their meal. 

“Sure. But…what about my sister? They don’t let her out of their sight.”

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Sure. But…what about my sister? They don’t let her out of their sight.”

"We... we'll figure something out. I promise." He stood and offered her his hand to help her to her feet. 

“Ok.” She took it, standing.

He let go as soon as she was standing, but offered her his arm. "Are you okay to walk the whole way there?" He asked her quietly. 

6 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

He let go as soon as she was standing, but offered her his arm. "Are you okay to walk the whole way there?" He asked her quietly. 

“I am.” She took his arm hesitantly.

“I am.” She took his arm hesitantly.

"Please let me know if  you aren't or start feeling strangely." He smiled down at her gently, tucking her hand against his side as a proper gentleman would.