My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

She looked down at her now filthy clothes and body. A bath would be nice, as would some clean clothes.

“No.”

"Mmmhmm..." He eyed her. "Are you going to bed like that, or would you like to get cleaned up first?" 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Mmmhmm..." He eyed her. "Are you going to bed like that, or would you like to get cleaned up first?" 

She thought for a moment. “Whatever you’d prefer, I guess. I’ve slept in much worse conditions.”

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

She thought for a moment. “Whatever you’d prefer, I guess. I’ve slept in much worse conditions.”

"Freya." He said, gently but firmly, compelling her to look at him. 

She did so. “Yes?”

"You," He started, "Are a person. What I want doesn't matter. What matters to you? Would you like to sleep dirty? Is that what you prefer? You don't have to walk on eggshells around me. I can take it. I'm a doctor for storm's sake! If you can't tell me things, who else do you have?" He looked earnestly into her face, expression honest and open. 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"You," He started, "Are a person. What I want doesn't matter. What matters to you? Would you like to sleep dirty? Is that what you prefer? You don't have to walk on eggshells around me. I can take it. I'm a doctor for storm's sake! If you can't tell me things, who else do you have?" He looked earnestly into her face, expression honest and open. 

Was…that supposed to convince her? He did seem to be a doctor and did seem to care about people, but she was…well, her. No one cared about her other than her sister. He was trying to get her to open up, she wouldn’t let him.

But a bath was very tempting.

“A bath might be…nice.”

Was…that supposed to convince her? He did seem to be a doctor and did seem to care about people, but she was…well, her. No one cared about her other than her sister. He was trying to get her to open up, she wouldn’t let him.

But a bath was very tempting.

“A bath might be…nice.”

"I'll get Anna* to start one upstairs for you." He smiled at her one last time and left the room, getting the maid to start the bath in the large upstairs bathroom. 

* that's the new name of the maid cause I can't remember and i don't feel like serching for it. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I'll get Anna* to start one upstairs for you." He smiled at her one last time and left the room, getting the maid to start the bath in the large upstairs bathroom. 

“Thank you.”

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

She opened it.

There was a short, older lady standing outside. She had grey hair, was rather plump, and was smiling broadly at her. She seemed to radiate kindness and the quiet, understanding maturity of one who had been through it all but had survived and been healed of all the scars. 

"Good evening sweet girl, Jacin told me that you requested a bath?" Her voice was slightly creaky, but kind and welcoming all the same. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

There was a short, older lady standing outside. She had grey hair, was rather plump, and was smiling broadly at her. She seemed to radiate kindness and the quiet, understanding maturity of one who had been through it all but had survived and been healed of all the scars. 

"Good evening sweet girl, Jacin told me that you requested a bath?" Her voice was slightly creaky, but kind and welcoming all the same. 

Despite herself, Freja smiled back. “I did.”

Despite herself, Freja smiled back. “I did.”

"Would you like to follow me? It's just upstairs, all ready for you. Will you be needing clothes for afterward, Precious?" Anna said, taking Freya's hand in her soft, worn one. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Would you like to follow me? It's just upstairs, all ready for you. Will you be needing clothes for afterward, Precious?" Anna said, taking Freya's hand in her soft, worn one. 

“I think I will, thank you.” She nearly pulled away, but decided against it.

6 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I think I will, thank you.” She nearly pulled away, but decided against it.

"You're very welcome, Dearie." Anna led her up the stairs and into a large bathroom. In the center of the room was a huge white claw-foot tub, filled with rose-scented water that steamed gently. A small towel rack stood nearby, bearing several of the most fluffy towels Freya had probably ever seen. There was a soap dish along with a clean cloth and a soft, lemon soap for her use. 

"I can help you undress or I can leave you to it. Completely up to you, Dearie. I'm ready and willing to help you bathe, but if you'd prefer solitude that's alright too." She was still smiling and seemed perfectly content. 

Edited by Just-A-Stick

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"You're very welcome, Dearie." Anna led her up the stairs and into a large bathroom. In the center of the room was a huge white claw-foot tub, filled with rose-scented water that steamed gently. A small towel rack stood nearby, bearing several of the most fluffy towels Freya had probably ever seen. There was a soap dish along with a clean cloth and a soft, lemon soap for her use. 

"I can help you undress or I can leave you to it. Completely up to you, Dearie. I'm ready and willing to help you bathe, but if you'd prefer solitude that's alright too." She was still smiling and seemed perfectly content. 

“I…would…prefer you leave me.” It was strange being able to decide this without being on a job.

“I…would…prefer you leave me.” It was strange being able to decide this without being on a job.

"Alright Sweetheart, just leave your clothes there and I'll bring better ones in a few minutes." Anna squeezed her hand and turned to go. 

4 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Alright Sweetheart, just leave your clothes there and I'll bring better ones in a few minutes." Anna squeezed her hand and turned to go. 

“OK.” Freja waited for her to leave before undressing and slipping into the bath, sighing at the relief it brought.

“OK.” Freja waited for her to leave before undressing and slipping into the bath, sighing at the relief it brought.

want to skip, or what do you think? 

7 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Anna knocked on the bathroom door. "I brought your fresh clothes, Sugar, may I come in?" 

Freja sank low into the tub, where she couldn’t be seen other than her head. “Yes.”

8 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Freja sank low into the tub, where she couldn’t be seen other than her head. “Yes.”

Anna waddled in, humming softly. She hung a clean set of underclothes, a soft nightgown, and a bathrobe on a hook and picked up Freya's discarded clothes from the floor. "You still need these, Sugar, or can I toss them?" Her voice was gentle and sweet and she smiled warmly at Freya, looking in her eyes only. 

off for the night :) 

Edited by Just-A-Stick

15 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Anna waddled in, humming softly. She hung a clean set of underclothes, a soft nightgown, and a bathrobe on a hook and picked up Freya's discarded clothes from the floor. "You still need these, Sugar, or can I toss them?" Her voice was gentle and sweet and she smiled warmly at Freya, looking in her eyes only. 

“I need them!” she said quickly.