My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

41 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Did…she need a reason other than to wear? “They’re important to me.” That was true enough.

"But Darling," She creaked, moving over and laying a gentle hand on Freya's head, "They are so old and filthy. Are you sure you won't just let me give you better clothes?" 

9 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"But Darling," She creaked, moving over and laying a gentle hand on Freya's head, "They are so old and filthy. Are you sure you won't just let me give you better clothes?" 

“Yes!” she almost yelled. “Please?” she said, her voice slightly calmer.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

does she want the new clothes or not? it really could go either way, and I need clarification 😅

Edited by Just-A-Stick

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

Gotcha

6 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

"I suppose you may keep them, Pumpkin, but I don't see what you'll be needin' them for..." Anna shook her head but seemed content to do as she was told, albeit, slightly confused. 

8 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I suppose you may keep them, Pumpkin, but I don't see what you'll be needin' them for..." Anna shook her head but seemed content to do as she was told, albeit, slightly confused. 

“Thank you.”

“I can do it on my own.”

"Alright Deary, I'll be making down your bed awhile, come down when you're ready, M'kay?" She patted her head once more and turned to go. "Let me know if you need anythin' and I'll be right there." 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Alright Deary, I'll be making down your bed awhile, come down when you're ready, M'kay?" She patted her head once more and turned to go. "Let me know if you need anythin' and I'll be right there." 

“Ok, I will. Thank you.”

“Ok, I will. Thank you.”

"You're very welcome." She left and shut the door behind her, going down to the guest bedroom where she turned down the bed, fluffed the pillows, and made everything perfectly cozy and comfortable. 

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"You're very welcome." She left and shut the door behind her, going down to the guest bedroom where she turned down the bed, fluffed the pillows, and made everything perfectly cozy and comfortable. 

She finished washing, then dried herself off, marveling at the softness of her towels, then changed and went down to the bedroom. 

22 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

She finished washing, then dried herself off, marveling at the softness of her towels, then changed and went down to the bedroom. 

"Will you be needin' anything else this evening, Precious? You look a mite hungry, to me..." 

17 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Will you be needin' anything else this evening, Precious? You look a mite hungry, to me..." 

“Some food would be appreciated.” She had eaten already today, but she wouldn’t say no to more food. Ever.

“Some food would be appreciated.” She had eaten already today, but she wouldn’t say no to more food. Ever.

"Come on to the kitchen?" Anna asked, her eyes almost hidden in the wrinkles from her smile. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Come on to the kitchen?" Anna asked, her eyes almost hidden in the wrinkles from her smile. 

She smiled back, “Ok, thank you.”

No. NO! She would not get comfortable here. It was all a scam.

She smiled back, “Ok, thank you.”

No. NO! She would not get comfortable here. It was all a scam.

"There's my Girl." Anna took her hand gently and led her into the kitchen. "What would you like to eat? Personally, I'm very partial to something sweet in the evenings, but we can make whatever you wish." Anna winked at her goodnaturedly. 

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"There's my Girl." Anna took her hand gently and led her into the kitchen. "What would you like to eat? Personally, I'm very partial to something sweet in the evenings, but we can make whatever you wish." Anna winked at her goodnaturedly. 

“Whatever you have on hand is fine, there’s no need  for you to make something,” Freja said, her voice terse.

“Whatever you have on hand is fine, there’s no need  for you to make something,” Freja said, her voice terse.

Anna looked at her carefully. "Dearest, I think we should talk, yes?" She motioned Freja over to a chair and sat down across from her. 

Anna looked at her carefully. "Dearest, I think we should talk, yes?" She motioned Freja over to a chair and sat down across from her. 

Freja almost ran, trying to get away from this woman. It would be better. But instead she sat. “Why?”

Freja almost ran, trying to get away from this woman. It would be better. But instead she sat. “Why?”

Anna sighed, laying her hands in her lap. "I can see something's troubling you. You pick up on this kind of thing when you've lived as long as I have." She paused for a moment, then continued. "What's your story? Why are you here? Where'd you come from and where are you going?" Anna looked into her eyes earnestly. "It's always easier to talk about it then to keep it all to yourself. We have time, I'm not going anywhere." 

Anna sighed, laying her hands in her lap. "I can see something's troubling you. You pick up on this kind of thing when you've lived as long as I have." She paused for a moment, then continued. "What's your story? Why are you here? Where'd you come from and where are you going?" Anna looked into her eyes earnestly. "It's always easier to talk about it then to keep it all to yourself. We have time, I'm not going anywhere." 

It was definitely not easier to talk about it.

Now for her lie. How many times had she used it? A lot now.

“I’m a young noblewoman from an unimportant house. I’ve been spending my time on the streets to learn how those who are…less fortunate live. It’s been very educational. I’m here because Mr. Jacin took pity on me and has allowed me into his home. As for where I’m going…with whoever I get married off to. I don’t know yet.

It was definitely not easier to talk about it.

Now for her lie. How many times had she used it? A lot now.

“I’m a young noblewoman from an unimportant house. I’ve been spending my time on the streets to learn how those who are…less fortunate live. It’s been very educational. I’m here because Mr. Jacin took pity on me and has allowed me into his home. As for where I’m going…with whoever I get married off to. I don’t know yet.

"That's who you are?" She asked quietly. "Your entire life summed up in a few sentences..."