My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

Just now, Anguished_One said:

"Can I do anything for you?" He said gently, not moving. "Are you cold?" 

“No, I don’t think you can. And I’m not cold.”  Her grip on his hand loosened a bit, and she leaned against him a little, realizing how tired she was.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lies said:

“No, I don’t think you can. And I’m not cold.”  Her grip on his hand loosened a bit, and she leaned against him a little, realizing how tired she was.

"Aright. We can just sit then... unless you'd like to get some rest." He let her lean against him but didn't move to touch her anymore. 

"Aright. We can just sit then... unless you'd like to get some rest." He let her lean against him but didn't move to touch her anymore. 

“Mmm…that sounds good,” she said tiredly.

He gently put his arm around her shoulders, resting it there. "Is that okay?" He whispered to her.

“Yes…” she said tiredly. “Thank you…” her breathing steadied as she fell asleep.

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Idk if it's realistic for them to stay like that all night?

He doesn't wanna scare her or anything but I think he'll wake her up..

yeah ima do that.

Jacin blinked the sleep from his eyes, shifting his weight slightly. It was getting late. "Freja..." He whispered, afraid of scaring her. 

6 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

Jacin blinked the sleep from his eyes, shifting his weight slightly. It was getting late. "Freja..." He whispered, afraid of scaring her. 

She woke up, jumping slightly.

Just now, Weaver of Lies said:

She woke up, jumping slightly.

"Shh... it's okay. It's okay..." He said gently, his arm still around her. "I just wanted to ask if you'd like to go to bed. It's getting late. Anna already went to bed while you were asleep." 

4 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

"Shh... it's okay. It's okay..." He said gently, his arm still around her. "I just wanted to ask if you'd like to go to bed. It's getting late. Anna already went to bed while you were asleep." 

She smiled weakly back. “Sure,” she said tiredly.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lies said:

She smiled weakly back. “Sure,” she said tiredly.

"Can you walk back to your room by yourself?" He said, not moving his arm yet. "I can help you- but only if you want." 

1 minute ago, Anguished_One said:

"Can you walk back to your room by yourself?" He said, not moving his arm yet. "I can help you- but only if you want." 

“I…don’t want you to leave.”

1 minute ago, Anguished_One said:

"Shhh... okay. I can stay here with you. Can I get us a blanket at least?" He soothed, looking down at her gently. 

“Yeah.” She yawned, leaning against him again. She felt comfortable with him.

“Yeah.” She yawned, leaning against him again. She felt comfortable with him.

He smiled at her, reaching his arm around and pulling a blanket over her lap and his, being careful not to touch her. "Can I do anything for you? Am I okay with how I'm touching you?" He asked sincerely, looking down at her. 

5 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

He smiled at her, reaching his arm around and pulling a blanket over her lap and his, being careful not to touch her. "Can I do anything for you? Am I okay with how I'm touching you?" He asked sincerely, looking down at her. 

She scooted over, moving a little closer to him. “Now you are.” She smiled widely at him.

She scooted over, moving a little closer to him. “Now you are.” She smiled widely at him.

"Good." He couldn't help grinning back, a tiny dimple appearing on his left cheek. He tightened his arm around her slightly. "Can I do anything for you to help you sleep?" He whispered.

3 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

"Good." He couldn't help grinning back, a tiny dimple appearing on his left cheek. He tightened his arm around her slightly. "Can I do anything for you to help you sleep?" He whispered.

“Stay with me?”