My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

Just now, Weaver of Lies said:

In return, she snuggled up a little closer to him, putting an arm around him too.

He rested his cheek against her hair. "I guess I don't scare you as much anymore?" He whispered. 

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lies said:

“No, you don’t. Should you?”

"I don't think I'm that scary, personally, but you never can tell what others think of you unless you ask, right?" 

Just now, Anguished_One said:

"I don't think I'm that scary, personally, but you never can tell what others think of you unless you ask, right?" 

“Yeah. You’re not scary. I think you’re the opposite. That doesn’t mean…I won’t get scared sometimes though.”

“Yeah. You’re not scary. I think you’re the opposite. That doesn’t mean…I won’t get scared sometimes though.”

"Everyone gets scared sometimes. That's part of life." 

"Everyone gets scared sometimes. That's part of life." 

“I know. I just wanted to warn you.” She looked down, realizing how close together their hands were.

Just now, Weaver of Lies said:

“I know. I just wanted to warn you.” She looked down, realizing how close together their hands were.

He opened his palm, offering it to her to take if she wished. "I'll try to be here for you when you need me." 

He opened his palm, offering it to her to take if she wished. "I'll try to be here for you when you need me." 

“Thank you,” she whispered, more than a little distracted by his hand. She didn’t take it though.

“Thank you,” she whispered, more than a little distracted by his hand. She didn’t take it though.

He left it open. An invitation. "I will do my best to help you and your sister, Freja. I promise." He looked at her, brown eyes serious. 

3 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

He left it open. An invitation. "I will do my best to help you and your sister, Freja. I promise." He looked at her, brown eyes serious. 

She looked up at him. “I believe you. Thank you.”