My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Ah. 

1. because I said so and it's common courtesy to agree with everything Eddie says, always.

2. because this is her affecting herself, not her affecting him. With the cease command, it was her not being affected by something someone else was trying to do to her. But here, she's doing something to herself, not to him. So he can't stop her from affecting herself, and since it's a little more than invisibility, it wouldn't really be something he could just get past?

3. if it bugs you that much, it isn't a huge deal to me and you can continue on as you were.

Will sat at his table at the inn, feeling defeated. The Barkeeper person had been captured, and had taken his secrets with her. The thought of it all getting out made him sick, so he made himself busy by not thinking about it. He had ordered a beverage, even though he couldn't drink it, to make things look more natural.

A plan, he thought to himself, I need a plan.

m'kay, I went through and read everything I missed. Anybody who wants to come interact with me is welcome

For the new friend here: Will is a disowned prince of the kingdom we're in, if your character's familiar with the country then chances are you know of him. Just a heads up.

@Ookla of Ravens @Ookla-The-Stick @Canada Lover

Edited by Ookla the Magician

1 minute ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

larceny wandered in, bleary-eyed after sleeping for less than 2 hours. "i swear, i will murder that man- quota my ARSE"

"You don't seem well, maid Larceny, are you alright?"

Edited by Ookla the Magician

1 minute ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

I promise it makes sense. Just because you know where someone is does not mean you immediately go to where they are.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Sono wrote to Alex, If you draw a map of the city, I will be able to pinpoint her location.