My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

You're the one hunting me. I can do what I want, you can do what you want. And I don't even know your plans, child of Decay 

“And yet you still attempt to stand in our way.”

“She might be stalling, waiting for some kind of reinforcements. It might be  best to leave her,” Alex said to Dilsha.

@Ookla the Believer

20 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“She might be stalling, waiting for some kind of reinforcements. It might be  best to leave her,” Alex said to Dilsha.

@Ookla the Believer

I wish I could tell you that it would be possible to leave without a fight.

31 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

@Ookla the Believer

Dilsha nodded. “Fine.”

Just now, Ookla the foolish said:

Alex spun, seeing her. He raised his dagger. “I’m giving you one last warning. Leave and stay out of our way, or die.”

IS that really all you are going to ask for?

Sono held something in her hand, and tossed it up and down as an idle minded motion.

When your own crush was the one who silenced me?

Sono looked at Alex, with an expression impossible to determine as she was blocking all outside light.

Just now, Ookla the Resolute said:

IS that really all you are going to ask for?

Sono held something in her hand, and tossed it up and down as an idle minded motion.

When your own crush was the one who silenced me?

Sono looked at Alex, with an expression impossible to determine as she was blocking all outside light.

“That’s all I’m asking for.” He motioned to Dilsha. “I can’t speak for her though.”

@Ookla the Believer

Just now, Ookla da best said:

As Xenk and Jacin round the corner three men face them. They turn around and three men are there too. “Give us all you got,” one says. @Ookla-The-Stick

Jacin steps in front of Xenk, pulling his knife from his belt and pointing it at the men.

Just now, Ookla-The-Stick said:

I'm fine with that :P 

Two men from either side race forward, one unsheathing a longsword while the other three reveal short swords. They stop just before reaching Xenk and Jacin. “This can still end without bloodshed.”

1 minute ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Two men from either side race forward, one unsheathing a longsword while the other three reveal short swords. They stop just before reaching Xenk and Jacin. “This can still end without bloodshed.”

“I don’t think it can,” Xenk says as he unsheathes a thieves knife. “Do you guys actually think you can take us?”

Edited by Ookla da best

1 minute ago, Ookla the foolish said:

"Hell right! Damn fools! How else would this end?" Jacin growls, gripping his knife in the easy grip of an experienced knife thrower. 

2 minutes ago, Ookla da best said:

“I don’t think it can,” Xenk says as he unsheathes a thieves knife. “Do you guys actually think you can take us?”

1 minute ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

"Hell right! Damn fools! How else would this end?" Jacin growls, gripping his knife in the easy grip of an experienced knife thrower. 

“So be it.” All four run in, swords swinging.