My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“I am a seamstress.”

"Do you enjoy the work?" She'd make a good doctor's companion then... Jacin snapped his focus back to the present and away from such thoughts. 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Do you enjoy the work?" She'd make a good doctor's companion then... Jacin snapped his focus back to the present and away from such thoughts. 

“It is work, I wouldn’t say I enjoy it but it’s not the worst possible though.”

“It is work, I wouldn’t say I enjoy it but it’s not the worst possible though.”

"Is there anything you'd rather do?" He steered the two of them down a side street.

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Is there anything you'd rather do?" He steered the two of them down a side street.

“Many things.” Her expression grew solemn for a moment, but then she smiled again.

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"That's alright. Do you have any questions for me?" 

“How do you care for yourself? You didn’t exact a price for taking care of that other man, how do you make a living?”

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“How do you care for yourself? You didn’t exact a price for taking care of that other man, how do you make a living?”

"Mmm... a good question." Jacin thought for a moment. "I live off the generosity of others. It's difficult, for, I am a proud man. But sometimes it's necessary to let go of pride." 

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Mmm... a good question." Jacin thought for a moment. "I live off the generosity of others. It's difficult, for, I am a proud man. But sometimes it's necessary to let go of pride." 

Dang it. This won’t work then. “That is very kind of you, to not extract a price for your work.”

Dang it. This won’t work then. “That is very kind of you, to not extract a price for your work.”

"Oh, don't get me wrong. I do get paid. I charge a large fee from the more... better off in society. It is enough for all my needs, and quite a few of my wants as well. But, why should we charge those who have nearly nothing? It makes no sense to me." 

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Oh, don't get me wrong. I do get paid. I charge a large fee from the more... better off in society. It is enough for all my needs, and quite a few of my wants as well. But, why should we charge those who have nearly nothing? It makes no sense to me." 

“You really are too kind.” He will work for me then. How nice.

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“You really are too kind.” He will work for me then. How nice.

"You know, ma'm, I do not believe there is a such this as being to kind. Kindness is our duty. Why else would we be here?" 

Shut up you fool! She doesn't need to hear all that yet...

"You know, ma'm, I do not believe there is a such this as being to kind. Kindness is our duty. Why else would we be here?" 

Shut up you fool! She doesn't need to hear all that yet...

She laughed softly. “Once again you prove me a fool. You are again correct.”

3 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“…and how would you know?”

"I have.... experience dealing with such people. It's never pleasant. But, it is pleasant talking to you, that's how I know. We're almost there." 

"I have.... experience dealing with such people. It's never pleasant. But, it is pleasant talking to you, that's how I know. We're almost there." 

She smiled. “I’m glad you can tell that about me. And how will we help this person?”