My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“I…I wish I wasn’t. Why does it have to be like this? Why do some people get to be free, but not me? Never me.”

"hey, how about you sit down, and we can talk about how you're feeling? I think that would make you feel better... And, how many finger is this?" Jacin held up three fingers. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"hey, how about you sit down, and we can talk about how you're feeling? I think that would make you feel better... And, how many finger is this?" Jacin held up three fingers. 

“This isn’t about what I’m feeling! It’s what I have to do. I can’t feel better. And I know that’s three fingers, I’m not sick.”

“This isn’t about what I’m feeling! It’s what I have to do. I can’t feel better. And I know that’s three fingers, I’m not sick.”

"Alright, alright, sorry." He dropped his hand slowly. 

28 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Alright, alright, sorry." He dropped his hand slowly. 

The masked figure entered the room again. “There’s a safe.” They said in a much higher pitch than would be expected. “We need the key.”

6 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

The masked figure entered the room again. “There’s a safe.” They said in a much higher pitch than would be expected. “We need the key.”

Jacin glanced at the figure. "Is something wrong with you're voice, friend?" He asked

“No. Where’s the key? Don’t you understand you’re being robbed?”

"I have indeed, but that does not change the fact that I am a doctor. Now, what key are you talking about?" 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I have indeed, but that does not change the fact that I am a doctor. Now, what key are you talking about?" 

“The one to the safe in that room, behind the painting.”

Is this ok? If not, I’ll change it.

“The one to the safe in that room, behind the painting.”

it's good. :P 

"Oh, that key. Here you go." Jacin took a key from around his neck, not making any sudden moves and handed it to the person. 

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

She was still silent, but began to cry.

"Freya, you can kill me, but please, just think of all the people I've been helping? You would wish them to die as well?" Jacin said slowly

"Freya, you can kill me, but please, just think of all the people I've been helping? You would wish them to die as well?" Jacin said slowly

“I won’t kill you,” she said, voice cracking slightly.

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Let you go as soon as we’re done. I’m sorry that this is happening to you. You don’t deserve it.”

"Who knows? Maybe this is my punishment for losing one to many patients." He mused

"I... I've made many mistakes. I don't think of myself as a good man." 

“Then you think of yourself wrong. People can change, and if you were a bad man before you certainly are not one now.”

6 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"If you say so." Jacin shrugged. 

“I do.”

The masked figure walked back in. “Time to go.”

“I’m sorry,” Freya whispered to Jacin. She pulled the knife away from his neck.”

Edited by Lightweaver2

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I do.”

The masked figure walked back in. “Time to go.”

“I’m sorry,” Freya whispered to Jacin. She pulled the knife away from his neck.”

"I forgive you. You obviously did what you had to do." He kept his back turned.