Pirates (of the Caribbean) RP— Come Join!

ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

2 hours ago, Argenti said:

Zach looks up at all of them being nibbled at and shakes his head. 
"They really had to get in their way! Whens theres one you can kill dem but this many?  Best to keep your head down."

Several of the bats start chomping on him. One of them punches him.

1 hour ago, Brik_head said:

Roger flings himself back into the water splashing sea water every where

They avoid the seawater, though it doesn’t seem to actively hurt them. 

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"Where did they come from!" Jay shouts.

The bats…don’t respond, except to keep attacking. 

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Several of the bats start chomping on him. One of them punches him.

1 hour ago, Brik_head said:

The punch doesn't hurt since it's just flapping on him. 
He jumps up, Kicks back, whips around, and spins, trying to get the bats off him. He then punches a bat.

Just now, Argenti said:

He jumps up, Kicks back, whips around, and spins, trying to get the bats off him. He then punches a bat.

The bats fly back, easily staying away from his attacks. Except the one he punches, which struggles to fly away. As soon as he stops moving, the bats cover him again.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

The bats fly back, easily staying away from his attacks. Except the one he punches, which struggles to fly away. As soon as he stops moving, the bats cover him again.

He grabs the stunned bat and throws it towards the flock of bats.

Flock is not the right word
I'm doing this to annoy people. 

7 minutes ago, Argenti said:

He grabs the stunned bat and throws it towards the flock of bats.

The herd of bats ignores their fallen comrade and begin clawing at his arms, face, any exposed skin they can find.

22 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

The herd of bats ignores their fallen comrade and begin clawing at his arms, face, any exposed skin they can find.

He does a front flip into the murder of bats try to take as many down as he can. 

He starts yelling loudly to confuse them.

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

They avoid the seawater, though it doesn’t seem to actively hurt them.

Roger crouches down so most of him is submerged and then starts throwing rocks at the bats.

1 hour ago, Argenti said:

... ninja gooooo!

1 hour ago, Argenti said:

He does a front flip into the murder of bats try to take as many down as he can. 

He starts yelling loudly to confuse them.

The gaggle of bats are small enough that it's hard to hit...well...any. The yelling seems to work, though, and they scatter.

21 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Jay ran to the bushes they had come from.

There's nothing there...but more bats follow him.

16 minutes ago, Brik_head said:

Roger crouches down so most of him is submerged and then starts throwing rocks at the bats.

The bats are not pleased. They fly off, seeking easier prey.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

The gaggle of bats are small enough that it's hard to hit...well...any. The yelling seems to work, though, and they scatter.

23 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

He starts insulting the mothers of the Court of bats, calling them words which I cannot repeat.

2 minutes ago, Argenti said:

He starts insulting the mothers of the Court of bats, calling them words which I cannot repeat.

Several very motherly bats bear their fangs.

On 1/3/2024 at 9:53 AM, Edema Rue said:

An apple bonked one on the nose, and it screeched furiously, flying over and biting his head.

he ducked under the water dogeing the bat and threw the apple hard enough to break bone then threw more equally hard at other bats

45 minutes ago, ..... said:

he ducked under the water dogeing the bat and threw the apple hard enough to break bone then threw more equally hard at other bats

For a second, it looked like the bats were going to attack again...but then, as suddenly as they'd appeared, they were gone.

Bill returned from his trip. “I have news! I found a …” He trails off as he sees aftermath of the attack. “What happened here?”

20 minutes ago, Ati16 said:

Bill returned from his trip. “I have news! I found a …” He trails off as he sees aftermath of the attack. “What happened here?”

"bats"

10 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"Strangely focused bats. Something does not want us here. What did you find?"

“An old trading post. It looked like they hadn’t seen any business for some time. A few years ago people stopped coming to this island due to a few nasty incidents much like ours. I bought some travel rations and a map of the island.” Bill handed the map to Jay.

9 hours ago, Ati16 said:

“An old trading post. It looked like they hadn’t seen any business for some time. A few years ago people stopped coming to this island due to a few nasty incidents much like ours. I bought some travel rations and a map of the island.” Bill handed the map to Jay.

"Perfect! Lets go take shelter there." Jay looked at  the sky. "A storm is coming." He looked at the map and started walking.

On 1/6/2024 at 11:59 AM, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"Perfect! Lets go take shelter there." Jay looked at  the sky. "A storm is coming." He looked at the map and started walking.

ted follows him eating an apple, and occasionally throwing an apple into the bushes.

On 1/6/2024 at 1:59 PM, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Zach follows along, muttering about haunted islands and punching ghosts.

Edited by Argenti