Pirates (of the Caribbean) RP— Come Join!

ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

5 hours ago, ..... said:

“Yeah, I found some gold, food and other fun stuff in a little celler near the cabin brought some in this bag also anyone know the way back? cause I kinda got lost getting here”.

4 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"we are going the right way. we are going back to the camp now. why?"

"Who cares? Lets go there!"

"Treasure pile" cheered Roger, though in his heart he felt like no treasure pile was worth his notebook of gun blueprints and his grenade prototypes. 

As he thought about his losses he kicked a large rock (large for rocks that you can kick anyway) into a thick bunch of underbrush. 

This would be a great part for another monster or something to show up... hint hint!

4 minutes ago, Brik_head said:

"Treasure pile" cheered Roger, though in his heart he felt like no treasure pile was worth his notebook of gun blueprints and his grenade prototypes. 

As he thought about his losses he kicked a large rock (large for rocks that you can kick anyway) into a thick bunch of underbrush. 

Hint hint

@Edema Rue 

Jay ran and followed back up to the cabin. “ show us the way.”

7 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

@Edema Rue 

Jay ran and followed back up to the cabin. “ show us the way.”

Ahhh sorry I've been trying not to RP for this month and haven't been following this (or anything else)

The rock, as well as several others, followed him to the cabin.

4 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

spook looked over at the rocks. when he saw them they stoped moving. when he wansnt looking he heard them moving.

*gasps*

No it's ok! I can do some things still, just quote or mention me whenever y'all need me <33

30 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"yeah its this way." spook said pointing into the forest. he may or may not have absolutely zero sense of direction

"no, it's at the beginning of this path where we came from" he said "idiot" he muttered under his breath.

Edited by .....

45 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"yeah its this way." spook said pointing into the forest. he may or may not have absolutely zero sense of direction

15 minutes ago, ..... said:

"no, it's at the beginning of this path where we came from" he said "idiot" he muttered under his breath.

“Let’s humor good spook”

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"He's just doing his best . . ."

Jay sighed. “You’re right, but we need to re find that trail.” He walked a few steps and looked through the trees. He had no idea where they were. This is a mess. The a thought covered to him. “We need to go up.”