Pirates (of the Caribbean) RP— Come Join!

ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

It breaks his storming hand

It hurts, and the tentacle doesn't even notice.

"Hoping that might work, guess I'll go get the fireworks." He Calmly goes underdeck, towards his lodgings. He grabs a barrel full of fireworks and goes upstairs.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Believer said:

The sword doesn't seem able to pierce its skin.

"Gosh dang it."

52 minutes ago, Ookla the Silver said:

"Hoping that might work, guess I'll go get the fireworks." He Calmly goes underdeck, towards his lodgings. He grabs a barrel full of fireworks and goes upstairs.

Merinn follows. "I can help!"

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Silver said:

He gestures to a barrel, "Carry it up and throw it at the tentacles. Make sure to set it on fire first."

Merinn quickly picks up a barrel and follows him up. He pulls a lighter out of his pocket. 

"Want me to light 'em, and you can throw 'em?"

48 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

"M'kay."

Merinn lights the first one, and hands it to Zach. He get's ready to light a second one.

Zach hurls it towards the tentacles and throws himself to the deck.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

The tentacle it hits explodes. But several more burst from the water and started pulling at the ship.

"It can only have so many tentacles . . . right?" Merinn readied the third bomb.

23 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

I see. There would be a reaction except that a huge squid is now attacking them. 

ok

20 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

The tentacle started curling around the ship.

ted throws an apple at the tentacle, grabs a rope and jumps over the side, once he's under water he opens his eyes see's ___ and swims to the surface and climbs the rope.

what dose he see @Ookla the Believer

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

"It can only have so many tentacles . . . right?" Merinn readied the third bomb.

>:3

3 minutes ago, Ookla the . said:

ted throws an apple at the tentacle, grabs a rope and jumps over the side, once he's under water he opens his eyes see's ___ and swims to the surface and climbs the rope.

It's hard to tell quite what he's seeing, the water is churning so much and the creature is so huge. The tentacles are connected to a huge, bulbous body...and it has one eye, larger than Ted is tall. It blinks at him and a tentacle curls around his ankle.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Silver said:

Zach throws the next one "WE NEED TO GO FOR THE EYES," He bellows.

Unfortunately, he can't see any eyes, all that's above water is tentacles. Luckily, another one explodes! Unluckily, one of them wraps around the main mast.

14 minutes ago, Ati16 said:

Bill turned towards Merinn and Zach. “Those bombs work, but they’re not enough. Gather all the gunpowder we have in one net. I have an idea.”

@Ookla the Magician, @Ookla the Silver

Jay glanced at Bill, reading his mind. He nodded to himself. “Get the gunpowder!”

55 minutes ago, Ati16 said:

Bill turned towards Merinn and Zach. “Those bombs work, but they’re not enough. Gather all the gunpowder we have in one net. I have an idea.”

@Ookla the Magician, @Ookla the Silver

Zach walks downstairs and grabs a barrel 

20 hours ago, Ati16 said:

Basically what they did in pirates of the caribbean 2.

whats that

20 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

It's hard to tell quite what he's seeing, the water is churning so much and the creature is so huge. The tentacles are connected to a huge, bulbous body...and it has one eye, larger than Ted is tall. It blinks at him and a tentacle curls around his ankle.

When Ted saw the eye he thought “crap I'm dead” he started scrambling up the rope as fast as he could when he felt the tentacle curl around his ankle he looked down and cursed, a string of profanities so foul it caused the water to temporarily boil , then let go with one hand pulled out of knife started trying to saw at the tentacle.

13 minutes ago, Ookla the . said:

When Ted saw the eye he thought “crap I'm dead” he started scrambling up the rope as fast as he could when he felt the tentacle curl around his ankle he looked down and cursed, a string of profanities so foul it caused the water to temporarily boil , then let go with one hand pulled out of knife started trying to saw at the tentacle.

The tentacle wasn't letting go, and the waves were only growing bigger.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

The tentacle wasn't letting go, and the waves were only growing bigger.

When Ted realized that his knife was doing nothing he shouted “help” in hope that someone would come help him, then he tied the Rope around his waist and jumped in again searching for the eye, once he saw it he threw a knife at it.