Pirates (of the Caribbean) RP— Come Join!

ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

59 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Jay pushed along the vegetation got thicker and he realized he was no longer able to tell if they were going in the right direction. "Someone climb a tree and look for this trading post."

Ted said "I'll do it" as he climbed up the tree once he reached the top he called down, "I can't see it but I can see a large column of smoke two or so miles north".

9 hours ago, ..... said:

Ted said "I'll do it" as he climbed up the tree once he reached the top he called down, "I can't see it but I can see a large column of smoke two or so miles north".

"Who would that be you think? More pirates?"

13 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Who would that be you think? More pirates?"

"I dont know, lets find out!" he says, Scrambling down the tree and setting off in the direction of the smoke.

2 hours ago, ..... said:

"I dont know, lets find out!" he says, Scrambling down the tree and setting off in the direction of the smoke.

"Wait! They might not be friendly!" Merinn runs after him.

14 minutes ago, ..... said:

"so? I never said we would let them see us".

"O-okay . . . I still don't think we should rush into this." He continued to follow, his curiosity growing.

5 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"O-okay . . . I still don't think we should rush into this." He continued to follow, his curiosity growing.

"well l guess we wiII have to see"

On 1/10/2024 at 7:40 AM, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

When they came to the smoke, Jay stopped to listen.

On 1/10/2024 at 10:06 AM, justice magician said:

Merrin waited and watched as well.

If one were to look they would see a cabin on fire and doing a real boat rolling down the river towards the ocean other than that they hear splashing and they hear the sounds of a fire and they hear the cabin collapsing.

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

don't know lookout maybe? 

Edited by .....

Name: Lestibournes (spook)
Position on ship (I.e. cook): lookout

History (expirience/life story): was picked up to be a lookout at the age of 18 rarely leaves the nest at the top of the ship exsept to eat. he sleeps up there. 

Special skill: better eyes than a tineye

spook went ahead of merran and ted to get a better look. is anyone able to send a quick and breef sumery of what happend up untill now. i am trying to work it out but i cant quite follow.

Edited by RoyalBeeMage

47 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

THey were on a boat, the Captain has an interesting map on the boat, as well as the black spot that isnt common knowledge. They were attacked by a huge squid as they were nearing their destination, the island, and the boat got destroyed. these swam to shore, escaped bats, and no look for barracade they saw before. which is the cabin.

1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

THey were on a boat, the Captain has an interesting map on the boat, as well as the black spot that isnt common knowledge. They were attacked by a huge squid as they were nearing their destination, the island, and the boat got destroyed. these swam to shore, escaped bats, and no look for barracade they saw before. which is the cabin.

thank you.

16 hours ago, ..... said:

If one were to look they would see a cabin on fire and doing a real boat rolling down the river towards the ocean other than that they hear splashing and they hear the sounds of a fire and they hear the cabin collapsing.

"Oh dear . . . do you think there might be survivors?"