Help With A-Bronze F-Chromium naming and skills

SomePog

To TLDR i've decided to write a short story set during era 2 with the main character being a constable who is a A-Bronze F-Chromium metalborn, I understand that F-Chromium is barely understood but how i've written it is that his metalminds give him a gut feeling for things (Like the begining where hes brougth in a no-metalborn on charges for a crime clearly done by a metalborn as his gut tells him to) But as I looked around i couldn't find any good names, nor think of any, for this twinborn combo or a synergy if there was one

1 hour ago, SomePog said:

To TLDR i've decided to write a short story set during era 2 with the main character being a constable who is a A-Bronze F-Chromium metalborn, I understand that F-Chromium is barely understood but how i've written it is that his metalminds give him a gut feeling for things (Like the begining where hes brougth in a no-metalborn on charges for a crime clearly done by a metalborn as his gut tells him to) But as I looked around i couldn't find any good names, nor think of any, for this twinborn combo or a synergy if there was one

Koloss has a Twinborn Combo Theory Thread that you can mine for ideas. I checked MAG, but that isn't one of the Twinborn named for the rpg (pg 180 of the AoL Supplement).

As for a name. Hunter?

2 hours ago, Treamayne said:

Koloss has a Twinborn Combo Theory Thread that you can mine for ideas. I checked MAG, but that isn't one of the Twinborn named for the rpg (pg 180 of the AoL Supplement).

As for a name. Hunter?

Thank you, Hunter does seem like a good name for the combo, I also tried the MAG, but i guess its such a vague combination that they wouldnt have thought of it. I was tempted to search the Twinborn thread but in the end i thought that was a bit much. Ill probably end up using hunter unless anyone else comes in with a better name.

5 hours ago, SomePog said:

Thank you, Hunter does seem like a good name for the combo, I also tried the MAG, but i guess its such a vague combination that they wouldnt have thought of it. I was tempted to search the Twinborn thread but in the end i thought that was a bit much. Ill probably end up using hunter unless anyone else comes in with a better name.

You could also do the "hedge my bets" trick and have an internal monologue similar to:

<name> had never heard of another Twinborn with the same abilities. (S)he didn't know if there even was an official name, but (s)he liked to think of (s)he was a Hunter.