1 hour ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

I believe you! 

Reveal hidden contents

Even if you were wearing a cosmere t shirt to Dragonsteel *side eye*

Heeheehee I now have 4 Sando shirts and I love them all. And a Dragonsteel hoodie, but my mom paid for it so it was technically a Christmas present which means I can't wear it until Christmas :( 

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

Heeheehee I now have 4 Sando shirts and I love them all. And a Dragonsteel hoodie, but my mom paid for it so it was technically a Christmas present which means I can't wear it until Christmas :( 

Oof-

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

I KNOW IT'S SO STORMING SAD

Ah, well. Only 10 more days :) 

True. My little sister has been asking non stop what we got her for Christmas. It's exhausting ;-;

On 12/15/2023 at 12:37 AM, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

A club for all of the many nerds on the Shard. There are a lot of us, but we don’t have a thread for us…but I have remembered that! We have a thread now.

If you are questioning your nerdiness, you may refer to this definition provided by Wikipedia:372474BD-B5D3-4B83-8C8D-9B75F57B54CC.thumb.jpeg.870d72fecbe7258c57a70bbf5282f59a.jpegI myself am intellectual, obsessive, introverted, and have zero social skills! I spend far to much time on Wikipedia and this website, the latter of which is little-known, love science fiction and fantasy, am shy, quirky, pedantic, and unattractive, meaning that I fit almost everything in this definition! I am very happy about this.

Become a nerd today!

Finally, people that I can relate to.

• 3 weeks later...

Well hello! I am indeed a nerd, with my specialties including theatre, books, creative writing, math, chemistry, biology, languages, Excel spreadsheets, and any form of tabletop strategy and roleplaying games. I have minimal social skills, but I learned how to pretend otherwise through a little class called "Acting". Aside from that, every aspect of the above definition applies to me, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Nerds are great! That is all.

(Also, one of the nerdiest things I ever did was graph the first 100 Hailstone sequences to 100 places. For fun. They made some very pretty slope distributions! 🤓)

15 hours ago, Faerie Braids said:

Well hello! I am indeed a nerd, with my specialties including theatre, books, creative writing, math, chemistry, biology, languages, Excel spreadsheets, and any form of tabletop strategy and roleplaying games. I have minimal social skills, but I learned how to pretend otherwise through a little class called "Acting". Aside from that, every aspect of the above definition applies to me, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Nerds are great! That is all.

(Also, one of the nerdiest things I ever did was graph the first 100 Hailstone sequences to 100 places. For fun. They made some very pretty slope distributions! 🤓)

I agree with everything you just said🤗

*except math* 

*anyways*

we should be shardbuddies!😁 what say you?

3 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

I agree with everything you just said🤗

*except math* 

*anyways*

we should be shardbuddies!😁 what say you?

I would love to be shardbuddies! I have not gotten around to making my signature yet, but I certainly will now!

8 minutes ago, Faerie Braids said:

I would love to be shardbuddies! I have not gotten around to making my signature yet, but I certainly will now!

yay! lol it was like a week before I made mine when I joined😝

you have been added😄

Edited by Part Of The Narrative

On 1/3/2024 at 11:48 AM, Faerie Braids said:

i agree with everything you said except math and languages. don't you just love being a dislexsic nerd who relies heavily on gramerly.

• 2 months later...
On 3/29/2024 at 2:39 PM, TheFrugalWizard said:

Let's just be real here, 90 percent of the people on the shard are nerds. Like what storming person goes on social media here, of all places. The storming seventeenth shard? That just screams nerd! 

That’s what my slightly less nerdy friend screams at me constantly.

On 3/29/2024 at 8:39 AM, TheFrugalWizard said:

Let's just be real here, 90 percent of the people on the shard are nerds. Like what storming person goes on social media here, of all places. The storming seventeenth shard? That just screams nerd! 

Honestly though.

I do be doin' the nerdy things, so I totally belong here. 😂

I'm definitely a nerd. I'm on my school's Academic Team (basically jeopardy on a team for nerds), I read textbooks for fun, and I stay up so late reading that there's only been one time this entire school year I've gone to school with more than 7 1/2 hours of sleep  👀 oops

Soooo...hi

On 4/10/2024 at 12:32 AM, The Honorable One said:

Heh, I was looking back through some old stuff and apparently in second grade I won the "Class Bookworm Award." I was so proud.

Really? I’m just proud that I read at all. Most people in my class spent 2 months to read lord of the flies. I finished it in a week 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...