Long Game 8: Elendel Gang War

bartbug

5 to 3... Not great odds...  <_< 

Disappointingly, the kandra haven't killed me. I had such great plans for them.  <_< 

Pupper, I am voting you, since you haven't been posting, despite checking in on the main thread constantly. Inactivity, especially in a time like this, is a luxury we cannot afford.

Edit: COLOUR ASDFGHJK

Edit 2: Have you also been reading SCP wiki, bartbug?  :P 

Edited by Lightsworn Panda

Unfortunately, it's more like 4 to 3, since Kamden hasn't been active since September (if we assume that the kandra aren't impersonating him).

While I agree that we need to spur the inactives into action, I believe the best course of action is to go after one of the members of the Set. The kandra would be highly tempted by the spikes, and so I don't see any reason why they wouldn't want to impersonate one of them. Furthermore, we should concentrate on the other kandra besides Joe, since we don't have enough evidence yet to figure out who he is impersonating. Therefore, I would highly recommend not voting for me, since the only way I am bad is if Joe jumped into my body, which would be very risky for me.

Of the two other Set members I suspect Willa the most. Why? Because she voted for Bunnt the same time Araris (who we know was being controlled by Joe) was voting for him. If my vote change had gone through, that would have been a guaranteed lynch, and we would have lost Bunnt. I highly doubt the kandra would want to have a tie vote, especially if one of their members was causing it. Therefore, I suspect that Willa was trying to force the vote, and thus is kandra.

I'm kind of tired right now, so I don't know if this is the best reasoning. However, I do know we need to get votes in as quickly as possible.

Edit: Greened out vote.

Edited by a smart guy

Well... Redacted no longer looks like a word after that...

And I'm sorry for being inactive, I kind of have a habit of just lurking on things and never posting which isn't exactly helpful on here.

In the writeup, it seems the player who was body snatched tonight is male. Not sure if that's any help.

Kind of getting late, and I've had a long day, so I'll post more tomorrow

Of the two other Set members I suspect Willa the most. Why? Because she voted for Bunnt the same time Araris (who we know was being controlled by Joe) was voting for him.

This is the same argument Jain proposed in the previous cycle, and it's wrong for the same reason. We know for a fact that Joe was possessing Popeye at that point in the game, which means Araris at that point was...Araris. Also, I'm curious to know why your suspicions have changed between the post you made during the night cycle and now.

I'm not so certain the kandra would be targeting players with spikes. Look what's happening; those with spikes would seem like an attractive target for the kandra, making them a good lynch target. And that exact reasoning therefore makes it dangerous to go for players known publicly to have spikes. Plus, then the kandra get to sit back and watch the villagers lynch each other.

Set people, any reason you didn't try spiking Jain or Bunnt? Then we could have had at least one person cleared...

edit: blue

Edited by twelfthrootoftwo

What's the SCP wiki?

Google it. You won't regret it.  :D. Just expect some sleepless nights.  <_< 

Sorry to whoever he took to replace me. This was my first game and it was definitely fun. I'll certainly be back for more in future.

Squirrel, you're not allowed to post in the main thread after you die, You're meant to save it up for the aftermath thread.

ARGH. Why must we keep pushing towards a draw!? I doubt that Willa is a Kandra, for Twei's reasons, and the write-up did say the victim was male.

I'm changing my vote from Pupper to Malliw, since he's been awfully quiet recently. Kandra quiet. 

Also, my vote in the write-up is still recorded on WIlla, even though I changed it to Satrams.

Edit: BLUE

I'm changing my vote from Pupper to Malliw, since he's been awfully quiet recently. Kandra quiet. 

You need to green the original vote too, otherwise it doesn't count.

Also on the subject of Malliw, Joe asked if he was tapping in that little chatbox on the website awhile ago, so it seems he's a target, even though that was not for this night cycle.

Once again, I'm going to vote for Bunnt. I'm actually surprised that we haven't lynched him yet, considering how much suspicion has arisen about him. The only kandra who's been consistently switching bodies has been TrelVin--which tells me the other two kandra have found hosts they like. We know Bunnt was wide open the night Alron switched bodies, and his comments in the thread made him a prime target for body-snatching, since his koloss-blooded claim made him a risky target to get. However, if they called him on his bluff, and it was indeed a bluff (as I think it was), he's now sliding by.

Also--what does it hurt? If he's not a kandra and he was telling the truth about being koloss-blooded, he'll survive. That's far better than lynching another innocent, especially with the numbers as low as they are now.

As to why I've been quiet, I believe I said this in one of these threads: I'm out of town and as such, only able to get on sparingly. I'll be home Sunday night and can then become active again.

Satrams, in the night thread, you said that I had a few Spikes. I'm very confused as to what you mean. I don't have any spikes, in me or being held by me. The last time I spiked anyone was when I gave Twei's power to Willa. I've been tapping and filling since then. We haven't been able to coordinate so I have no idea if any of us have spiked anyone. I am curious as to why you assume I have many spikes.

My vote goes to Jain because his posts seem out of character and I am also not able to be on much yet, so there it is.

I forgot that argument against Willa had already been brought up. Unfortunately, that means I don't have a whole lot of suspects left. However, we need to force a lynch today, otherwise we won't get anywhere. I feel bad about doing this, but I'm going to vote for Jain. His sudden activity is inherently suspicious. While it could be that he is a good player who decided to be more involved, it seems more likely that someone stole his body, and thus he was forced to be more active.

Also: I didn't make a single spike this game. Willa, did you try to spike anyone after the PMs were down? If one of them didn't go through, it means that person was probably a kandra.

I suspect Joe has jumped to Alim, who set himself up as an excellent target last night cycle. He said he was going to be less active, making him easier to impersonate. He also claimed he had tapped his metal in the previous night cycle, meaning it was unlikely he would do so this time and so could be attacked without the kandra being revealed. Also, he promised to vote for me if Satrams was innocent. What happened there?

Yes, this ties the votes between Alim and Jain. Terra has yet to vote, and I leave the tiebreaker to her.

Oho! Kandra, are you trying a "2 birds 1 stone" tactic on me? Very well then.  B) 

Pupper, Bunnt, Willa and Kamden, your votes right now decides the outcome of this game. We cannot afford a tie. If we tie, then the possibility of winning the game decreases drastically (4:3 by the next day, and even if we keep killing a kandra every day, that would still mean 3:2, 2:1, which aren't favorable odds).

You can choose to vote for me, and confirm my side at a steep and game-losing cost, or you can vote for Alim, and maybe pay the same price. But the time for caution is over. We no longer have the luxury of time to decide. This is my (second last) gambit, and I hope it pays off.

Alright. time to break this tie. Alim. If it really was Joe that asked if he was tapping awhile back, then he's probably more likely. I'm sorry Alim if you are innocent, but we can't afford another tie.

Long Game 8 Night 9: Yet another…

Somehow, they managed to tie the game up. Again.

Though it seemed as though popular opinion had been leaning a certain way, somehow, no one had died.

Even the most stalwart of them began to believe that the kandra might just win.

Votes:

Alim: (3)Pupper, Twei, Jain

Jain (2)  Alim, Satrams

Bunndt: (4) Willa

Edit: I suck at counting, Bunndt's dead. He was a Koloss Blooded!

Edited by bartbug

Oh dear... Unless we dodge the Kandra kill tonight, then it's game over.  <_< 

Well, we can safely assume that the Kandra will be going after me, since I appear to be the most helpless player. If there's still a Lurcher out there, then could they please Lurch me (or someone else that is also helpless). We just might be able to win this if we pull through tonight.

Edit: WOOOOOH 1000th post! 5 dots! :) :D :P  I spend way too much time on this forum...

I eat his left leg first,
I throw his thigh bone out,
I eat his right leg next'
And I shake him all about,
We do the hokey-pokey and I turn him inside out.
That's what the torture is all about.