Question 2

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Fun mental exercise, when reading everyones post, replace every second line with
'And then Nighthound died'

Fade had been silently observing all that had transpired since they had arrived at the museum. His passive ability let him watch unobtrusively, and no one had noticed his presence. He had a pretty good idea of the different Epics and humans and a light sketch of their personalities. 

And then Nighthound died.

Fun mental exercise, when reading everyones post, replace every second line with

Doctor Funtimes grinned as she watched her boyfriend lean against a tree. Aldo the Enigmatic—an amazing name, but not as amazing as Nathan—had pulled a chair from his pocket and sat. That was interesting. And fun. She would like to pull chairs out of her pocket, but her dress didn't have pockets. Which was stupid, but few prom dresses were made with pockets because every dress designer was a meanie buttface. 

And then Nighthound died.

You're right. This is fun. :P:D

Doctor Funtimes giggled. "You're silly. I like you." And then Nighthound died.

Especially effective there, since it sounds like her giggles caused his death. :D

I also agree that it would be pretty awesome and lead to a fun sequel game. Shall I put the Funtimes-as-Prof-to-her-vanillas'-Reckoners wheels in motion, then?

:D

When they reach the entrance the twins will just push Backtrack out if that's ok with you, they have a landing strategy :P

Should I end Backtrack's post with that, then? I was thinking of having him try wiping the blood off of MV's face, only for her to push him off the edge when he does so.

Especially effective there, since it sounds like her giggles caused his death. :D

I also agree that it would be pretty awesome and lead to a fun sequel game. Shall I put the Funtimes-as-Prof-to-her-vanillas'-Reckoners wheels in motion, then?

Death by giggles. Unconventional, but effective. :P

You should indeed!

Should I end Backtrack's post with that, then? I was thinking of having him try wiping the blood off of MV's face, only for her to push him off the edge when he does so.

Sounds good, you can write in a brief glimpse of a very surprised raccoon (Soulswitch) scaling the museum if you want too :P

Edited by Voidus

Death by giggles. Unconventional, but effective. :P

You should indeed!

For Nighthound, it makes sense that expressions of joy would be his undoing. Giggle at the ghosties and all that. ;)

I shall do it, then. And try not to imagine a meeting between Prof and Funtimes. :D

For Nighthound, it makes sense that expressions of joy would be his undoing. Giggle at the ghosties and all that. ;)

I shall do it, then. And try not to imagine a meeting between Prof and Funtimes. :D

Funtimes and Prof would be a really interesting meeting. :D I get the feeling that Lightwards and Limelight would just start brawling though, since only one of them is actually a real professor. :P

Also, with Scorch's passing, I suggest a motion to declare Backtrack the RP's new Butt Monkey. :P

Funtimes and Prof would be a really interesting meeting. :D I get the feeling that Lightwards and Limelight would just start brawling though, since only one of them is actually a real professor. :P

Also, with Scorch's passing, I suggest a motion to declare Backtrack the RP's new Butt Monkey. :P

"YOU THINK YOU'RE A REAL PROFESSOR?" Lightwards fired a hail of bullets from his AK-47. "I HAD TENURE AT THIRTY-FIVE!"

"AND YOU PROBABLY SHOWED UP TO WORK WITH NO PANTS, DIDN'T YOU?" Limelight cried, slamming a fist into Lightwards' chest.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TENURE IS?"

"I wish they'd stop shouting," Tia said. "I hate seeing him like this."

"Prof's kind of scary, but Lightwards is hilarious." Sam grabbed another handful of popcorn. "Totally getting his butt kicked."

"They didn't like the cookies I made them," Funtimes said with a bit of a pout.

"You used garbage," Cody said.

"So?"

Motion carried. New Butt Monkey accepted. :D

There's Upgrade for you. And now CorpseMaker knows everything. A bit of clarification though. Upgrade+Streetwise don't know everything, just what happened in the 5 seconds. EVen then, the knoledge is limited. He only knows the powers of the Epics who were using them. Same with weakness.

The resurector of the death against the destroyer of the unorganic/super soldier (maker) This actually sounds pretty awesome. :huh:

Sounds good to me, although, he´s a more lovable one.

There's Upgrade for you. And now CorpseMaker knows everything. A bit of clarification though. Upgrade+Streetwise don't know everything, just what happened in the 5 seconds. EVen then, the knoledge is limited. He only knows the powers of the Epics who were using them. Same with weakness.

I think I said this before but here it is again: We are screwed. :P

Well then Lucentia is comming up, not sure if I should wait for Voidus with Nighthound or write something small.

Edited by Edgedancer

"YOU THINK YOU'RE A REAL PROFESSOR?" Lightwards fired a hail of bullets from his AK-47. "I HAD TENURE AT THIRTY-FIVE!"

"AND YOU PROBABLY SHOWED UP TO WORK WITH NO PANTS, DIDN'T YOU?" Limelight cried, slamming a fist into Lightwards' chest.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TENURE IS?"

"I wish they'd stop shouting," Tia said. "I hate seeing him like this."

"Prof's kind of scary, but Lightwards is hilarious." Sam grabbed another handful of popcorn. "Totally getting his butt kicked."

"They didn't like the cookies I made them," Funtimes said with a bit of a pout.

"You used garbage," Cody said.

"So?"

Motion carried. New Butt Monkey accepted. :D

That was, in a word, awesome. :D

I am officially Impressed with Upgrade. :D

So there's some debate about whether Upgrade's power could be replicated with technology. Could Phoenix and Saccharine make a serum out of his blood though? I'm imagining an Epic being able to simply inject himself with a small syringe full of the serum and receive upgraded powers for a set amount of time.

That's it.

After the latest Nighthound segment, I think it's high time the Unicyclist notice how pretty Ray is. :P

Yeah, Nighthound is officially the most despicable person ever. :o

Nighthound needs to die. Everyone he's ever wronged needs to join forces and bring him down. Voidgaze needs to blow him into the sky. Impact needs to increase his momentum on his way down. Funtimes needs to conjure up his weakness as he rises to his feet. And finally, Ray needs to send a burning energy lance into his heart.

Nighthound must die. :o

Nighthound needs to die. Everyone he's ever wronged needs to join forces and bring him down. Voidgaze needs to blow him into the sky. Impact needs to increase his momentum on his way down. Funtimes needs to conjure up his weakness as he rises to his feet. And finally, Ray needs to send a burning energy lance into his heart.

Don´t forget Kyle, he can tell Funtimes what to create and the justice will be done!

He won't act on it just yet. He hasn't survived this long by being rash. But I think Ray needs a nice guy in her life. A nice guy in a Darth Vader mask who agrees with the following:

Now. If he waits at all, it must be so we can think of more painful ways to kill him. :o

He won't act on it just yet. He hasn't survived this long by being rash. But I think Ray needs a nice guy in her life. A nice guy in a Darth Vader mask who agrees with the following:

Now. If he waits at all, it must be so we can think of more painful ways to kill him. :o

I´m sold so go ahead and write it, Voidgaze alone won´t be enough to balance out Nighthound´s creep, even more so because she won´t always be there.

I trust in his inner Darth.

I´m sold so go ahead and write it, Voidgaze alone won´t be enough to balance out Nighthound´s creep, even more so because she won´t always be there.

I trust in his inner Darth.

Just as soon as I have access to a computer, I will set up the most awesome love triangle in fanfic history. :D:P

Unless I missed someone I don´t think that Nighthound counts as a love interest.

He doesn't. He's the evil abusive...whatever the heck he is, while the Unicyclist is the legitimate love interest. Nighthound is only part of the triangle at all because he insisted on it and he's scary. :P

He doesn't. He's the evil abusive...whatever the heck he is, while the Unicyclist is the legitimate love interest. Nighthound is only part of the triangle at all because he insisted on it and he's scary. :P

Well then tally ho soldier, show us the might of the Ship-mistress.

Edited by Edgedancer

I. Hate. Nighthound. With a passion. Why Edgedancer?? WHY???

In other news, I want to make Timeport's transporting so that he can't take anything with him. However, that creates a problem: his clothes and any weapons he's holding. So maybe he can do skin contact teleporting, or like he can only take inanimate objects with him. Thoughts?

Edited by mail-mi