The Hunger Games Chat Thread

8 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

I haven't looked into the district specific threads. Do I need to or can I just leave the district of my character to be decided as whichever one fits best, since where he comes from has basically 0 relevance?

I just saw this, you can stick your character into any district or just wait for the official games, up to you!

7 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

What about the extra abilities of a Crystin?

That would depend on what @Aeoryi has in mind. We could RP it as having very small portions of the other two crystals, or as being so far away that they're less potent, since otherwise it'll be a huge advantage.

34 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

You could add it to your character's backstory, but she wouldn't be able to have a sword.

17 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

That would depend on what @Aeoryi has in mind. We could RP it as having very small portions of the other two crystals, or as being so far away that they're less potent, since otherwise it'll be a huge advantage.

This character would not be playing in the game, necessarily 

Edited by Aeoryi

15 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

I think I'll figure that out later, especially since I want to see how things turn first 

Okay…I can’t really say yes if I don’t know what you want :P 

As a tribute, I’d say yes but we’d need to talk through some limitations. As a non tribute, I’d need more detail. 

49 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Okay…I can’t really say yes if I don’t know what you want :P 

As a tribute, I’d say yes but we’d need to talk through some limitations. As a non tribute, I’d need more detail. 

I don't necessarily want to plan a non-tribute character before playing mainly because of confbias but Idk it's probably the route I might take seeing as there's probably never going to be a better opportunity for RPing as a knight of crystin.

1 hour ago, Aeoryi said:

I don't necessarily want to plan a non-tribute character before playing mainly because of confbias but Idk it's probably the route I might take seeing as there's probably never going to be a better opportunity for RPing as a knight of crystin.

All right. If you decide you for sure want to do that, you can PM me or we can figure out details here.